MerlinUSA

Mar 1, 2018
So, the first time you take Ashley to the movies you get a message about needing to pay attention to her words and expressions. However, from what I've seen, everything is random. From your choice of a greeting, to your response about how you like the movie.

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
I Download this file .....but don't open this file
Ok we need to back it up a little.

1. You said when you were using the phone you used the money, time and mode buttons (I'm assuming you're speaking of mood buttons?) Anyway, the real question is did you accidentally click on the "All Memories" button because it sounds like you have.

2. What version of the game are you playing?

3. For the file, see if you can use this link below instead and see if you can open it

Full pictorial Walk through BY larry5168 as a PDF file

@larry5168
(rtf full picture walkthrough) As a PDF FILE
For those who wish this format

So, the first time you take Ashley to the movies you get a message about needing to pay attention to her words and expressions. However, from what I've seen, everything is random. From your choice of a greeting, to your response about how you like the movie.
It's the same with all the dates. When you take your date on date, she'll say something and that part is random. Your responses and actions can be followed through the walkthrough to get the max score. Also, just in case you hadn't noticed (I'm sure you have but hey), you can only get certain actions when you've obtained enough stars so it pays to go through as much of their storyline as possible before starting on the dates. The walkthrough should help you with that though.

Reactions: MerlinUSA

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
@RIFAT if you have anymore questions regarding the game ask here

as this is the discussion thread

Reactions: DirkP

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
Yea
But this game is awesome
I think
But don't understand
You have been asked twice (or more?) which version (copy) you have, but I'm guessing, by your growing list, you have the "v0.8.3TEST" version, you need to go to the link on Pg1,... under the banner, 'PLEASE READ THE CHANGELOG' you will find a 'spoiler' box with a link to download the v0.8.2extras, that version is Bug free and playable. After that any questions you have should be directed (sent) to the link (the 'https' in RED, on the 'Larry5168' reply) where you can get all the help you need.

RIFAT

Jun 23, 2018
1)6:00 go to the roof top......but I don't see
2) I help Veronica..... I found 10submission....but don't found 1 ⭐
3)
You have been asked twice (or more?) which version (copy) you have, but I'm guessing, by your growing list, you have the "v0.8.3TEST" version, you need to go to the link on Pg1,... under the banner, 'PLEASE READ THE CHANGELOG' you will find a 'spoiler' box with a link to download the v0.8.2extras, that version is Bug free and playable. After that any questions you have should be directed (sent) to the link (the 'https' in RED, on the 'Larry5168' reply) where you can get all the help you need.
ok

Kev33lar

Jul 4, 2018
Then you are not paying attention to the dialogue. The original walkthrough had all the keys, but for example, when you meet her, she is nervous, or sexy, or something else. If she's nervous, you hug her. If she's sexy, you kiss her, etc. The hearts immediately let you know if you've matched the clues correctly. I don't pay enough attention to know if her smile changes in the different greeting variations, but it probably does.
the food/drink choices are obvious depending on her choices, and you can tell if she really liked the movie, or thought it was blah at the end. So yes, the cues change at random, so the answers change at random, but each cue has a correct answer.
You run into the same thing with Veronica, and Claire's dates.

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
guys what is that Grindthrough use for idk???
It's a walkthrough that tells you every step of the grind.

Example, on a normal walkthrough it would say something like:
Visit characterA at 10am once statA is at value y.

On the grind it says:
Day 1 at 9am do x to increase statA by 1;
Day 2 at 9am do x to increase statA by 1;
Day y at 9am do x to increase statA by 1;
Now visit characterA at 10am.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Then you are not paying attention to the dialogue. The original walkthrough had all the keys, but for example, when you meet her, she is nervous, or sexy, or something else. If she's nervous, you hug her. If she's sexy, you kiss her, etc. The hearts immediately let you know if you've matched the clues correctly. I don't pay enough attention to know if her smile changes in the different greeting variations, but it probably does.
the food/drink choices are obvious depending on her choices, and you can tell if she really liked the movie, or thought it was blah at the end. So yes, the cues change at random, so the answers change at random, but each cue has a correct answer.
You run into the same thing with Veronica, and Claire's dates.
The only part I don't get is when she asks if you like the movie, I never get that one right. The Grind says to save and try again, but you can't save on the date, and I don't want to redo the whole thing several times to try again. Still get a 9 of 10, so it works, but it's frustrating not to get a perfect score. XD

Kev33lar

Jul 4, 2018
The only part I don't get is when she asks if you like the movie, I never get that one right. The Grind says to save and try again, but you can't save on the date, and I don't want to redo the whole thing several times to try again. Still get a 9 of 10, so it works, but it's frustrating not to get a perfect score. XD

old walkthrough, easier to read than some, haven't read grindthrough. there are a lot more events now, but it still has Ashley's date information.
when she asks about movie...
"don't like it either?"-> "nah, its boring"
"the movie is great!"->"Oh I do..."
"what do you think?"->"Its okay I guess..."

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

old walkthrough, easier to read than some, haven't read grindthrough. there are a lot more events now, but it still has Ashley's date information.
when she asks about movie...
"don't like it either?"-> "nah, its boring"
"the movie is great!"->"Oh I do..."
"what do you think?"->"Its okay I guess..."
Thanks, I will give that a shot next time. XD

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes