MotH_like25

Aug 18, 2018
For me, the game is fun, I came across it when I was looking for a game about this subject. When I played it, I liked it. Currently, when newer versions of the game come out, I always go through again to have the satisfaction of doing everything that I have done before. This is cool. Coming back to what will be and even what is in the trial version, it does not bother me, that will come back to the game from scratch. I am always happy with what comes out. So that it would always be done at 100% or 99%, but that it would work properly, so that the updates are not too frequent. And now I admire Faerin and others that they have the desire for another 6-8 meat to develop it, but I think that this game after those months mentioned, will not end there and it will be continued. So I am also waiting patiently for the next version of 0.8.3 to be able to rejoice the game from the beginning and check how much the version has been extended. Greetings.

D

Deleted member 483615

So do they have a date where the complete official version will release? Was a patreon but for some damn reason patreon is saying that my bank is blocking my card yet my bank is saying their not. Would use paypal but got screwed over by those bastards in the past.

Edit: Alright after reading the thread like a smart person I know I am (I'm not) their is currently no date as of yet. Sorry for the stupid question.

Bakkis15

Donor
Jan 27, 2018
How can i increase my physical fitness? Thanks.
Talk with mom 6.00 weekday mornings at the roof, ask if you can join her yoga session. She will tell you are not fit enough but gives you the location of the gym where Veronica works out. Go there and train your fitness

Reactions: azretail

meanie

Sep 29, 2018
Talk with mom 6.00 weekday mornings at the roof, ask if you can join her yoga session. She will tell you are not fit enough but gives you the location of the gym where Veronica works out. Go there and train your fitness
This is broken in the .83 Test version. Just in case original post/question is playing it. (Pretty sure it's broken)

U

User_257412

This is

This is broken in the .83 Test version. Just in case original post/question is playing it. (Pretty sure it's broken)
Galore of glitches, disappearing characters on actions/acts when they should be visible, inaccessible phone features (all memories for instance), stats not working properly are few to mention. Imho, dev should've continued from where he left instead of giving us prototype and submiting it as the brand fresh direction of his game. Not shitting or bitching about newer ideas, but I strictly preferred 0.82 over this.

meanie

Sep 29, 2018
Galore of glitches, disappearing characters on actions/acts when they should be visible, inaccessible phone features (all memories for instance), stats not working properly are few to mention. Imho, dev should've continued from where he left instead of giving us prototype and submiting it as the brand fresh direction of his game. Not shitting or bitching about newer ideas, but I strictly preferred 0.82 over this.
Well it is a test version. Main benefit playing this version helping the developer discover bugs and glitches that may have been missed.

My previous reply was to clarify that trying to unlock the gym by meeting Claire on the rooftop is bugged, if playing the test version.

Bakkis15

Donor
Jan 27, 2018
Well it is a test version. Main benefit playing this version helping the developer discover bugs and glitches that may have been missed.

My previous reply was to clarify that trying to unlock the gym by meeting Claire on the rooftop is bugged, if playing the test version.
Thank you for the clarification. It would be helpful if people stated what version they are playing when asking for help. And when they find a bug report it as that so that Faerin can look in to it.

Reactions: TheDevian

meanie

Sep 29, 2018
Thank you for the clarification. It would be helpful if people stated what version they are playing when asking for help. And when they find a bug report it as that so that Faerin can look in to it.
Yeah. Lol.

Going through the last 10 pages of this thread, catching up on any updates. Most of the replies are of the same found bug(s) among other repeated questions.

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Yeah. Lol.

Going through the last 10 pages of this thread, catching up on any updates. Most of the replies are of the same found bug(s) among other repeated questions.
Why do think most of the regular posters are frustrated? The OP has all the info and tells you what to do yet you get the same bugs so far or asking why can't they follow a non-Veronica route? It's the same questions and the thing is the answers have been plastered multiple times.

So 0.8.3 is a test version. Start a new game and do not use your old saves as they don't work. Only the Veronica path works right now. When 0.8.3 is finally fixed with all paths, a 100% save file will be sent out for those who don't want to restart the game. Hope I haven't missed anything.

meanie

Sep 29, 2018
Why do think most of the regular posters are frustrated? The OP has all the info and tells you what to do yet you get the same bugs so far or asking why can't they follow a non-Veronica route? It's the same questions and the thing is the answers have been plastered multiple times.

So 0.8.3 is a test version. Start a new game and do not use your old saves as they don't work. Only the Veronica path works right now. When 0.8.3 is finally fixed with all paths, a 100% save file will be sent out for those who don't want to restart the game. Hope I haven't missed anything.
Yes i know. That's what i was commenting on.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes