Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
@Faerin can you tell us How the update is going? Ty in advance! (I whish my comment don't sink whith ppl asking things allready explained in the walktrought).

Hey guys, the update will (finally) be finished tomorrow!

Sorry I have been a bit quiet, but this has been way more work than I originally anticipated.
This combined with other factors that caused me to be able to work much less than normal, made this take much longer than I hoped, sorry about that!

However...I'm very pleased with the result, this will be the first (truly) stable and "clean" version and will be a great foundation for the future developement of MotH.
For me personally it also greatly boosts my motivation and efficiency going into future releases!

After this I'll be able to focus on content 100% and expect to make great progress the coming months.

I hope you will all enjoy all the changes, I think it's a much more polished and balanced game right now. Of course there is still room for improvement, but now that will be much easier as well.

See you all tomorrow!

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
Pattitto00 said:
I whish my comment don't sink whith ppl asking things allready explained in the walktrought.
This is so annoying in this Website yes. I don't get why those people can't use the damn search function or generally research for themselves.

Shadow Fiend

May 21, 2018

Sorry I have been a bit quiet, but this has been way more work than I originally anticipated.
This combined with other factors that caused me to be able to work much less than normal, made this take much longer than I hoped, sorry about that!

However...I'm very pleased with the result, this will be the first (truly) stable and "clean" version and will be a great foundation for the future developement of MotH.
For me personally it also greatly boosts my motivation and efficiency going into future releases!

After this I'll be able to focus on content 100% and expect to make great progress the coming months.

I hope you will all enjoy all the changes, I think it's a much more polished and balanced game right now. Of course there is still room for improvement, but now that will be much easier as well.

See you all tomorrow!
No worries take your time.

Reactions: Faerin and DirkP
R

RWaites Jnr

Unlocked
Good news!

I hope you will all enjoy all the changes, I think it's a much more polished and balanced game right now. Of course there is still room for improvement, but now that will be much easier as well

Roughneck

Oct 26, 2017
This is so annoying in this Website yes. I don't get why those people can't use the damn search function or generally research for themselves.
Most of the time they've rushed through the game and missed something or screwed up by rushing and then again don't take the time to read and search, they just rush in and want their issues fixed quickly. It's pretty damn annoying.

DirkP

Jun 5, 2018

See you all tomorrow!
Hi Fearin,
great to hear from you, so you're still alive ;).
I'm looking forward to the changes, hopefully these are just related to the playability and MotH stays MotH.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018

See you all tomorrow!
Indeed very good news!

Looking forward to test the changes with wine on Linux!

For the sake of all Mac and Linux user, pls tell me you continue do use AVPro for your animation and not Unity's built-in VideoPlayer..:coldsweat: (Animations are running fluid now with wine-staging - just needs latest K-Lite Codec Pack + windowed mode (no quartz or devenum needed anymore)).

Keep the great work up!

Jul 21, 2018
It's my impression, or the yoga scenes were removed? I've read that you unlock th gym talking with Claire during her yoga, but in this version, the yoga parts are still missing. It's a problem with me or it's the version?

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Indeed very good news!

Looking forward to test the changes with wine on Linux!

For the sake of all Mac and Linux user, pls tell me you continue do use AVPro for your animation and not Unity's built-in VideoPlayer..:coldsweat: (Animations are running fluid now with wine-staging - just needs latest K-Lite Codec Pack + windowed mode (no quartz or devenum needed anymore)).

Keep the great work up!
Well, from what I understood, once game gets finished, he will port it to Lin and Mac. It was not problem of porting, but of maintenance of three versions.

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018

Unlocked
Good news!

I hope you will all enjoy all the changes, I think it's a much more polished and balanced game right now. Of course there is still room for improvement, but now that will be much easier as well

Buuuhhh @Faerin winner by one hour before!! :test3::tf::test3:

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

See you all tomorrow!
Right on Man, glad to hear it is going well. Hope everything else is starting to sort itself out as well. Best of luck!

While I mostly agree with you, just to play Devil's Advocate for a moment, it can be frustrating when you search for something and get like 30 pages of results, or word something badly and get nothing. For example, the way the search here works, if you search for 'picture' it will not turn up results that include 'pictures'.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kev33lar

Jul 4, 2018
to be fair, if you heard about the game/saw it on popular, and just decided to download it without reading the spoilers, you might get the test version unintentionally. But then when you Start the game, it clearly states this is a bugged test version, and you are going to have problems with any girl except Veronica. Then you can go back to the OP, and read all the Spoilers, and find out you should have downloaded the 8.2 version...

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes