TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
One of my favorite games but seems it's broken. Somehow, when peeping at Veronica, the game hangs. It shows the basic features but the Phone and dialogues are gone.
Not exactly, it's a [Test] version, might want to check the notes. The working version is below that if you are not into testing...

Richard Szilagyi

Oct 22, 2018
Hi guys! Can you help me about "overhear the argument between Mom and Ashley"? When I am in the Downstairs Hallway at 10PM the event doesn't come up. :/

Zero919

May 2, 2017
I am playing the v0.8.3 test version. Could this be the problem?
how could you download a game without reading Change-logs?:confused:
Please note that only Veronica is implemented in this version, so other character’s will be extremely bugged! (For the “final” v0.8.3 release all girls will be reworked and improved).

Richard Szilagyi

Oct 22, 2018
Sorry just found the game on another site and have been playing it! So according to the changelog i can not go further on mom storyline and better to play on 0.8.2?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
The solution (disabling winegstream) didn't work with my existing wineprefix, but I've never said it is not working at all or the guide isn't useable with other unix-like os. It worked for me (thanks for it anyway!) after I've created a new wineprefix.
The animations (blow-job, sauna, naked yoga, beach etc.) are all working via wine and wine-staging for v0.8.2 (tested on Linux). Deactivating winegstreamer and setting devenum and quartz as native stops the game from crashing during the animation scene in fullscreen/high resolution mode. However starting the game in windowed-mode helps to proceed the animation (I don't know why, but it does!) - doesn't matter which prefix you are using.

Beware for windowed-mode: As soon as you move your mouse between your desktop and the game, the game will freeze!

Enjoy!

bigload78

May 27, 2017
Hey guys I can give the ID to police officer, it says in inventory "item name that can be 2 lines"

please help... thanks

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
My older saves stopped working , can anyone pls share their saves of 0.83 saves ?
0.83 is a test version where Veronica's path is the only one that sort of works and no older save files work. Have a look at the OP for more info.

Reactions: TheDevian

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
@UncleVT I only ask, but isn't possible to write something above the download links?
It will not solve the problem entirely, but there is still some time to the release of the fixed version and it seems that nobody cares about the changelog...
does that mean i've to start over ? motivation to play this went to zero
When the fixed version will be released, Faerin will provide a complete save for all those who don't want to start from scratch.

Dec 1, 2017
@UncleVT I only ask, but isn't possible to write something over the download links?
It will not solve the problem entirely, but there is still some time to the release of the fixed version and it seems that nobody cares about the changelog...

When the fixed version will be released, Faerin will provide a complete save for all those who don't want to start from scratch.
Thats a relief , thank you :)

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
@UncleVT I only ask, but isn't possible to write something over the download links?
Done. But think it's useless. It's stated in the Change-Log. Plus, when start the game there is an explicit warning. And was posted here several times... Really I give up. At this stage I think all are trolling.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes