Hellroad

Oct 4, 2018
Hi guys i need help.
game version 0.8.3
I do not know to start yoga quest.I was on the roof of the cell for a week 6-9 AM.no possibility to talk with Claire on the roof

R

RWaites Jnr

Hi guys i need help.
game version 0.8.3
I do not know to start yoga quest.I was on the roof of the cell for a week 6-9 AM.no possibility to talk with Claire on the roof
If you are playing the 0.8.3 test version most of the characters apart from Veronica are bugged probably better to wait until fixed version this Friday

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
*you haven't unlocked this choice yet* (check on Veronica @ beach with cheated max stats from roughly 20/30/65)
=game-skips-back-home-from-the-beach=
#playergrabsapitchfork# RAAARRRRRRRGHHHH!!!!
lol
As a playable game v0.8.3TEST is crap, as a testbed for new stuff it works pretty good. Hint system keeps loosing track of what's going on (mainly Veronica's new scenes), but it's slowly growing on me with the on-screen icons instead of digging into the phone. I think for the first time I've actually encountered nearly every bug everyone else has encountered (previous versions people were calling bugs for stuff they simply weren't doing right), though the most annoying (until the beach->home transport bug) was the game locking up while peeking at Veronica in her room at 2300...seem to have gotten around it by doing other scenes and raising stats.

U

User_51567

@RWaites has decided to leave because there is to much backbiting going on.
Well, that sucks.
He was always very helpful on this page.

And on 1 hand in can understand perfectly why he decided that "enough is enough" ..
But on the other hand....99% of the people on this site are only in it for themselves and will say anything in order to get help/content or just to get attention in general, multiply that with horny feelings that some of those kids have and voila....

Sites like these are really not the place for logic and normal conversations, these days i'm flabbergasted when reading a page without a questions about saves, NTR or something that can easily found with the search function.

So i hope that we see RWaites back again, and just do what i do.
Be happy with the nice comments and discussions.
Ignore the idiots. :)

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
@RWaites has decided to leave because there is to much backbiting going on.
Well, that sucks.
He was always very helpful on this page.

And on 1 hand in can understand perfectly why he decided that "enough is enough" ..
But on the other hand....99% of the people on this site are only in it for themselves and will say anything in order to get help/content or just to get attention in general, multiply that with horny feelings that some of those kids have and voila....

Sites like these are really not the place for logic and normal conversations, these days i'm flabbergasted when reading a page without a questions about saves, NTR or something that can easily found with the search function.

So i hope that we see RWaites back again, and just do what i do.
Be happy with the nice comments and discussions.
Ignore the idiots. :)
That is a shame, but no matter where you go, there will always be dickheads. I for one wish him well.
It takes a toll when you're trying to skim the troll posts to try and help people and I really appreciate and thank @RWaites for doing his utmost to help people through difficulties. Trying to stay positive is always the way to go but even then when you feel you're the only one doing that, it becomes a hapless role which should never have to happen but did. I do hope that those who have been helped by @RWaites do come out and show support. Same goes with @Faerin trying to go through all these posts trying to look for actual proper posts for bugs that haven't been picked up is such a time consuming role so thanks for putting up with us!

Like the others above, I do hope that @RWaites does come back!

greeny88

Jul 28, 2018
Hello everyone,
I play 0.8.2 extra version. I finished every story with every character but just emma. I visited her at the coffee shop many times, i have 20 hearts, but still i couldnt get any whatsapp mail from her... Is there any solution for this?

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
Hello everyone,
I play 0.8.2 extra version. I finished every story with every character but just emma. I visited her at the coffee shop many times, i have 20 hearts, but still i couldnt get any whatsapp mail from her... Is there any solution for this?
You want the 'Man of the House Walkthrough and FAQ Thread' this page is about the 0.83Test version, on that thread you can also download a detailed grindthrough if you are still stuck.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Hello everyone,
19:00 Foyer recieve a text from Emma

DirkP

Jun 5, 2018
v0.83 will be released on November the 2nd, today I will release a test version (only Veronica's content is updated and ready, the rest will be buggy).

Here's a changelog of everything I have done so far:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please note: this is a test version!!!
Those that ask/complain about bugs for character other than Veronica, will be locked in a small room with the crazy fat chick, man-bear-woman and a collection of medieval sex toys.

Hi Faerin

I wanted to say thank you. My first contact with MotH was with version 0.6.2. Since then I am addicted. Really!!! Thanks for this idea and your implementation. I always play through all versions completely (with some financial help from the phone).
I love all the characters (the beautiful and the not so beautiful). Please leave them as they are. You know the consequences of some bad beauty surgerys from the media ...
I have played test version 0.8.3 and have stopped to wait for the complete version. Even if you wrote that there are bugs in it - it was too many for me and I did not want to spoil the anticipation. I only know your work as perfect and for that I admire you and thank you

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Hi Faerin

I wanted to say thank you. My first contact with MotH was with version 0.6.2. Since then I am addicted. Really!!! Thanks for this idea and your implementation. I always play through all versions completely (with some financial help from the phone).
I love all the characters (the beautiful and the not so beautiful). Please leave them as they are. You know the consequences of some bad beauty surgerys from the media ...
I have played test version 0.8.3 and have stopped to wait for the complete version. Even if you wrote that there are bugs in it - it was too many for me and I did not want to spoil the anticipation. I only know your work as perfect and for that I admire you and thank you
Thanks a lot for the encouraging words!

falloutfan

Feb 15, 2018
I am having an issue with Veronica at the police station. When I take her ID down to the station and give it to Debby time moves forward and shes no longer there, and the message says to come back later, but when I talked to Veronica the next day her conversation makes it seem like the situation was resolved. The hints for her quest still stay the same, alternating between, "if I help her get out of jail, she'll owe me big time", and " I am feeling tired, maybe I should go to bed". Is anyone having this same issue, and if so what did you do to solve it?

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Is the save issue fixed? I want to play this game :(
Avm parfume and gym cloth bug
Patience Men of The House, Friday should come with v0.8.3. which is not TEST version and more or less Bugfree !
Isn't it nice: Only 50+ hours or so to wait if Faerin stays on fixing bugs and don't read this message...
-edited-

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Patience Men of The House, Friday should come v0.8.3. which is not TEST version and more or less Bugfree !
Isn't it nice: Only 50+ hours or so to wait if Faerin stays on fixing bugs and don't read this message...
Unfortunately..."life got in the way" and due to some personal circumstances I won't be able to spend as much time on work as normal. I'm really disappointed as this update has taken way too long as it is, but sometimes other things are (sadly) just more important.

I'll release a version on friday for sure, but as things are looking now, it might be just the 3 main girls redone and whatever I can squeeze in.:(

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Unfortunately..."life got in the way" and due to some personal circumstances I won't be able to spend as much time on work as normal. I'm really disappointed as this update has taken way too long as it is, but sometimes other things are (sadly) just more important.

I'll release a version on friday for sure, but as things are looking now, it might be just the 3 main girls redone and whatever I can squeeze in.:(
Well, we have already been hanging from various bodyparts for a couple months (so long don't even remember anymore) So, it won't hurt so much if it's late a bit more. Loop is already in neck. But you should notice rope is around neck not around legs so pennies will stay in pockets and you can't pick them under the gallows as it would be possible in opposite position...

So: Put all what is ready into release of Friday and start releasing content add-on patches after that as quick as you can. That way will serve bughunting purpose too as you can also put into those content add-on patches carefully and throughly pesticided files free of little critters...

Yeah, no Friday boozing for a wicked one, you naughty hangman. :evilsmile: Open it up late Saturday after first content add-on.

-edited heavily-

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes