DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
HELP!!Do it Watch a horror movie with her,sleep with your boxer on but not working
Keep watching the horror movie until you get a hint on the phone about sleeping naked, story progresses from there, enjoy. If in the event you missed the hint, try sleeping naked and see what she does, if she goes to Claires room then your stats with her are to low.

RIFAT

Jun 23, 2018
What @DarkDreamz is saying is

1. Go . In the first post, click on the "Grindthrough" link and use that as the step by step walkthrough.

2. What version are you playing? (Your Man of the House folder has some numbers at the end (So it'll be Man of the House v0.x.x. What numbers are the x.x?)

3. When you played and used your phone, what buttons did you press?
I use money,time,and mode buttons

chr13

Aug 5, 2017
Keep watching the horror movie until you get a hint on the phone about sleeping naked, story progresses from there, enjoy. If in the event you missed the hint, try sleeping naked and see what she does, if she goes to Claires room then your stats with her are to low.
Thank you very much my friend it worked

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
thanks a lot for your help but i wanted to finish with Mom , can you tell me what i miss please.
I miss the fifth achievement of Yoga buddies (between joining nude yoga and BJ) thank's
You jumped the gun and shot to quick ;) do the nude yoga again and this time let her finish with a 'Hand Job' that's the one you're missing. ps... take a tissue with you :D

U

User_51567

@Faerin

I think the game lost it's excitement since last a few updates. Last time I got excited in this game when the date with Ashley and sex with mom. You should put some new circumstances, new events to get this excitement back (you should consider break-ups, fights, possibility of get caught, rivals for us, etc.). Having sex or having sexual experience with characters should be more difficult. (We want a hot cousin too, please) If you will carry on the game with just more sex positions, more senseless little sexual events this game will die soon. This is the fact that sad but true. You must aware of it. Take this message like a constructive criticism. I am a fan of your game.

Last thing, if you put some sensual cowgirl position with Ashley for following updates that would boost our explode. ;)
Don't get me wrong, but you are talking some mighty BS here.
The only thing that you are talking about is what YOU like to see, your own personal preferences and fantasies.

Faerin has created one of the most popular games on the internet and the only reason why the hype is slowing down a little bit the last month is because there hasn't been a real update in that time but when he releases the new full update with all the bug fixes i can guarantee that the hype will grow back to where it was.

In the last year i believe that there where multiple new characters/story arcs in the game.
And i can see that you have 0% experience with story writing yourself because one thing that you learn is that you don't introduce to many new characters in a short period but first you lay the groundwork of those in the game already before adding more...

Faerin has created a pretty solid game until now with a solid fanbase, and the only thing i can think of that you can "blame" Faerin for is that with every update there always snuck a couple bugs through the development that didn't get fixed.
And after a year that amount of bugs has grown substantially.
That's why i'm happy that he took this time to fix them all, and i really hope that he actually fixes them all before continuing.
And i hope that in the future he won't make the same mistake and tries to fix bugs right away instead of piling them up again.

But again..
Keep doing what you are doing Faerin ;)

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
Dude... is this a fucking joke or what? I was just suggesting you know, "SUGGESTING". Not trying to throw some shit. Did Faerin hire you for protecting him when he's out? And what I like to see is the better Man of the House game and here is the prescription. Plus I would like to get answer from interlocutor please. Gosh.
"This is the fact that sad but true." That doesn't sound like a suggestion to me... that is all the time I have for you.

That's why i'm happy that he took this time to fix them all, and i really hope that he actually fixes them all before continuing.
We're trying! I know I've been reporting every little thing I find with each closed beta update for the testers. In a new release, I go and check on things I previously reported and they've been fixed. So it's looking good so far. Here's hoping we catch at least 95% of them before release on Friday! :FeelsGoodMan:

MerlinUSA

Mar 1, 2018
I don't know if this has been addressed already. When I peek into "Veronica's" (?) room, I get to the MC commenting about how hot she is, and the monolog locks up. I can click the eyeball icon, and it works, click on the screen again, and everything comes back. But, the text won't advance.

And, yes, I do realize that this is a "Test" version. I'm just wondering if there's something I'm missing to get past it.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I don't know if this has been addressed already. When I peek into "Veronica's" (?) room, I get to the MC commenting about how hot she is, and the monolog locks up. I can click the eyeball icon, and it works, click on the screen again, and everything comes back. But, the text won't advance.

And, yes, I do realize that this is a "Test" version. I'm just wondering if there's something I'm missing to get past it.
Your best bet is to wait until Friday for the new release and start playing from scratch or if you cant wait that long download the 0.82 version which is also posted in the first page of this thread

Reactions: MerlinUSA

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018

The public test version for .8.3 is out dated for where we are at with the closed beta. Think of the public test download more of a preview demo of the new UI changes with the tooltips instead of a test for bugs at this point. We are almost half way through the alphabet in closed releases past the public test. I have not encountered this freeze/lock up personally, and as far as I am aware, neither have any of the other closed testers. So you shouldn't run into this in the release coming up Friday (I say Friday tentatively as that is Faerins schedule, and hopefully nothing major occurs right before then, real life can certainly suck at times). If you do encounter this issue with the full release, it might be your computer setup. Time shall tell. GL!

Angus8504

Jan 20, 2018
That's why it's called “TEST VERSION“
Just wait a week for the next release
I know it is a test version, I was just giving feed back on some issues I have found in the game which is what I thought the developer wanted. Or am I the only one who truly gives feed back to help the developer know of issues, such as in a beta test when games are coming to market you let the developers know of issues so those issues are fixed prior to the game goes live?

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
I know it is a test version, I was just giving feed back on some issues I have found in the game which is what I thought the developer wanted. Or am I the only one who truly gives feed back to help the developer know of issues, such as in a beta test when games are coming to market you let the developers know of issues so those issues are fixed prior to the game goes live?
Thank you Angus. Please read this post here:

Reactions: LeRescator

MerlinUSA

Mar 1, 2018
I just went back into the game to try some of the suggestions I've seen here, and remembered another "issue".
The MC's "charisma". When you hover over the glasses icon, a message shows up across the bottom of the screen:"charisma: The higher this is, the more easy it will be for you to impress and seduce women. Raise this by improving your".
Improving your.... what? How?

giantpurpletree

Nov 1, 2018

yes, you have to not go into her room at night, until you have progressed her further during the day time (probably the overhearing her at the gym part?)...then you can go to her room and not freeze it

Reactions: MerlinUSA

giantpurpletree

Nov 1, 2018
View attachment 172875

Cheesy pick-up lines
Hey guys, just for fun:

Give me your cheesiest/funniest pick-up lines and "like" the ones you think are best.
I'll add few of them to next update
Should i buy you a drink first, or do you just want the money?

Can I take a picture of you? it's just to show santa what i want for christmas. (OR) it's just to show my parents what i want for my birthday.

You're like a wrench, every time we look at each other my nuts tighten up

Here i am! what are your other two wishes?

What has 58 teeth and can hold back a king cobra? my zipper

Reactions: biodoom1234

RIFAT

Jun 23, 2018
What @DarkDreamz is saying is

1. Go . In the first post, click on the "Grindthrough" link and use that as the step by step walkthrough.

2. What version are you playing? (Your Man of the House folder has some numbers at the end (So it'll be Man of the House v0.x.x. What numbers are the x.x?)

3. When you played and used your phone, what buttons did you press?
I Download this file .....but don't open this file

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes