Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
@Cybernetics friend i know and have seen the masses bitch and moan about a flawed release and i feel for ya i really do. It might be a good idea to just take the test version down and re-post the 8.2 to ease the amounts of complaints. I think a large enough group have reported the bugs and i hate thinking you will have another week of bashing ahead for you..
Capture.PNG psst, progress is way beyond Veronica now. We're really close, but just not quite close enough for a release tomorrow. Don't tell anyone tho! It'll be our little secret! ;)

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I will share with you, what I also share with my Patrons:

Status v0.8.3.
Hey guys, as you all know v0.8.3 is a huge update and it has taken a lot longer than the regular 2 weeks.

Due to some unfortunate circumstances in my family, I haven't been able to work a lot this week, this combined with the size of this update turned out to be a bit too much.
So, I'm sorry to say I will have to postpone the release one more week, I really tried, but I don't want to release an unfinished or buggy game after all this time and effort.
I hope you all understand this and trust that I'll be back to 2-weekly updates after next week.
Sorry guys!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey man, keep giving me pictures of Veronica like that and you can take all the time you need! :p

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
I will share with you, what I also share with my Patrons:

Status v0.8.3.
Hey guys, as you all know v0.8.3 is a huge update and it has taken a lot longer than the regular 2 weeks.

Due to some unfortunate circumstances in my family, I haven't been able to work a lot this week, this combined with the size of this update turned out to be a bit too much.
So, I'm sorry to say I will have to postpone the release one more week, I really tried, but I don't want to release an unfinished or buggy game after all this time and effort.
I hope you all understand this and trust that I'll be back to 2-weekly updates after next week.
Sorry guys!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Keep bribing us with pics like that and we'll forget about it. ;)

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Saw this the other day
Lol great minds think alike :coldsweat:

No! :teary:
I know. I wrote this when I read the news from @Brian1949

It takes a toll when you're trying to skim the troll posts to try and help people and I really appreciate and thank @RWaites for doing his utmost to help people through difficulties. Trying to stay positive is always the way to go but even then when you feel you're the only one doing that, it becomes a hapless role which should never have to happen but did. I do hope that those who have been helped by @RWaites do come out and show support. Same goes with @Faerin trying to go through all these posts trying to look for actual proper posts for bugs that haven't been picked up is such a time consuming role so thanks for putting up with us!

Like the others above, I do hope that @RWaites does come back!

Reactions: larry5168

db77

Nov 2, 2018
Hello,
I'm french and each time I start the game, I restart at the begining.
Can someone say me how to save during playing ?
Thks in advance and sorry for my bad english

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Hello,
I'm french and each time I start the game, I restart at the begining.
Can someone say me how to save during playing ?
Thks in advance and sorry for my bad english
To save :
1) open phone
2) look at bottom of phone for the arrow symbols
3) click on the DOWN arrow and choose save
4) the UP arrow is used to load.

Hope that helps

db77

Nov 2, 2018
Thanks for you answer. If I'va understand, I have to select the phone and click on the arrow, thanks, I'll try ;)
EDIT : I'll try but I've an error message : The game could not be save

db77

Nov 2, 2018
Can you say me where the file is written, and what name, because I have an error message "The game could NOT be saved!" There are no bad caracters, I write "save" to test...

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Can you say me where the file is written, and what name, because I have an error message "The game could NOT be saved!" There are no bad caracters, I write "save" to test...
Are you in to INTRO part of the game (just beginning) ????? If so, play some more and try again.

db77

Nov 2, 2018
No, I'm not in the intro. I talk to Ashley, I deliver pizza, and so...
EDIT : I try also to overwriçte a savegame downloaded here and no error message but when I click on the green check, nothing happens

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
No, I'm not in the intro. I talk to Ashley, I deliver pizza, and so...
EDIT : I try also to overwriçte a savegame downloaded here and no error message but when I click on the green check, nothing happens
Well, when you extracted the game, did you put it in a new folder or overwrite the old one? If this is your first time, then NM.
Another question might be, where did you install the game? You don't have to tell me, but if it was in a folder that is write protected, that might be an issue.

Try a fresh extraction into a different folder, and try again. if you are loading someone else's save, you might check to see what version it is from, that might be an issue. Good Luck.

db77

Nov 2, 2018
Thanks TheDevian, but I've already try to another folder and same result. I think it's a bad version... I can load but I can't save. I'm with windows 10 - 64 bits and I've 0.8.1b, if it can help...
EDIT : I download a saved game with the same version 0.8.1b

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Thanks TheDevian, but I've already try to another folder and same result. I think it's a bad version... I can load but I can't save. I'm with windows 10 - 64 bits and I've 0.8.1b, if it can help...
EDIT : I download a saved game with the same version 0.8.1b
Well, for playing for now, you want the 0.8.2 version, this could be part of your issue. I would also consider setting the exe to emulate widows 7, that might help.
If you open a save file in notepad or something, you can see what version of the game the save is from.
Good Luck!

Reactions: db77

Angus8504

Jan 20, 2018
I have a few issues with the 8.3 test. I cannot seem to get Ashley to sleep in the MC bedroom after watching a horror film at night, there were times in which the game froze when MC was spying on Veronica before the Maid outfit was purchased, the clothing store at the mall keeps showing up with the Mall menu with the clothing store in the background, the perfume shop is having the same issues. The book you were able to buy in the original version is no longer in the bookstore and shows the night gown you purchase for Ashley, I bought the video game in the electronic store and it does not appear to show up on my computer, it is in my inventory but I cannot use it when I want to play a game on the computer, it just shows solitaire.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes