Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
old save game didn't work ?:(
Im trying to copy my saves from 8.1 to 8.3 but whenever I load 8.3 continue is not an option, has anyone else had this issue/ know how t solve it?
I'm guessing you didn't read the OP, the title of this .83 version, or the big red text you get when you start up .83 did you? Please read.

MotH_man_bear_read.png

sebvettel

Oct 13, 2017
this must have been said somewhere but i cant search 1600 pages worth of information :p

i get an "access denied" message when i open the phone and i cant save the game. Any ideas on how to fix it? Thanks <3

Jarod444

Nov 13, 2017
this must have been said somewhere but i cant search 1600 pages worth of information :p

i get an "access denied" message when i open the phone and i cant save the game. Any ideas on how to fix it? Thanks <3
You have to use administrator mode when you start the game.

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
i am doing it. still the same error
Don't know if this can help you but check in the properties of the game folder to be sure that "read only" is unflagged.
Second, where have you placed the game folder? Move it on your desktop and try again.

PS: for this kind of questions you should post in this thread

Reactions: Thermophob

Helloween

May 5, 2018
Can't buy tuxido in latest update to go dating with Veronica.
Am i the only one or do more ppl have this problem??

naturallover

Apr 22, 2017
Hi, I have a question. When I go to the rooftop at 6:00 AM , I didn't see Mom. Is it bug or sth? Also I can't do anything at Saturdays when girls do yoga
I think it is a bug, had the same problem. Also the game crashes when you visit Veronica at night.

LeRescator

Jan 30, 2018
Just an update guys:

Yesterday I released a new (closed) test version where Veronica and Claire are implemented and pretty much all the bugs you have reported (thanks a lot for that) have been fixed.

As you know, I normally don't post test versions, but since this update is so big and it had been a while, I decided to share this version for those that were impatient and/or would like to test it, thinking that would be "nice" of me and it might actually help fixing bugs.

Now i see, that by doing this, I made one very big mistake: I assumed that people would actually read messages (on my Patreon or here or in the changelog or, at the very least, at the start of the screen where big, red letters say "TEST VERSION"), but naturally I was wrong.
This is completely my fault and I take full responsibility for this.
Now some of you might say "nay Faerin, tis to blame on their utter ignorance", but I would have to strongly disagree, unless I was being less sarcastic perhaps...

Just 1.5 more weeks, hang in there guys ;)

He is a good guy Faerin, he assumes, he is conscious in his work and he always keeps informing the players. respect brother:):):)

Hobo

Mar 3, 2017
Am I the only one sometimes a bit disappointed that it seems many devs implement those fat or old chicks to shock us but then we can't even smash them.
Why you teasin like that dude ?
Let me embrace the disgusting filth.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes