AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Is it possible to change the MC's name from Mike (the name chosen in the included save) to the player's choice?

Reactions: Xumeey

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Little problem, not with the game, but with the "changelog ... PDF".
Some lines are cut at the end.
But as it is the same content as in the OP, it is not very annoying.

Mazrim

Sep 10, 2018
Hey not sure why but using flowers with Mum/Claire or Bear with Ashley at breakfast time doesn't seem to work anymore. Has it been changed?

madek12

Aug 13, 2016
I can't seem to increase charisma beyond 10(bought perfume) so I can't talk to Amy in front of Neon. Bug or am I missing something ?

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
There are a few games that I started playing and liked SO much that I sponsored right away on Patreon and stopped playing them because it became too hard when they would "end prematurely". For such games I now wait for several updates to build across all of these games. And when the stars align; family away, a weekend release, no other commitments and the game calling...calling... I spend a weekend Randy Marshing my masterbatorium.

Well my friends, THIS is one of those games... the family will be away... it is Friday...and the number of releases grows high...
I've got my all-Rush Mixtape, a 2 liter bottle of Shasta... and the games are calling... calling... let's rock...!

:FuckYea:

Reactions: DirkP and Faerin
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes