Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
This test version sucks because I can't see mom early morning to open the rooftop yoga!
From the first post (OP) and it's been mentioned a number of times, the 0.8.3 test version only works for the Veronica path right now so you'll have to wait a week or so till the full version comes out.

azretail

Sep 7, 2018
Hey. So im playin 8.2 and im really stucked. claire and veronica is saying i should increase my relationship with amy and she says i should increase relationship with veronica. i look grindthrough and amy should have two stars and but she only have one star. and grindthrough says remove panties, go gym at 12:15,so im going there and she is not talking with me. can someone help me the game is stucked.( i have panties and i have 5 heart and 1 stars with amy)

meanie

Sep 29, 2018
Hey. So im playin 8.2 and im really stucked. claire and veronica is saying i should increase my relationship with amy and she says i should increase relationship with veronica. i look grindthrough and amy should have two stars and but she only have one star. and grindthrough says remove panties, go gym at 12:15,so im going there and she is not talking with me. can someone help me the game is stucked.( i have panties and i have 5 heart and 1 stars with amy)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

meanie

Sep 29, 2018
i have subm. she can give me bj at taxi 04:30.
i massaged claire and then i buy a black dildo. they didnt have massage oil. i think the problem is about i have 1 stars and 5 heart with amy. and nightclub doesnt gave me hearts after i reach 5
After the no massage oil at the adult store there should be a dialogue saying you should go to the gym to ask Amy.

I'm sure Amy's stars stay low until you start progressing the story with her and Veronica. Like 1 star is normal.

chen69

Apr 22, 2018
hello anyone have save game 100 form
v0.8.2 my save game lost because i forgot backup after i delete the game thx before

azretail

Sep 7, 2018
After the no massage oil at the adult store there should be a dialogue saying you should go to the gym to ask Amy.

I'm sure Amy's stars stay low until you start progressing the story with her and Veronica. Like 1 star is normal.
i had the dialouge that go to gym ask amy.so any other ideas?

meanie

Sep 29, 2018

i had the dialouge that go to gym ask amy.so any other ideas?
Try opening your backpack and clicking on the panties and then Amy.

• If that's all it is. I'm sorry i didn't think of it earlier. Lol.

Reactions: azretail

azretail

Sep 7, 2018
Try opening your backpack and clicking on the panties and then Amy.

• If that's all it is. I'm sorry i didn't think of it earlier. Lol.
dude im very grateful to you. you answered all my questions. thanks a lot but no,i tried that too.im just trying to understand is this a bug or just my stupidity.

meanie

Sep 29, 2018
dude im very grateful to you. you answered all my questions. thanks a lot but no,i tried that too.im just trying to understand is this a bug or just my stupidity.
You're welcome. I'm trying to recall how it all worked.
The hints on the phone will say what you need to ask her for the massage oil. (So if the hints aren't saying that, something is missing.)
Amy rejects your first attempt saying she can't give you it.
Then you offer her the panties with the next dialogue.

And the mechanism to pass items from your backpack to NPCs is in this game. Because you have to do it at the start with the milk & Claire.

Reactions: azretail

rsmalling39

Dec 31, 2017
Im trying to copy my saves from 8.1 to 8.3 but whenever I load 8.3 continue is not an option, has anyone else had this issue/ know how t solve it?

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes