TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
@Faerin, Noticed two things so far.
While eavesdropping on mom's phone call, she says, "Sure I got needs, but there are other ways of taking care of those, haha!", I wouldn't think she would speak that poorly considering her career, it should be "Sure, I have needs, but there are other ways of taking care of them, haha!" ('I've got' could also work).

When going to Emma's place to work on her computer, most of the scenes had a black background...

Thanks for all of the hard work, enjoying most of the changes, and the hints of what is to come, like having contact info for Pam and Valery now, and the ability to see everyone's hints at once if we choose. Requiring 100 Love and Arousal for Ashley's date was a bit of a surprise, but it makes sense, it was a bit frustrating to be sent on them before you could finish them anyway, so thank you for that as well. XD

Reactions: Faerin
R

RWaites Jnr

Hi, Is there a save to play this update? I dont want full save of 0.8.3
Even though the save says 0.8.3 100% complete it is actually a save to the end of v0.8.2 there is no new content in v0.8.3 unless you want to restart from the beginnng to play the changes

Reactions: TheDevian

pacoms

Dec 21, 2017
Hello friends:
I've been following the game since almost the beginning and with this update, I can not get past the initial black screen ...
I have the previous one (0.82) and it works correctly, but, the 0.83, it does not advance more than the black screen ...
Can you help me please?

(sorry, wrong translation)
I'm looking for solutions to get out of the initial black screen ...
I wonder ... ?
Why, there are two MEGA links for download?
Are there two windows 32-64 systems?

pacoms

Dec 21, 2017
[QUOTE = "UncleVT, post: 1266935, miembro: 93691"] Debido a la popularidad de este juego, hice más espejos para evitar bajas velocidades de descarga.
La versión es solo una para todos los Windows. [/ QUOTE]
Gracias,
La cuestión de no poder salir de la pantalla inicial en negro no sabrás nada, ¿verdad?

pacoms

Dec 21, 2017
[QUOTE = "UncleVT, post: 1266935, miembro: 93691"] Debido a la popularidad de este juego, hice más espejos para evitar bajas velocidades de descarga.
La versión es solo una para todos los Windows. [/ QUOTE]
Gracias,
La cuestión de no poder salir de la pantalla inicial en negro no sabrás nada, ¿verdad?
shit translator!...

Thank you,
The question of not being able to leave the initial screen in black will not know anything, right?

pacoms

Dec 21, 2017
I've tried everything,
I am downloading the update from another site, it does not make sense that the 0.82 works and 0.83, no ...

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes