Mad Max

May 5, 2017
I have a few issues with the 8.3 test. I cannot seem to get Ashley to sleep in the MC bedroom after watching a horror film at night, there were times in which the game froze when MC was spying on Veronica before the Maid outfit was purchased, the clothing store at the mall keeps showing up with the Mall menu with the clothing store in the background, the perfume shop is having the same issues. The book you were able to buy in the original version is no longer in the bookstore and shows the night gown you purchase for Ashley, I bought the video game in the electronic store and it does not appear to show up on my computer, it is in my inventory but I cannot use it when I want to play a game on the computer, it just shows solitaire.
That's why it's called “TEST VERSION“
Just wait a week for the next release

Reactions: DirkP and TheDevian

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
I have a few issues with the 8.3 test. I cannot seem to get Ashley to sleep in the MC bedroom after watching a horror film at night, there were times in which the game froze when MC was spying on Veronica before the Maid outfit was purchased, the clothing store at the mall keeps showing up with the Mall menu with the clothing store in the background, the perfume shop is having the same issues. The book you were able to buy in the original version is no longer in the bookstore and shows the night gown you purchase for Ashley, I bought the video game in the electronic store and it does not appear to show up on my computer, it is in my inventory but I cannot use it when I want to play a game on the computer, it just shows solitaire.
If you want to play, you can still download .8.2 in the OP. .8.3 is a test version only. Public release of .8.3 will be out soon(ish). Please read the version of games when you download them. Even still, there was big red text when you started up the game letting you know it is a TEST version.

Reactions: DirkP and TheDevian

db77

Nov 2, 2018
Well, for playing for now, you want the 0.8.2 version, this could be part of your issue. I would also consider setting the exe to emulate widows 7, that might help.
If you open a save file in notepad or something, you can see what version of the game the save is from.
Good Luck!
Hello, Thanks, I download 0.8.2 and when finished, I'll test. I'll try to set properties of exe file to open like in windows 7, but same result, save not work. So, 0.8.2 is surely the best way ;)

EDIT : Works fine with 0.8.2, many thanks

Reactions: TheDevian

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Hello, Thanks, I download 0.8.2 and when finished, I'll test. I'll try to set properties of exe file to open like in windows 7, but same result, save not work. So, 0.8.2 is surely the best way ;)

EDIT : Works fine with 0.8.2, many thanks
Try allways play the latest version, so there is minor chance for "bugs" !!! In this case, 0.8.3 TEST version is an exception !!!

Reactions: db77

Kev33lar

Jul 4, 2018
Unfortunately, 8.3 is a test of a change of how checkpoints are registered, and is only valid for Veronica (and even for her, the date option is broken)
You can interact a little with the other girls, but as you found out, almost all of their content is missing.
If you are new to the game, keep playing 8.2, and don't use the cheats except to get money and increase/lock your mood (hunger, sleep, etc), as that was the reason Faerin is revamping the checkpoints (people missing vital content because they cheated past it). And don't forget to sleep, instead of skipping time all over.
Hopefully, Faerin's personal life will get better, and the next version (8.3+, or 8.4) will appear within the next two weeks, and have all the old content + the new stuff he/she has been adding.

If you are familiar with the game, 8.3 test has couple of extra scenes for veronica. You can still break the game if you keep visiting Veronica at the club past 80 affection, and you can't buy a tuxedo for the date. The laundry scene is also "broken" in that it is repeatable the same day [ie, you can trigger blow job at 12 (10 minutes), cuffs and blindfold as much as you want (takes 0 time), and spank/bend her over desk 2 times (30 minute time lapse) all on the same 1 hour period].

Reactions: freak46

Sailor

Oct 17, 2018
I played the 8.2 extra and it went pretty well. Some loose ends needed tying up. For instance
Mom/Claire still refused to have sex during naked yoga even though she already did. She also
only still did the handjob when MC peeked on her, though she already had sex with him. Several
things like that. It went smoothly with no glitches I recall.

Reactions: TheDevian

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
I played the 8.2 extra and it went pretty well. Some loose ends needed tying up. For instance
Mom/Claire still refused to have sex during naked yoga even though she already did. She also
only still did the handjob when MC peeked on her, though she already had sex with him. Several
things like that. It went smoothly with no glitches I recall.
With regards to having sex with mom/claire, (full sex) in the 8.2v, that only happens after the meal/night alone, and is currently a one off experience, it's talked that in the next/later versions that this might become repeatable.??!! As for sex during the 'naked yoga' there is currently only the HJ & BJ, both repeatable.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
With regards to having sex with mom/claire, (full sex) in the 8.2v, that only happens after the meal/night alone, and is currently a one off experience, it's talked that in the next/later versions that this might become repeatable.??!!
You can have sex with Claire after date at Sunday. Go to walkthrough thread, download walkthrough or grindthrough from there, and see how to achieve it.
EDIT:
Date is at Saturday lol... better to catch some sleep

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
You can have sex with Claire after date at Sunday. Go to walkthrough thread, download walkthrough or grindthrough from there, and see how to achieve it.
Really!!! wasn't aware of that, will have to dig the game out and have a go at that, thanks (I hope) for the headsup.

Feb 11, 2018
Hello everyone. I am lost in the part of delivering the concert ticket to the sisters. In the guide explains that it is to deliver to her at the foyer entrance but they never appear at any time or day. Can anybody help me? Thank you.

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
Hello everyone. I am lost in the part of delivering the concert ticket to the sisters. In the guide explains that it is to deliver to her at the foyer entrance but they never appear at any time or day. Can anybody help me? Thank you.
Be in the downstairs hallway (between Claire & Veronica's rooms) before 3pm, then walk up to the foyer (up arrow) at 3pm and you should find them chatting at the top.

RIFAT

Jun 23, 2018
Man of the house is awesome game.....
I have some problem...... Please solve my problem.......
1) please give full walkthrough......
2) when i play ... The game pictures,viodo,scenes,collectables was automatic unlock ...... ..

RIFAT

Jun 23, 2018
2) when i play ... The game pictures,viodo,scenes,collectables was automatic unlock ...... ..

R

RWaites Jnr

Walk throughby @larry5168 here

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
2) when i play ... The game pictures,viodo,scenes,collectables was automatic unlock ...... ..[/
In answer to your problems, the link above (@JNR90)will get you the walkthrough, I would recommend the 'Larry5168 'grindthrough' for a more comprehensive list. As for your second problem, IT greatly depends on which version you'r playing, if it's the 0.8.3'Test'version, then that has loads of bugs, if on the other hand it's the 0.1.82extras, then I can only assume that at the begining you decided to use the 'In Phone' cheat menu and selected the reveal all memories option, not sure if it can be turned 'off' once activated, if it can then presto, if not you may have to start again. hope that helps.

Ries67

Jun 6, 2018
The strangest thing happens. Every time I start playing the test version of the game my PC gets a power surge. This happens right after Ashley is added to the Phone as a contact.

Anyone any idea? PC has Win10 64

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
The strangest thing happens. Every time I start playing the test version of the game my PC gets a power surge. This happens right after Ashley is added to the Phone as a contact.

That's weird as shit. My recommendation is don't bother with the test version. Only Veronica is enabled for the Test version. Faerin has a bunch of closed beta testers working on finalizing the final .8.3 version and we're way past Veronica now. She's done and good to go. So we don't need any bug reports for Veronica on this test version anymore. The finished rework and completed .8.3 should be out this coming Friday. Just keep your eyes on the thread for any changes in that schedule, but I think we got it down unless something happens in Faerins life that can't be helped.

Reactions: larry5168

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017

First of all, stop playing the test version, it`s very buggy (and the test is over by Dev) !!! I`ve played v 0.82 to the end and when I tried 0.83 test version, I didn`t get swat !!! Secondly, the FINAL 0.83 (with old save file rescue) will come by (as I konw) end of the week, so just wait a little bit !!!

Feb 11, 2018
Be in the downstairs hallway (between Claire & Veronica's rooms) before 3pm, then walk up to the foyer (up arrow) at 3pm and you should find them chatting at the top.
I think I'm missing something with Claire because the event to deliver the tickets is not happening even with the hint. I'm reminded that I did not massage her breasts and I do not know how to start since he just completes the massage with oil

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes