JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Restarting once again from the beginning? No thanks! I guess it would be at least the third or fourth time I had to do this. Even though this was one of my most favourite games here (mostly due to Ashley, Veronica and Mom and despite Sophia, who is in my opinion totally ugly), I will wait now until it is completely finished. I don't restart a game several times.
Sopiha ugly!!?? She's the hottest one along with Meagan. Just needs a little meat on her and wee bit bigger titties.

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
Restarting once again from the beginning? No thanks! I guess it would be at least the third or fourth time I had to do this. Even though this was one of my most favourite games here (mostly due to Ashley, Veronica and Mom and despite Sophia, who is in my opinion totally ugly), I will wait now until it is completely finished. I don't restart a game several times.
To relieve your pain... ;)
I'll include a 100% savegame for those that don't want to start over, but I think (hope) that the new changes and content will be worth it.

Reactions: Walg and JeefZ

Nirak

Nov 12, 2016
So we are waiting for a re-make? That should be fine, just please dont drop it. This game is great!
Veronica is hot! Sophia is fine.
Mom and Ashley: they look not really attractive to me, their faces expression look not smooth/natural (may be my taste is weird :D). Same problem for Veronica at first, but latter versions I feel that Veronica appearance become much better.

Reactions: Faerin

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
@Faerin, take as long as need, our Brother @RWaites won't be able to play it anyway, and I will be restarting the game.
That's going to be quite a grindfest to get back to the latest version.

Makes sense to re-do the entire thing rather than leave it buggy for future updates. Plus the 100% savegame drop will help immensely.

Wonder if Ashley and Veronica find out about their relationships with the MC then get Amy to join them? :p

Walg

GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
does anyone know when the new verison comes ?
Release date V0.83
Patrons only
Oct 12 at 12:47pm
Hey guys,

Sorry to bother you again, but I really need your input on this one:

Redoing Veronica took a lot more time than I expected, but I think it's a major improvement. Now the question is, should I do the other girls as well?

If I do, I won't be able to make the release on the 19th and I know how much you appreciate my (normal) 2-weekly update schedule.

I could also just leave them as they are and let you experience Veronica's changes, so you guys can let me know if you think it's worth changing the other girls.
But this will mean the savegames will probably be incompatible between the next few updates and will probably be a bit more work in the long run.

I know I won't be able to please everyone, but I promise that either way, we'll get to the new content soon and I think it will be worth the wait, as I have some great storylines planned (and one last surprise character introduction)!

So, what would you prefer?

A: Release on the 19th, it's been too long, I don't care about some bugs and outdated dialogs, I just want to get to the new storylines as soon as possible.

B: Release late October/early November and get a completely stable and updated version, so you can focus completey on content updates after that.

Thanks for your input!

A: Hurry up already! 3%

B: Take your time. 82%

C: Either is fine. 16%
103 votes total
·
2 days left
This was on the previous page. We're just talking about it now and @Faerin is canvassing everyone's opinion. From the latest poll and from most of the comments here, it's likely it'll be late this month/early next month.

R

RWaites

This was on the previous page. We're just talking about it now and @Faerin is canvassing everyone's opinion. From the latest poll and from most of the comments here, it's likely it'll be late this month/early next month.
We'll not know for sure until the poll ends tomorrow then I'm sure @Faerin will update us with an estimated release date

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Your reasoning is not wrong but, precisely because of the compatibility of saves, I believe it would be better to wait.

If, once released the new update as it is now, the votes went to make changes to the other characters, everyone should start all over again not only for this update, but also for the next one.

Moreover, Faerin is the only one who has always released not one, but two updates every month.
I think that, for once, waiting a little longer is not the end of the world.

Oh, and regarding those who don't follow the game's development, well, frankly, it's their business...
Well he is probably going to lose Patreonage if he waits too long to give an update.

It's already been over a month since the last one.

This is why I say if he has one that is release ready to go, to release that and then inform them it will take another month or two to do the complete upgrade which will break saves but give you a much better game experience.

If it wasn't for the long delay between the last update I would say fine make everyone wait.

But I'm looking out for his revenue stream here as I myself am more than happy to wait.

Making your paying customers wait two months for an update and laying the "Oh by the way your old saves won't work so you have to start over" on them is a good way to lose all your monetary support.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Well he is probably going to lose Patreonage if he waits too long to give an update.

It's already been over a month since the last one.

This is why I say if he has one that is release ready to go, to release that and then inform them it will take another month or two to do the complete upgrade which will break saves but give you a much better game experience.

If it wasn't for the long delay between the last update I would say fine make everyone wait.

But I'm looking out for his revenue stream here as I myself am more than happy to wait.

Making your paying customers wait two months for an update and laying the "Oh by the way your old saves won't work so you have to start over" on them is a good way to lose all your monetary support.
Except he's clearly communicated that this is what he's going to do, and got buyin from the patrons. So probably not going to lose a lot of patrons.

JuriGod

Oct 4, 2018
Veronica is the best char you can get in the game and i love that it is i think first time i see BDSM with love i saw in game with make it so good choice. I wish that Faerin make Claire story a bit least creepy i like everything in the game but how you get Claire is a bit creepy like an stalker in some moments after first sex it actually really great.
PS. For me the game is 9,5/10 just need some tweaks.:)

Walg

GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Except he's clearly communicated that this is what he's going to do, and got buyin from the patrons. So probably not going to lose a lot of patrons.
Also mentioned that by releasing this early it actually means more work for @Faerin down the line because he had to push a release out. It just sounds like a catch 22 where you're going to have to face a delay at some point. But hey it's really down to the patrons isn't it?

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
When in recent history has a dev clearly communicating something ever stopped someone for complaining about not getting a release for two months that they paid for?

Yes everyone here will be fine with it...

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well I have been away for a while myself so would say Faerin bring out the game you want even if it takes awhile longer.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
With this game I missed the last fake email and I guess something with Ashley and I'm on day 65 or there abouts. Can I still catchup or am I up shit's creek and being a idiot still trying? In other words can I still finish or I gotta do over?

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
May I avert your attention to Dual Family? The last update was on the 30th of March and the dev wrote not too long ago that the next update will be at the end of january 2019, so yeah ... talk about a long way x'D
Plus @Faerin always delivered good and on time content, so I'm sure his patrons would be ok with cutting him some slack ;)

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes