DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
I think I'm missing something with Claire because the event to deliver the tickets is not happening even with the hint. I'm reminded that I did not massage her breasts and I do not know how to start since he just completes the massage with oil
Have you completed the 'shopping list' for the event, if you look on your phone there should be a to-do list, this has to be completed before you can give the tickets to the girls, after that the event starts automatically.

Reactions: Charles Edward
D

Deleted member 42

when is 0.8.3 full version getting released? i havent been able to keep up with the news

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
This Friday for sure! If it gets postponed again, I'm firing my developer (again)!
Delighted to hear that (the Friday bit) please don't fire the developer, at least until after the release,:), and as so many before have said, hope your home life has turned for the better, but even so take your time, we can wait, especially when it's worthwhile. Good luck to you, stay strong and positive.:)

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
This Friday for sure! If it gets postponed again, I'm firing my developer (again)!
Always loved campFIREing..
I bring the wood and matchsticks. You, this annoyingly FAERY-like dev`s ass for roasting.

Can smell already the barbecue & his pleasurable crys. Oh yippy.

Reactions: Faerin
R

RWaites Jnr

53679.jpg

Cheesy pick-up lines
Hey guys, just for fun:

Give me your cheesiest/funniest pick-up lines and "like" the ones you think are best.
I'll add few of them to next update

Feb 11, 2018
Have you completed the 'shopping list' for the event, if you look on your phone there should be a to-do list, this has to be completed before you can give the tickets to the girls, after that the event starts automatically.
I had spent all my wine with the aunt. Thanks for the tips and the patience.

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
I had spent all my wine with the aunt. Thanks for the tips and the patience.
No problem, we are here to help, but generally if you are stuck in the game you will get faster responses on 'Man of the House, Walkthrough & FAQ Thread' as opposed to this 'discussion thread' hope you have fun with the game:)

Max-Payne

Oct 13, 2017
@Faerin

I think the game lost it's excitement since last a few updates. Last time I got excited in this game when the date with Ashley and sex with mom. You should put some new circumstances, new events to get this excitement back (you should consider break-ups, fights, possibility of get caught, rivals for us, etc.). Having sex or having sexual experience with characters should be more difficult. (We want a hot cousin too, please) If you will carry on the game with just more sex positions, more senseless little sexual events this game will die soon. This is the fact that sad but true. You must aware of it. Take this message like a constructive criticism. I am a fan of your game.

Last thing, if you put some sensual cowgirl position with Ashley for following updates that would boost our explode. ;)

RIFAT

Jun 23, 2018
In answer to your problems, the link above (@JNR90)will get you the walkthrough, I would recommend the 'Larry5168 'grindthrough' for a more comprehensive list. As for your second problem, IT greatly depends on which version you'r playing, if it's the 0.8.3'Test'version, then that has loads of bugs, if on the other hand it's the 0.1.82extras, then I can only assume that at the begining you decided to use the 'In Phone' cheat menu and selected the reveal all memories option, not sure if it can be turned 'off' once activated, if it can then presto, if not you may have to start again. hope that helps.
Don't understand......please say clearly

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Don't understand......please say clearly
What @DarkDreamz is saying is

1. Go . In the first post, click on the "Grindthrough" link and use that as the step by step walkthrough.

2. What version are you playing? (Your Man of the House folder has some numbers at the end (So it'll be Man of the House v0.x.x. What numbers are the x.x?)

3. When you played and used your phone, what buttons did you press?

deltadz

Nov 3, 2018
thanks a lot for your help but i wanted to finish with Mom , can you tell me what i miss please.
I miss the fifth achievement of Yoga buddies (between joining nude yoga and BJ) thank's

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
View attachment 172875

Cheesy pick-up lines
Hey guys, just for fun:

Give me your cheesiest/funniest pick-up lines and "like" the ones you think are best.
I'll add few of them to next update
Hey girl, are you a squirrel because I wanna bust a nut in your mouth or are you the Gulf of Mexico because I wanna drill you and make a huge mess.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes