toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
@Faerin In light of your changelog i would suggest to adjust Ashley's text regarding the horror movie. She still uses the line '...sleep bad this night'. If i understand the changelog correctly she will now always show up even if you only watch a horror movie with her once, correct?

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
@Faerin In light of your changelog i would suggest to adjust Ashley's text regarding the horror movie. She still uses the line '...sleep bad this night'. If i understand the changelog correctly she will now always show up even if you only watch a horror movie with her once, correct?
Not necessarilly it will all depend on your stats with her I know I am not Faerin but just spent 2 weeks testing this release

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Not necessarilly it will all depend on your stats with her I know I am not Faerin but just spent 2 weeks testing this release
I think he got me. Should have rephrased the 'always' - emphasis was on the part that you dont have to repeat the horror movie constantly if i get the changelog right

Alcesto

Jun 17, 2017
When you say stuck did it freeze up if it did just click on the eye and it will progress this is a random bug and up till now sadly Faerin hasnt been able to track it down and believe me hes tried
I got it fixed. Instead of clicking on "dismiss message icon" i clicked on leave room/move to next room icon and it worked.

Reactions: larry5168

kitten236

Jun 2, 2017
how do change name in his save plus he finished the game some off us would have liked to have played the end of V.0.8.3

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
how do change name in his save plus he finished the game some off us would have liked to have played the end of V.0.8.3
Open the save in your text editor and change the name on the 4th line where it says:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<PlayerData xmlns:xsi=" " xmlns:xsd=" ">
<Version>v0.8.3</Version>
<Name>Mike</Name>

Reactions: LeRescator

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
can someone help me when ever i click on the game, once it starts loading get get a white screen then it turns orange

giantpurpletree

Nov 1, 2018
Try this, haven’t done so personally but should be what you’re looking for

All savegames for v0.8.3
Hey guys,

I included a 100% savegame in the release, as promised
But for those of you that want to pick up from a specific point, here's my collection of savegames at every step for every girl:
Enjoy!
And there is a way to change the name for the character in the saves too, but that’s been mentioned several times and not far back, so I’ll have you read a bit instead...

IInEoII

Aug 31, 2017
here is the uncensore patch. in english and german. this is the original xml. from the actual version of game. now enjoy this fantastic game i do ;)

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
game doesn't load.... screen stays black.....after you select the screen settings
anyone else having this issue??
Are you using the cheat mod in the OP if you are then it is not compatable with the game so you will have to unpack it again if not try in the Troubleshooting thread those guys will fix you up

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes