Kev33lar

Jul 4, 2018
@Faerin thanks for the work, while I have not yet started the new version, I completely support you wanting to make you vision of the game right for yourself. Top one or two games I play on this site. Right balance of tempo, rewards, and feeling of progress. And good renders as well. I personally have no problem with starting over, have actually done so before for my own amusement.

My only question, and will most likely find out my self soon, will leaving the door open prevent Ash form sleeping in your room after first scary movie?
Haven't played that far in this version, but wasn't it the other way round? CLOSING the door prevented Ashley from coming over...

raikkou

Nov 5, 2018
I think I'm stuck? on Veronica's storyline. My hints only say "I should make her vacuum the apartment/do the laundry" but I ordered her these functions a bunch of time and nothing seems to happen, Claire notices the chores are done during dinner but no "submission" progression or anything else really.

EDIT: Neeevermind literally as I'm done typing this I figured it out. Just have to catch her doing the chores.

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
That's probably a stupid question, but... how does the Coffee shop unlock?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
@Faerin Small bug found...
All study done on comp in room, take 1 hour, regardless of stated time.
Thank you, we already know about this one and reported it to Faerin. It will be fixed in a hot fix (if one is warranted) or with the next update. So, for now, enjoy your discounted study courses. We're all so smart it takes us less time to get all the advanced info! ;)

Kev33lar

Jul 4, 2018
How do I make it in Spanish?
do not leave me although I put it in the start menu.
I am not sure if it works while in the tutorial (I prefer the english), but when you can access the phone
click on phone- click on "speaker grill" on bottom, between up arrow (load game) and power button, choose spanish from drop down menu.

Slight visual bug
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: odiseo254

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
Nope it used to work. You could give the Flowers, Candy, and bear to the right person (and get a heart increase, as I recall).
This doesn't work like that now. The gifts are now used for "Dates" with the girls.
How to you increase the charisma past 10 ( already bought Perfume)
You should check out the gym... I hear there is something new there that might help...

Reactions: Faerin

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
Mmmm... Guys, this Game only work in 64 Bit Version Win?
Sooo... 32 Bit Version Users can F*** this Game, yes? :(

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
This doesn't work like that now. The gifts are now used for "Dates" with the girls.
Yes, I know, thus the post. :) Some one said that they encountered this change and wondered if it was a bug. The person that replied said it was always like that. I replied that it wasn't always like that. Don't know if it's a bug or an undocumented feature. But it did used to work and now it doesn't. Don't know if I care one way or the other, if it stays like that or not. But the gifts were used for dates before as well, just not exclusively.

Reactions: TheDevian

Kev33lar

Jul 4, 2018
Yes, I know, thus the post. :) Some one said that they encountered this change and wondered if it was a bug. The person that replied said it was always like that. I replied that it wasn't always like that. Don't know if it's a bug or an undocumented feature. But it did used to work and now it doesn't. Don't know if I care one way or the other, if it stays like that or not.
It was killed for the same reason the cheat engine stopped allowing you to change stats-you can break the game and miss content (event hearts can be capped by scene, and you would need to cap the hearts from gifts at somepoint anyway- who knows, I didn't try giving a gift to a family girl when her hearts were 0- maybe it works until they have 5 hearts)

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes