Jul 11, 2017
if only there was not a change log where it was written in RED that the 100 % save is included...............................

is finally time to start this game as it should be. thanks for the update to Faerin and thanks in advance to the modders for all the work they will do around it.
in save request they hadn't release yet.

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
Ok, so what's up with the spanking of Veronica? I had her clean the kitchen and she was cheeky with me. Used to be that the spanking would start at 4 each cheek. Then 5 and so on. There was a change in Veronica's response when you were supposed to stop. So first spank I spank one cheek 4 times than move to the next cheek and she walks out saying it was too much. No verbal response change, just walks out with a -1 submissive penalty.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Ok, so what's up with the spanking of Veronica? I had her clean the kitchen and she was cheeky with me. Used to be that the spanking would start at 4 each cheek. Then 5 and so on. There was a change in Veronica's response when you were supposed to stop. So first spank I spank one cheek 4 times than move to the next cheek and she walks out saying it was too much. No verbal response change, just walks out with a -1 submissive penalty.
I haven't gotten there yet this time, but in the test version, she would complain (say 'owch') after 3 smacks total, where it was 5 before. The guides always seemed to go too far on that step in my experience.

Reactions: Simon Jester

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
I haven't gotten there yet this time, but in the test version, she would complain (say 'owch') after 3 smacks total, where it was 5 before. The guides always seemed to go too far on that step in my experience.
So three each cheek? Or three total? I reread your post and you said three total. So I'm assuming you're right. :)

Kev33lar

Jul 4, 2018
in the test version, I would hit her until she said "ouch", then one more- sometimes she said ouch again, sometimes something stronger, but she always said something verbal- maybe because I alternated? anyway, she progresses faster in this version, you only need to hit her on 2 or 3 days before she is losing her panties.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

01110011 01101011

Donor
Jan 10, 2018
ok i could not wait for the "incest patch" so here we are, and yes i know is not the right place to put a "mod" but i will not open a 3d for a 4 KB file. and if there is a type mistake in the file is that i was in a rush to play the game so i was at the market ( like 10 meters from my home) to buy a beer and i modded it on the surface freezing my other hand with the beer so if i find any mistake i'll fix it

instructions: download the file and cut it and paste it in the main game folder ( the one where you extracted the game ), the folder name should be "Man of the house v0.8.3 (extra)"

AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
ok i could not wait for the "incest patch" so here we are, and yes i know is not the right place to put a "mod" but i will not open a 3d for a 4 KB file. and if there is a type mistake in the file is that i was in a rush to play the game so i was at the market ( like 10 meters from my home) to buy a beer and i modded it on the surface freezing my other hand with the beer so if i find any mistake i'll fix it

instructions: download the file and cut it and paste it in the main game folder ( the one where you extracted the game ), the folder name should be "Man of the house v0.8.3 (extra)"
nice work, too bad when you click the file it opens a new browser page full of code stuff I don't understand, but still i used notepad++ to edit the mapping.xml file and put it in a zip, so this 1 shouldn't open a random web page full of code

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
Hey guys, so i didn't get it, 0.8.3 has no new content(CG & so on) сompared to 0.8.2, only cosmetic changes?

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes