meanie

Sep 29, 2018
Why do i have this awful feeling that the Submissive Veronica thing is going to come back to bite me in the ass ? I wont say that i am scared but yeah, i am scared.. LOL
Lol. I have the same feeling. And i hope we're wrong.

Her absolute devotion to the main character when achieved was gratifying. Even the I love you in the sauna felt earned and satisfying.

noberasco

Sep 9, 2017
Also need help with Ashley and Claire arguing. I've seen in a walkthrough i need to go to Claire's room at 22:00 to listen to them arguing but nothing happens aswell..
I'm still trying to figure this out..any clues?

Cheers

EDIT: OOPS forgot that this was the game thread, reposted in the FAQ e Walkthrough thread, sorry the hit came up in this thread while searching the forums!

meanie

Sep 29, 2018
I'm still trying to figure this out..any clues?

Cheers

EDIT: OOPS forgot that this was the game thread, reposted in the FAQ e Walkthrough thread, sorry the hit came up in this thread while searching the forums!
It's a trigger outside Claires room at 21:00 or 22:00. Keep pushing the hearts and kisses if it hasn't triggered.

Reactions: TheDevian

noberasco

Sep 9, 2017
It's a trigger outside Claires room at 21:00 or 22:00. Keep pushing the hearts and kisses if it hasn't triggered.
I had Claire's Love >15 so it triggered the peek scene instead of them argueing (fixed it by reducing love below 15 with cheats) ...so now I can't find the lingerie in the Mall and Veronica doesn't seem to trigger anything while I peek on claire

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Just an update guys:

Yesterday I released a new (closed) test version where Veronica and Claire are implemented and pretty much all the bugs you have reported (thanks a lot for that) have been fixed.

As you know, I normally don't post test versions, but since this update is so big and it had been a while, I decided to share this version for those that were impatient and/or would like to test it, thinking that would be "nice" of me and it might actually help fixing bugs.

Now i see, that by doing this, I made one very big mistake: I assumed that people would actually read messages (on my Patreon or here or in the changelog or, at the very least, at the start of the screen where big, red letters say "TEST VERSION"), but naturally I was wrong.
This is completely my fault and I take full responsibility for this.
Now some of you might say "nay Faerin, tis to blame on their utter ignorance", but I would have to strongly disagree, unless I was being less sarcastic perhaps...

Just 1.5 more weeks, hang in there guys ;)
Most of us appreciate it, even if a number of very vocal people want to make it so we can't have nice things. These are the same people who would break our Flintstone's glasses if given a chance!
Thank you for letting us be part of the process. XD

Reactions: Bakkis15 and Faerin

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
The animations (blow-job, sauna, naked yoga, beach etc.) are all working via wine and wine-staging for v0.8.2 (tested on Linux). Deactivating winegstreamer and setting devenum and quartz as native stops the game from crashing during the animation scene in fullscreen/high resolution mode. However starting the game in windowed-mode helps to proceed the animation (I don't know why, but it does!) - doesn't matter which prefix you are using.
Thank you. This was major problem for me too.
For those who don't know how to disable winegstreamer and set devenuma and quartz, it can be done in two ways. Through gui (type winecfg in console, and then go to tab libraries), or by editing ~/.wine/user.reg

meanie

Sep 29, 2018
I had Claire's Love >15 so it triggered the peek scene instead of them argueing (fixed it by reducing love below 15 with cheats) ...so now I can't find the lingerie in the Mall and Veronica doesn't seem to trigger anything while I peek on claire
If you're playing .83 Test you may come into some problems. So it's hard to give any advice.

If you're playing .82
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: TheDevian

Jarod444

Nov 13, 2017
I hope we will still be able to suggest QoL improvements for the ui after the .83 release.

I know that i get really frustrated by bugs so i only tried the test a little.

Sailor

Oct 17, 2018
I noticed that some actions, especially at the beginning, give a reward such as a "love"
advance, but then they advances stop after a while. Does that mean you can stop those
things or are they still necessary? An example is complimenting Claire every morning.

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
I noticed that some actions, especially at the beginning, give a reward such as a "love"
advance, but then they advances stop after a while. Does that mean you can stop those
things or are they still necessary? An example is complimenting Claire every morning.
It could just mean you have reached the limit of that stat for that character but in most cases you need to keep interacting like with MOM to get chores for Veronica to do.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes