AlterSack

Aug 28, 2018
secretly i hope that fat chick is angel in her normal-day-disguise :evilsmile:
and to prove we're worthy of her sexy time we have to date her in that form x'D

Reactions: TheDevian

Sailor

Oct 17, 2018
I presume the MC is supposed to give Ashley a nightie? If so, how? The opportunity
never presents itself.

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
I presume the MC is supposed to give Ashley a nightie? If so, how? The opportunity
never presents itself.
You have to wait for the hint on the phone about Ashley and Claire arguing, then head to the mothers bedroom (around 10pm I think) where you bump into Ashley, chat then offer to get one for her, then enjoy the fun to follow.

Sailor

Oct 17, 2018
You have to wait for the hint on the phone about Ashley and Claire arguing, then head to the mothers bedroom (around 10pm I think) where you bump into Ashley, chat then offer to get one for her, then enjoy the fun to follow.
I did that. But the game won't let me give it to her.

Sailor

Oct 17, 2018
If memory serves me right, go to her (Ashleys) bedroom on a weekday 3/4pm, for the homework and after that the option should be there to give her the babydoll outfit.
Not yet. I tried every day in case it was day specific and when I could on the week end. A trigger I have missed
somewhere.

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
Did it say anything about new art? Or did it say it was just a test of the new UI, code, and stuff? I think it did answer your question.
Please note that only Veronica is implemented in this version, so other character’s will be extremely bugged! (For the “final” v0.8.3 release all girls will be reworked and improved).
There is something new implemented to Veronica. So nope, it still didnt answered my question.

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
Not yet. I tried every day in case it was day specific and when I could on the week end. A trigger I have missed
somewhere.
2 things, firstly, which version are you playing, 0.82(extra) or 0.83Test, if it's the later then that could be 1 of the 'bugs' in the game, (thats why it's a TEST version), 2nd, you would find more answers on the right thread, you should be posting these Q's on the 'Walkthrough and FAQ thread' not the 'discussion thread'.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
There is something new implemented to Veronica. So nope, it still didnt answered my question.
Where in that quote was the word 'new' used?
Nothing new is in there aside from the UI, and the way the story flows and hints are given.
I realize that this is likely not your first language, but I am thinking this might be a good time for another visit from Man-Bear-Woman...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: DarkDreamz

Sailor

Oct 17, 2018
2 things, firstly, which version are you playing, 0.82(extra) or 0.83Test, if it's the later then that could be 1 of the 'bugs' in the game, (thats why it's a TEST version), 2nd, you would find more answers on the right thread, you should be posting these Q's on the 'Walkthrough and FAQ thread' not the 'discussion thread'.
Test version. I was under the impression the walkthroughs of previous versions were iffy on this one.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Test version. I was under the impression the walkthroughs of previous versions were iffy on this one.
Yeah, it's mostly broken... Those things have pretty much been fixed for the next update though, so you just need to be patient for another week.

lamarks

Feb 9, 2018
Hi!
I need some help if anyone knows if this ptch will work on v0.8.3
thank you very much!!

download v0.8.2 + Patch

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes