BOBBINO122045

Jul 2, 2018
Probably been asked , haven't went and seen other post ,so in the full update with there be new content for other girls?

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
Probably been asked , haven't went and seen other post ,so in the full update with there be new content for other girls?
It's a rework. New content shortly there after... maybe... possibly... highly likely...

@Cybernetics Could you add a warning next time when you post something that horrible? People are trying to eat here...
So is she... XD

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
can u give a link to the full version pls ?
At the bottom of the spoiler, did you read? Full .8.3 comes out this Friday... if you want to play .8.2 it's in the OP of this thread in the spoiler tag, or you can wait until Friday and enjoy the new UI and character hint system that makes life easier.

Reactions: DirkP

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
@Cybernetics Could you add a warning next time when you post something that horrible? People are trying to eat here...
To be fair, spoiler tags were there and, if you've been on this page long enough, you didn't need to find out the answer since you should know it. Really that's on you (I'm guessing it's either manbear or the other one knowing @Cybernetics) :coldsweat:

Oh and thanks for taking one for the team so I don't need to find out x'D

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
I have been here over year and usage of spoilers have always been exemplary bad. There's option of putting headline to spoiler. And that's meant to be used. I almost tucked a forkful of pasta into my nose when I accidentally clicked it open. Luckily it didn't have any sauce, that would have hurted... 59 28 59 ...

Walg

GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
I have been here over year and usage of spoilers have been always exemplary bad. There's option of putting headline to spoiler. And that's meant to be used. I almost tucked a forkful of pasta to my nose when I accidentally clicked it open. Luckily it didn't have any sauce. that would have hurt... 59 28 59 ...
True spoiler tag usage is person dependent but it was a pretty big trap coming since @Cybernetics did say something similar in his spoiler headline. Haha sorry bud. You live and you learn?

brainsick

Aug 13, 2016
I'm playing through this for the first time. Spent hours with it yesterday wondering why some content didn't work. Now I see that the version in this thread is a test version with unimplemented content. In the future, can there be a link to the test version and the latest playable full version in the OP? I'm trying to find a download for 0.8.2 and I don't really want to browse through 1600 pages of threads to find it.

There is a link for 0.8.2 Extras, which could be the full version of the game or it could be extra content as an addon to the game. That's poorly labeled and confusing for people who haven't been following this game.

Walg

GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
I'm playing through this for the first time. Spent hours with it yesterday wondering why some content didn't work. Now I see that the version in this thread is a test version with unimplemented content. In the future, can there be a link to the test version and the latest playable full version in the OP? I'm trying to find a download for 0.8.2 and I don't really want to browse through 1600 pages of threads to find it.

There is a link for 0.8.2 Extras, which could be the full version of the game or it could be extra content as an addon to the game. That's poorly labeled and confusing for people who haven't been following this game.
To be fair, the OP does ask you to look at the change log first and that should tell you where it's up to.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
You don`t have to !!! Just check OP (there IS a spoiler 0.82) !!!! 0.82 Extra is version 0.82 WITH extra sceens !!!

Bullz

Dec 29, 2017
It's a walkthrough that tells you every step of the grind.

Example, on a normal walkthrough it would say something like:
Visit characterA at 10am once statA is at value y.

On the grind it says:
Day 1 at 9am do x to increase statA by 1;
Day 2 at 9am do x to increase statA by 1;
Day y at 9am do x to increase statA by 1;
Now visit characterA at 10am.
ty bro for explanation but there is one more thing video not work it gave me yellow screen and AVPRO wrote in it why is that and i already installed lite codec and webmdshow and video not work????

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
ty bro for explanation but there is one more thing video not work it gave me yellow screen and AVPRO wrote in it why is that and i already installed lite codec and webmdshow and video not work????
you might try to check your system for updates (incl. driver + graphic updates). Also make sure you have Windows Media Feature Pack installed (necessary for Windows 7 /10 N & KN version (mostly for people from EU and South-Korea)).

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
@Faerin can you tell us How the update is going? Ty in advance! (I whish my comment don't sink whith ppl asking things allready explained in the walktrought).

Reactions: Faerin
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes