Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Awww...mines bugged at Veronica's "Damn she is so hot" scene peeking in her bedroom after I've gotten the hint to buy and bought the maid outfit to give her. Tried doing a bunch of other things but it's just not moving past it...like it doesn't know where to go next (worked fine before buying the maid outfit, rather useful for getting her domination stat up). Game isn't frozen/locked as I can click on the eyeball thing and hide the interface it just won't move on past the one scene.

As a game this buggey test version is crap...as a testbed for a bunch of new idea's it's pretty good. I kinda like the new interface overall, though I kinda find the character hint system icons more distracting than useful.

meanie

Sep 29, 2018
I know. I then decided to put in changes because someone will go straight here rather than the OP.
I wanted to suggest something like this; a simple list of known bugs in this test version. But, as frustrating as it is to answer the same question twenty times, it's also quite amusing to sit and cycle the previous pages. Reading responses and then two posts later seeing the same question.

On the plus side, its adding pages and buzz for the game. And in a weeks time the questions and dialogue will be in some other frustrating direction.

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
I wanted to suggest something like this; a simple list of known bugs in this test version. But, as frustrating as it is to answer the same question twenty times, it's also quite amusing to sit and cycle the previous pages. Reading responses and then two posts later seeing the same question.

On the plus side, its adding pages and buzz for the game. And in a weeks time the questions and dialogue will be in some other frustrating direction.
Good in theory, we're a bit too far along now to go back through all the posts from the release of the test version to now and cycle through all the bugs whilst @Faerin is squashing them all + fixing the other paths.

tevetenz

Jul 18, 2018
The "bugs" are actually many ... do not work the shops .... smell books ... so do not go on the "charisma" objects do not work .... grill, alarm clock, mattress etc ... so nothing helps ... then it does not work the path of Veronica ... hangs in his room when you sbbers and you have to reset, the spanking does not work and returns sembre back .... so it does not progress and does not go on ... in short I have restarted 2 times and it's the same thing. For the rest the interface is ok ... I hope in the correct version .... anyway thank you .... and good work, I hope I have been useful ...
Sorry for the English obviously use google translator ....

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Just an update guys:

Yesterday I released a new (closed) test version where Veronica and Claire are implemented and pretty much all the bugs you have reported (thanks a lot for that) have been fixed.

As you know, I normally don't post test versions, but since this update is so big and it had been a while, I decided to share this version for those that were impatient and/or would like to test it, thinking that would be "nice" of me and it might actually help fixing bugs.

Now i see, that by doing this, I made one very big mistake: I assumed that people would actually read messages (on my Patreon or here or in the changelog or, at the very least, at the start of the screen where big, red letters say "TEST VERSION"), but naturally I was wrong.
This is completely my fault and I take full responsibility for this.
Now some of you might say "nay Faerin, tis to blame on their utter ignorance", but I would have to strongly disagree, unless I was being less sarcastic perhaps...

Just 1.5 more weeks, hang in there guys ;)

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Just and update guys:

Yesterday I released a new (closed) test version where Veronica and Claire are implemented and pretty much all the bugs you have reported (thanks a lot for that) have been fixed.

As you know, I normally don't post test versions, but since this update is so big and it had been a while, I decided to share this version for those that were impatient and/or would like to test it, thinking that would be "nice" of me and it might actually help fixing bugs.

Now i see, that by doing this, I made one very big mistake: I assumed that people would actually read messages (on my Patreon or here or in the changelog or, at the very least, at the start of the screen where big, red letters say "TEST VERSION"), but naturally I was wrong.
Now some of you might say "nay Faerin, tis to blame on their utter ignorance", but I would have to strongly disagree, unless I was being less sarcastic perhaps...

:evilsmile:What?!? Are going to put us hanging for a week and half??? Well, it better not be longer than that or you may see people hanging from their necks in ropes as the wait for their fix went too intolerable. Withdrawal Symptoms can be bad, you know... );D

Reactions: Faerin

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
Hey, I just had a brilliant idea!!! Why not post the links of this new (closed) test version INSIDE the changelog?
In this way we would be sure that only those who know what they are doing would try it. XD

I joke obviously, and thank you for keeping us informed and for your hard work. :)

R

RWaites

Mom date
Buy Chocolates
give chocolates
how do i look?=> you look so hot
too much? => stylish
do I look ok? => beautiful
Paintings:
The Scream by Edvard Munch+ 1
-----
Painting Rembrandt:
The night watch + 1
------
girl with a pearl earring:
Johannes Vermeer + 1
----
Starry Night:
Vincent van Gogh +1
---
The Birth of Venus
Painting by Sandro Botticelli
---

take mom to a quiet spot +1

Walk through the park (can be chosen when leaving the museum

get her a hotdog

(Getting the ingredients right is + 2 so read carefully what she wants)

R

RWaites

i can't play this new update it said resolution error
Changing your monitor's resolution and the resolution in the drop down menu of the game to match.
Ex: If your monitor's resolution is 1920 x 1080, you should set the game's resolution to the same setting.
For everyone having the resolution error at startup, these steps might help:

1 Reinstalling your graphics drivers.
2 Disabling Full Screen Optimization:
2.1 Right click on Man of the house.exe and select properties.
2.2 Click on compatibility.
2.3 Disable fullscreen optimization.
2.4 Click apply and ok.

Reactions: LeRescator

tevetenz

Jul 18, 2018
I repeat mine wanted to be a help ... albeit minimal. Without detracting from the commitment of the filmmakers I thank, with their work they make us spend a few hours of fun ...
Greetings

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
Just an update guys:

Thank you friend, is great to know you are thinking of us and always improving things. As far as the Test Version goes i will say that the New GUI is very impressive and all things relevant are a great improvement. In the big picture it will all enhance the game experience and your efforts have not gone without appreciation. Thank you.

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
Small problem here trying to meet up with Sophia at the tennis club at 7 AM on Saturday. Not sure if my stats are not high enough with her. I am at 2 stars 35 love and 30 Affection. Any ideas friends ? This is in the 0.8.2 version btw

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Small problem here trying to meet up with Sophia at the tennis club at 7 AM on Saturday. Not sure if my stats are not high enough with her. I am at 2 stars 35 love and 30 Affection. Any ideas friends ? This is in the 0.8.2 version btw
There is thread for questions like that:

Download Grindthrough, and enjoy.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes