MaXiMa

Jun 7, 2017
i found something interesting
1- version 8.3 save backup
2- Add the version 8.2 save file into 8.3.
4- save file open notepad++ and version 8.2 change 8.3
version 8.2 save played version 8.3 test version

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
i found something interesting
1- version 8.3 save backup
2- Add the version 8.2 save file into 8.3.
4- save file open notepad++ and version 8.2 change 8.3
version 8.2 save played version 8.3 test version
I tested it, and while it did load, not everything worked correctly, like the inventory was bugged, and it did not register all events having been completed.

casalitoris

Sep 26, 2018
It should work O'K but Faerin is ggoing to include a full save with the download
I think i came to a point where i cant get any further in this test version... or maybe im doing something wrong, i dont know

Where can i get the 0..8.2 version??

R

RWaites Jnr

I think i came to a point where i cant get any further in this test version... or maybe im doing something wrong, i dont know

It's under a spoiler in the opening post of this thread

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018

If you go back to the OP (pg 1) of this thread, scroll down to the RED banner that reads 'Please read the Changelog' underneath is a 'spoiler' tag with the link to download the 0.82 Extras version, hope you have fun and enjoy, remember though any questions relating to playthrough for that version should be directed to ' Man of the House. Walkthrough & FAQ Thread.' once again, enjoy. :)

casalitoris

Sep 26, 2018
If you go back to the OP (pg 1) of this thread, scroll down to the RED banner that reads 'Please read the Changelog' underneath is a 'spoiler' tag with the link to download the 0.82 Extras version, hope you have fun and enjoy, remember though any questions relating to playthrough for that version should be directed to ' Man of the House. Walkthrough & FAQ Thread.' once again, enjoy. :)
Thank you! should i go for it or just wait for the 0.8.3 version?? :)

Palaplaaa

Mar 14, 2018
I played the 8.3 version and could never trigger the phone call to pick up Veronica from the police station. I couldn't play again so that's all I can say.

Anyone else's super excited for this friday's update?! I sure am, didn't play 8.2 so I'm hoping some juicy hours of gameplay. I hope it doesn't get delayed

RegnierKendal

Oct 7, 2018
In 0.8.3 Im really stuck with all the character. Anyone can help me with:

-Ashley- 100 hearts I cant pass our date cause I cant kiss her and watching horror movies any else happens after we watch it (i sleep naked or in boxers, doesnt care). And in the bathroom scene It only lefts the last scene.
-Sofia- I have 30 hearts and 9 of Arousal but I dont know what follow

These are the characters I care right now

Im sorry for my english

casalitoris

Sep 26, 2018

-Ashley- 100 hearts I cant pass our date cause I cant kiss her and watching horror movies any else happens after we watch it (i sleep naked or in boxers, doesnt care). And in the bathroom scene It only lefts the last scene.

Im sorry for my english
happened the same to me

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Im sorry for my english
happened the same to me
Did you read the changelog in the OP?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I might wait then.... it will be published here, right?

is there any other game you would recommend just to pass the time till weekend? haha
Tons, but it depends on what you are into. Here are a few...
3D
F.I.L.F., Milfy City, Mythic Manor, A New Home, some people like Timestamps, you could try My Sister My Roommate...
2D
Summertime Saga, Amity Park, Rick & Morty, Four Elements Trainer, Rogue Like...

You can find just about anything here with a quick search, just let us know what you like, and we can do a better job helping. XD

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes