01110011 01101011

Donor
Jan 10, 2018
nice work, too bad when you click the file it opens a new browser page full of code stuff I don't understand, but still i used notepad++ to edit the mapping.xml file and put it in a zip, so this 1 shouldn't open a random web page full of code
that is the same that i did btw, when i finish the game i'll post a how to mod the mapping with notepad++ step by step, so user may not have to wait for "incest patch" in this game and others, better share the knowledge than the results

JimmybigD

Sep 6, 2018
Small bug,

With Veronica, when you have her do a chore and than go to dinner, Claire thanks you for the chore and Veronica attempts to protest, but you dont get a submission point for that anymore. You did in 8.2

Kev33lar

Jul 4, 2018
guys i forget how to get emma can u help me ?>
at dinner, Claire will mention her sister is in town, and got a job.
afterwards, visit the gym massage room...

Small bug,

With Veronica, when you have her do a chore and than go to dinner, Claire thanks you for the chore and Veronica attempts to protest, but you dont get a submission point for that anymore. You did in 8.2
not actually a bug- the new events for Veronica are now triggered by her submission/love/arousal stats, and it no longer tells you "+1 whatever" if your score doesn't go up. So when you are capped from earning pts from one activity, you stop seeing the pts pop up. Try something else to earn submission...

JimmybigD

Sep 6, 2018
at dinner, Claire will mention her sister is in town, and got a job.
afterwards, visit the gym massage room...

not actually a bug- the new events for Veronica are now triggered by her submission/love/arousal stats, and it no longer tells you "+1 whatever" if your score doesn't go up. So when you are capped from earning pts from one activity, you stop seeing the pts pop up. Try something else to earn submission...
It is a bug because it is still saying it on the phone as a hint that i should take credit for it. When things show up on the phone as a hint you either get stats for them or story progression. This one is saying i should take credit for the chore but its not giving a stat. For every other thing i have done that was a hint on the phone i got a stat or story progression. for example saying good night to ashley. in the beginning it was a hint on the phone and you got a stat, than it disappeared from the phone and you no longer got a stat. now its back on the phone and im getting a stat again.

pacoms

Dec 21, 2017
Hola amigos:
He estado siguiendo el juego casi desde el principio y con esta actualización, no puedo pasar de la pantalla negra inicial ...
Tengo el anterior (0.82) y funciona correctamente, pero el 0.83 no avanza más que la pantalla negra ...
¿Puedes ayudarme por favor?

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
I think a lot of folks issues/bugs are from the fact that you do not read the text/dialogue boxes or do not try all options that are available. Say something like spanking veronica. It works fine for me if i alternate between cheeks until her dialogue changes and then i stop. Read everything and try all options and explore your map areas. I hope this helps someone/anyone. lOL

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
@Faerin so many improvements. Now write a neat documentation and generalize it to a development engine. After that sell it :). I know I would buy it from the Unity store.
I'm currently on my cheated playthrough so I can't give you a "good,bad,ugly" thing like last time, yet. But I already crossed a small bug. When you train your intelligence on the PC every course takes only one hour instead of the mentioned duration.

So far I love it. :) Oh one little question, can you make animations optional already? Or are they still a mandatory thing?

Reactions: Faerin

pacoms

Dec 21, 2017
Hola amigos:
He estado siguiendo el juego casi desde el principio y con esta actualización, no puedo pasar de la pantalla negra inicial ...
Tengo el anterior (0.82) y funciona correctamente, pero el 0.83 no avanza más que la pantalla negra ...
¿Puedes ayudarme por favor?
Hello friends:
I've been following the game since almost the beginning and with this update, I can not get past the initial black screen ...
I have the previous one (0.82) and it works correctly, but, the 0.83, it does not advance more than the black screen ...
Can you help me please?

(sorry, wrong translation)

01110011 01101011

Donor
Jan 10, 2018
i agree but i'm more inclined to think that is NOT a bug but a leftover from old versions, meaning that he planned 1 h but forgot to correct the mentioned time, and about the "is a new game" yes, more or less it is, but now that he had built the castle, he only have to care for the furnitures

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Since so many are bitching about 'lack of content in the update' - let me lay it out for you in layman terms:

Far to seldom developers actually go back in their code and identify problem areas. What happens with these developers and their products is simple: They end up swamped in bug reports that keep piling up over each release and finding less fixing them becomes near impossible.

Instead of bitching you should actually bow before @Faerin as he is one of the few having the balls to actually see that his code was going the wrong way in this regard. He made a very tough management but very smart decision and decided to scratch some of it and rewrite framework things to ensure YOU guys a good experience in the long run.

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
i agree but i'm more inclined to think that is NOT a bug but a leftover from old versions, meaning that he planned 1 h but forgot to correct the mentioned time, and about the "is a new game" yes, more or less it is, but now that he had built the castle, he only have to care for the furnitures
Well so it is a bug one way or the other. It is either not working as intended or the UI displays misleading information to the user. ;)

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Since so many are bitching about 'lack of content in the update' - let me lay it out for you in layman terms:

Far to seldom developers actually go back in their code and identify problem areas. What happens with these developers and their products is simple: They end up swamped in bug reports that keep piling up over each release and finding less fixing them becomes near impossible.

Instead of bitching you should actually bow before @Faerin as he is one of the few having the balls to actually see that his code was going the wrong way in this regard. He made a very tough management but very smart decision and decided to scratch some of it and rewrite framework things to ensure YOU guys a good experience in the long run.
People bitching deserve to play "My new life" for the rest of their lives ONLY.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes