larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
after using incest patch the game wont start. it continuously showing black screen
I would try to unpack it again and dont use the incest patch and see if it works because I havent heard of the patch stopping the game running before

Reactions: RWaites Jnr

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
Hmmm, I went over some of the old scenes using the save files but I didn't notice anything different at all.

I thought all the old scenes had been reworked or changed, did I misunderstand?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hmmm, I went over some of the old scenes using the save files but I didn't notice anything different at all.

I thought all the old scenes had been reworked or changed, did I misunderstand?
Yeah, you did misunderstood it! For weeks it has been said that v.0.8.3 (final) will not have new content!

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
Found a bug...It seems all of the courses for raising intelligence only advances time by 1 hour instead of the time that is shows.

Edit: Found another...On Sunday at 7:30, i can still enter the bathroom despite it showing Claire inside.

Dr.Brule

Aug 2, 2017
Hmmm stable version and bug free.I might try this again,I stopped playing it because it would always crash during the animations and none of the solutions worked.

MotH_like25

Aug 18, 2018
Hey Faerin. I have such a problem because after starting the game and after selecting the Select language reference and after choosing your language which is Polish, after entering the game again is English. So how can I think it may be temporary, but whether I will have to play English, for me it will be difficult to play on this language. Detriment.

Edit :
So that's how I tried to do it on the phone as it changed to my Polish language and it worked so far so it's okey. Sorry for writing.
P.S. But we will see how it will continue after leaving the game if there will be a Polish language or if I will have to change every time I enter the game. Greetings.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes