larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Unfortunately..."life got in the way" and due to some personal circumstances I won't be able to spend as much time on work as normal. I'm really disappointed as this update has taken way too long as it is, but sometimes other things are (sadly) just more important.

I'll release a version on friday for sure, but as things are looking now, it might be just the 3 main girls redone and whatever I can squeeze in.:(
Real World issues are a pain but they are more important than releasing a completed update. You took on a massive task of basically revamping the whole game if its not completely finished so be it I can wait for a few fixes in updates down the line its not a problem. You have been prolific in releasing updates every 2 weeks for God knows how long and yeah this has taken longer than you thought but I am sure when its released everyone will appreciate the effort.
For now deal with what you have going on in your life I for one can relate and wait for a completely bug free and new content as I am sure most of the people here can

Larry5168

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
Unfortunately..."life got in the way" and due to some personal circumstances I won't be able to spend as much time on work as normal. I'm really disappointed as this update has taken way too long as it is, but sometimes other things are (sadly) just more important.

I'll release a version on friday for sure, but as things are looking now, it might be just the 3 main girls redone and whatever I can squeeze in.:(
So even more time to use my you even read bro picture?! Sweet... sorry that real life sucks at times. Looking forward to the full release with bugs fixed so you can continue on. Good luck!

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Unfortunately..."life got in the way" and due to some personal circumstances I won't be able to spend as much time on work as normal.
I'm really disappointed as this update has taken way too long as it is, but sometimes other things are (sadly) just more important.
Well, that happens... don't worry, and keep being awesome developer :D I think you deserved that much credit after almost of year of dedication to your work, and excellent communication with your fanbase... (us dirty pirates included). :D
I know you had chance to read a lot of undeserved criticism from some people here, so my only intention is to say, most of us here are supporting you, and we understand you have other priorities in your life. :)

That's much better than no update at all. :)

Randeza

May 16, 2018

Take your time, life is more important.

It's a great game and looking forward to uppdates in the future.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I am having an issue with Veronica at the police station. When I take her ID down to the station and give it to Debby time moves forward and shes no longer there, and the message says to come back later, but when I talked to Veronica the next day her conversation makes it seem like the situation was resolved. The hints for her quest still stay the same, alternating between, "if I help her get out of jail, she'll owe me big time", and " I am feeling tired, maybe I should go to bed". Is anyone having this same issue, and if so what did you do to solve it?
I had that problem too, I thought it was from using the space bar to advance the text, but it could have been something else. What I had to do was reload an old save and to it again, I used the ctrl button to speed through that part and it seemed to work.

Take your time, do what you gotta do, Man. Life Happens. No worries.

U

User_51567

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hmm.
My choice will be.
Just finish the work on the old content and bugs before the new content :p
If all that's done... My choice is A Mysterious new Neighbor :) (as i voted on your patreon.

But if i am correct you only start work with "new" stuff after you are done with the previous stated things right ?
Because i rather wait 2 more months for "new" content if that means that everything works perfectly and all the content is available again....
Really don't like to see new content being mixed in with work on the old content and bughunt... That would not be the smart thing to do from another coders perspective :) ..

But nevertheless..
I will keep pledging the same amount as always :), will skip a couple updates (again) until the bugfree/full content version is there, was looking forward to playing it this weekend but i can understand(and relate) that personal matters take precedence:)

Good luck!

Nerdyguy31

Jan 10, 2018
I'm addicted to this game I just ignored the last few updates because it annoyed the heck outta me from having to do the same things over and over and over again. Btw Thank you for including the save file in the full update.

Reactions: Faerin

Brian1949

Donor
Oct 9, 2017

Take your time Faerin, these things happen in real life, I for one can wait until you can get back to sorting the game out, as can most of your true followers I believe.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
after blackmailing Veronica When I go to her room at 11 Game
freeze and Nothing work absolute nothing
In the buggy test version, you have to wait until you get further in her story before it unlocks, don't go there until you get her to the next phase.

Reactions: RWaites Jnr

LeRescator

Jan 30, 2018

Brian is right, take your time, do the best and we all have a life, things do not always happen the way we want.:frown:

mrthrowaynn

Aug 22, 2018
Does anyone have a download of 0.8.2?
Just trying this game for the first time and the test version is buggy.
Would love to try the previous version that worked

casalitoris

Sep 26, 2018
there s a bug here... when i enter big sis room in the evening before she goes out, it freezes and i have to close the game...

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes