George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
You know what, being a developer is a thankless task. You release a version with bugs they hear bitching and whining. If they put an honest effort into fixing and improving the game they still hear bitching and whining. I just don't get it folks. Even if there is no update today then so be it. He has his reasons. Keep doing what you do @Faerin .

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
You know what, being a developer is a thankless task. You release a version with bugs they hear bitching and whining. If they put an honest effort into fixing and improving the game they still hear bitching and whining. I just don't get it folks. Even if there is no update today then so be it. He has his reasons. Keep doing what you do @Faerin .

“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.”

Never a truer word said

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
There WILL be a release today, so please don't get the masses stirred up thinking otherwise... My tase gun only has a few charges left...

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
There WILL be a release today, so please don't get the masses stirred up thinking otherwise... My tase gun only has a few charges left...
I have no doubt about it friend that there will be it just frustrated me that folks tend to start saying bad things about a Developers timeline and using words like "milking" etc and it is not the case here. @Faerin is doing what he can and it is not just him. He has a team of folks that need to bring everything together so patience and kindness seem to be the right way to go instead of bashing and showing frustration towards them. My apologies @Cybernetics please put away the stun gun.. LOL

hameleona

Oct 27, 2018
Ok, so this update has the same content as previous version, nothing is new. Well.. um.. completely not worth the wait for 2 weeks now.
Except it's worth it in every way. From what I'm getting at by the information shared here by both the dev and testers it seems the whole environment of the game was (at least partially) re-done, probably streamlining the code, the mechanics and the game itself. I've never made a game from the grounds up, but I have done enough modding in my time, to know that a sleek and constant environment can speed up the time of adding new stuff to a game a lot. The test version also shows immense quality of life improvements for players - something most adult games care little about.
I personally think bad UI, mechanics and environment are a constant plague on those adult games and part of the reason is people constantly want new content. And than go and complain about how the game is clunky, has bugs and sucks.

Dentynhometal

Oct 22, 2017
Those who are complaining about the delay saying extremely unnecessary things, should think that if you are not a patron of it and do not pay for the content, regardless of the game that comes or is not delayed, you have to thank for the game to get to you, and if you have delayed a motivom, is much better than the game running smooth without bug without errors than it has a version now full of errors for a week from the same version without bugs you have to play again. In fact my opinion I would prefer that neither release version next week and only 3 weeks from now with the new content

excuse me in English it's bad, and Translate Google can be worse than I

lamarks

Feb 9, 2018
help please
I installed the game v0.82 extras when I open the game I get error message;

Switching to resolution 1280x720 failed, trying lower one
All resolution switches have failed
Screen: DX11 could not switch resolution (1280x720 fs = 0 hz = 0)

If someone is sober how to solve thank
you very much !

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
help please

you very much !
The question is...are you sober buddy? Before your post there are almost 4pages here in this thread about PEOLPLE TALKING ABOUT THE LAST VERSION IS BUGGY BUT TODAY THE DEV WILL LAUNCH A BETTER VERSION WHITH NO BUGS!

Damn it!

Reactions: Bgreen420

Otyi

Jun 9, 2017
help please

you very much !
Windows 7?

Reactions: lamarks
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes