obzerver

Jun 10, 2017
So the "redid all old stuff" is that it's been re-rendered, so it all looks better? Anyone have a comparison between old scene look and new scene look?

Gandalf78

Jan 31, 2018
So the "redid all old stuff" is that it's been re-rendered, so it all looks better? Anyone have a comparison between old scene look and new scene look?
A lot of work for nothing if You ask me.. better they have implantented some new COntent and not some new UI or Help System.
Who cant Read the Phone Hints should not play such simple Games.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
@Faerin I playing from the scratch and the new UI works very well and smooth. Congrats for the great work.
Until now just found the mentioned time elapsed when doing online courses and only really miss the One Year Anniversary stuff in the main menu.
And the scenes with Veronica when she's sleeping seems very good!

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Oh YEAH and everything I've done myself is Gone and You get everything on a Silver Spoon! NO THXS :(
Its up to you play it dont play it use the save dont use the save but up to now you seem to be the only bent out of shape with this I tried to help you dont want it and I honestly dont think the dev is going to lose sleep over you not playing anymore

Larry5168

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
@Faerin I assume you are reading here - so i post a minor bugreport here:
Taking an online course with a duration of more than 1 hour will actually only use 1 hour. Needs fixing - feels like cheating right now :)
But i like the new UI and overall the speed seems to have improved too!

Reactions: Faerin

Gandalf78

Jan 31, 2018
@Faerin I assume you are reading here - so i post a minor bugreport here:
Taking an online course with a duration of more than 1 hour will actually only use 1 hour. Needs fixing - feels like cheating right now :)
But i like the new UI and overall the speed seems to have improved too!
and one more BUG!

pldmdfan325

Oct 27, 2017
Does anyone know if incest patch on OP still works? I ask because another game I play recently made changes and the patch no longer works so I'm waiting for that new patch. Do I need to wait for a patch here as well?

Alcesto

Jun 17, 2017
There is a bug with Emma. Once you get 10 relations, you get message to help her with computer. After finishing conversation and dialogue i got stucked with final message and cant do anyting.

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Does anyone know if incest patch on OP still works? I ask because another game I play recently made changes and the patch no longer works so I'm waiting for that new patch. Do I need to wait for a patch here as well?
Yes it works - i started first without and then loaded the OP incest patch . Smooth as before

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
It should work. But, just to be sure, go and fix mapping.xml in whatever way you want.
Just be sure to edit only stuff between <text>edit here</text>

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
There is a bug with Emma. Once you get 10 relations, you get message to help her with computer. After finishing conversation and dialogue i got stucked with final message and cant do anyting.
When you say stuck did it freeze up if it did just click on the eye and it will progress this is a random bug and up till now sadly Faerin hasnt been able to track it down and believe me hes tried

Invader Zim

Oct 22, 2017
I seem to be unable to raise charisma, it's stuck at 10 from buying the cologne, but I can't find the book anywhere.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes