casalitoris

Sep 26, 2018
Tons, but it depends on what you are into. Here are a few...
3D
F.I.L.F., Milfy City, Mythic Manor, A New Home, some people like Timestamps, you could try My Sister My Roommate...
2D
Summertime Saga, Amity Park, Rick & Morty, Four Elements Trainer, Rogue Like...

You can find just about anything here with a quick search, just let us know what you like, and we can do a better job helping. XD
I like games like this one, like Big Brother :) Milfy city ive done it already!! so i guess FILF will be the next one! :) those suggestions you gave me, of 3d games, are all of the others complete ( milfy city i know it isn t :) )

casalitoris

Sep 26, 2018
Did you read the changelog in the OP?
yes, ive read it... but if Veronoca s is the only one who is "fully working" it gets to a point when i cant do anything w her either... but its a test version , lest wait till the next version is out and hope everything is fine :)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I like games like this one, like Big Brother :) Milfy city ive done it already!! so i guess FILF will be the next one! :) those suggestions you gave me, of 3d games, are all of the others complete ( milfy city i know it isn t :) )
No, none of them are complete, but some have a lot of content. I just spent 2 days on Mythic Manor, and I know Summertime Saga would keep you going for days (though you want to stick to one person at a time). It's a bit grindy, even using the cheat, but Supoerpowered is interesting.
The guy who made Milfy City has a couple of others that were RPGM first, but people made Ren'Py ports of them, they are technically complete, though the endings feel ...rushed to say the least. If you have a single 1080p monitor, then you might consider Milftoons Drama, or some of their older games.
Lily's Quest is fun, but barely started.
For a more normal VN style game, I also can recommend Melody, the story is sweet, and the renders are stunning.

Reactions: DirkP

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
I will share with you, what I also share with my Patrons:

Status v0.8.3.
Hey guys, as you all know v0.8.3 is a huge update and it has taken a lot longer than the regular 2 weeks.

Due to some unfortunate circumstances in my family, I haven't been able to work a lot this week, this combined with the size of this update turned out to be a bit too much.
So, I'm sorry to say I will have to postpone the release one more week, I really tried, but I don't want to release an unfinished or buggy game after all this time and effort.
I hope you all understand this and trust that I'll be back to 2-weekly updates after next week.
Sorry guys!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

casalitoris

Sep 26, 2018

Status v0.8.3.
Hey guys, as you all know v0.8.3 is a huge update and it has taken a lot longer than the regular 2 weeks.

Due to some unfortunate circumstances in my family, I haven't been able to work a lot this week, this combined with the size of this update turned out to be a bit too much.
So, I'm sorry to say I will have to postpone the release one more week, I really tried, but I don't want to release an unfinished or buggy game after all this time and effort.
I hope you all understand this and trust that I'll be back to 2-weekly updates after next week.
Sorry guys!

Sorry to hear that, hope its all better now :(

If its not asking to much, and since ive only played the last test version, what should we expect from this new 0.8.3 version?

Reactions: lamarks and Faerin

casalitoris

Sep 26, 2018
No, none of them are complete, but some have a lot of content. I just spent 2 days on Mythic Manor, and I know Summertime Saga would keep you going for days (though you want to stick to one person at a time). It's a bit grindy, even using the cheat, but Supoerpowered is interesting.
The guy who made Milfy City has a couple of others that were RPGM first, but people made Ren'Py ports of them, they are technically complete, though the endings feel ...rushed to say the least. If you have a single 1080p monitor, then you might consider Milftoons Drama, or some of their older games.
Lily's Quest is fun, but barely started.
For a more normal VN style game, I also can recommend Melody, the story is sweet, and the renders are stunning.
F.I.L.F. is all done already haha Im going to pay attention to your recommendations, though i think im going to start with Melody after Mythic Manor!

Reactions: TheDevian and DirkP

Zero919

May 2, 2017

Status v0.8.3.

Sorry guys!

hahahaha... seriously, you're not a robot all people have problems, the main thing is not to strain yourself, then not to exhaust himself;)
and if honestly I'm even glad that the release of the update is postponed for one week further, because the release of other games has already exhausted me especially Timestamps, Unconditional Love last update and if your game came out on November 2... I would die:) happy

DirkP

Jun 5, 2018

Status v0.8.3.

Sorry guys!

Hey, you know my opinion. Life is what happens when you make other plans (I think John Lennon said that).
Updates every two weeks are very involved and family is important - more important than satisfying our "needs". If your family is doing well, then you are fine and so are we. Give yourself the time you need to be satisfied with your work.

ariloxi

Feb 10, 2017
Sorry guys!

A major programming overhaul, seeing your baby you've been working for so long in a unstable state for several weeks, is a life draining motherfucker. But you almost climbed that mountain!
It's being said a lot but the new UI is fantastic and I'm sure the changes in the game progression would be too. Pump it up man, you are almost there! *fist emoji*

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017

Status v0.8.3.

Sorry guys!

Don`t worry !!!!!!............ We`ll be waiting no matter what !!!!!

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Sorry to hear that, hope its all better now :(
If its not asking to much, and since ive only played the last test version, what should we expect from this new 0.8.3 version?
Mostly more of the same, it will have the new hint system done for both sisters and mom, if not everyone. A less broken version of the test one, or more complete if you are a 'glass half full' kind of guy. XD

@Faerin, Good luck, hope everything with the family works out. Not stressing the game, take your time. Can't rush good work. :D

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
Ugh, you mean I have to put up with being whipped by @Faerin for another week? Man, it's brutal guys! You never know when they're going to pass by shouting "I don't hear any testing going on in there!" and unleash Fat Chick on us... I mean, you report a bug and you get a "cookie" which is just term for a whipping!
Capture2.PNG
Send help please! I'm scared for my butt! :WutFace:

In all seriousness though. It just means another week of "You even read bro?!" posts for me and being able to help @Faerin release the most stable and complete version we testers can.

PS: Do not PM me for test version, I am not going to send it to you. Talk to Faerin if you want to test. I will just send Fat Chick your way.

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
@Cybernetics friend i know and have seen the masses bitch and moan about a flawed release and i feel for ya i really do. It might be a good idea to just take the test version down and re-post the 8.2 to ease the amounts of complaints. I think a large enough group have reported the bugs and i hate thinking you will have another week of bashing ahead for you..

Reactions: TheDevian
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes