Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Last I heard from him back in August he said he wasn't happy he was having issues with a couple of members in this thread and a moderator who was deleting his posts again
If you're reading this Carlo S, don't let other's hatred get to you. You are the nicest person I met here and I really hope you'll be back someday.

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
I offered to help @Carlo S rewrite the walkthrough for this game awhile ago, he declined. If he's not around for the official .83 I will probably put together one myself. Will be after I play through the game myself first though. Will start a second playthrough for the guide. Hope he comes around.
That would be awesome friend. And if you cannot guess it would be very much appreciated..

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
Has @RWaites left us as well as he is showing as a Guest hope he hasnt gone the same way as Carlo S
Didn't notice the 'Guest' tag till I read your post, hope it's just a sabbatical, there are enough people outside the forum bitching about us, we really don't need to be bitching with each other, so hopefully @RWaites will be back, soon...

mazin

Oct 22, 2018
hi..
i have problem here .. there is ashley arguing with claire it missed im waiting 22.00 in her room there is nothing and another thing is ashley date not working please help i cant move on in this game .. ohh i forgit last thing yoga in the roaf nothing work .. ashley love 100 claire 52

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
hi..
i have problem here .. there is ashley arguing with claire it missed im waiting 22.00 in her room there is nothing and another thing is ashley date not working please help i cant move on in this game .. ohh i forgit last thing yoga in the roaf nothing work .. ashley love 100 claire 52
Then you are playing the 'test' version, that is not complete. Either get the older one, linked below the main, or wait until Friday for the actual update... :winkytongue:

Brian1949

Donor
Oct 9, 2017
Didn't notice the 'Guest' tag till I read your post, hope it's just a sabbatical, there are enough people outside the forum bitching about us, we really don't need to be bitching with each other, so hopefully @RWaites will be back, soon...
@RWaites has decided to leave because there is to much backbiting going on.

chinaxx

May 13, 2018
i have a problem, i can't open the game it say's "couldn't switch to requested monitor resolution". and i can't update my drivers i already tried uninstall and reinstalling my drivers, if anyone can help me i'll be thankful.

R

RWaites Jnr

hi..
If you are playing the 0.8.3 test version most of the characters apart from Veronica are bugged probably better to wait until fixed version this Friday

R

RWaites Jnr

i have a problem, i can't open the game it say's "couldn't switch to requested monitor resolution". and i can't update my drivers i already tried uninstall and reinstalling my drivers, if anyone can help me i'll be thankful.
I don't know if these will help but Here are some possible solutions:
- Reload the game.
-Change the graphics quality.
- Move the game to another location (preferably with write permission).
- Run as administrator (to force those permissions).
- Make sure your anti-virus software is not blocking it.
- Excluding the whole game folder and subfolders in your Antivirus
-Changing your monitor's resolution and the resolution in the drop down menu of the game to match.

Ex: If your monitor's resolution is 1920 x 1080, you should set the game's resolution to the same setting.
For everyone having the resolution error at startup, these steps might help:

1 Reinstalling your graphics drivers.
2 Disabling Full Screen Optimization:
2.1 Right click on Man of the house.exe and select properties.
2.2 Click on compatibility.
2.3 Disable fullscreen optimization.
2.4 Click apply and ok.

Reactions: LeRescator
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes