43pass

Nov 18, 2017
Are you using the cheat mod in the OP if you are then it is not compatable with the game so you will have to unpack it again if not try in the Troubleshooting thread those guys will fix you up
no i just extracted the file once it finished downloading and when i ran it game i got the black screen

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
@Faerin alright friend, i feel like we are being set up with Veronica. This whole master thing has me feeling a bit (HUGELY) worried that i am going to be bitten in the arse. You would not do that would ya old friend ? LOL

BDI123

May 23, 2017
Now that the re-vamp of the game is over, when can we expect the next up date? One week, two weeks, another month? When.

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
OK so if anyone has any doubts about why the release was long awaited now you can see. No, there was no "NEW" content but a lot of improvements were made, GUI is perfect and the tips/guidance is spot on. Also the way you earned certain stats were changed (for the better) as well. So i call this a win/win. I do not see any glaring bugs so this has to be considered an awesome release. Thank you @Faerin .

iwantoeatyoudaily

Oct 29, 2018
I started a new game and when i reached the point of having Veronica doing the laundry without panties,i asked her to go to my room and the game froze.When i started the game again and continued,it was like i had unlocked everything(places,ppl,i had a lot of money).Anyone else with this?

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
I started a new game and when i reached the point of having Veronica doing the laundry without panties,i asked her to go to my room and the game froze.When i started the game again and continued,it was like i had unlocked everything(places,ppl,i had a lot of money).Anyone else with this?
Just past that as well and no issues. Usually if you have been playing any Unity game and your system memory is being taxed you will get freeze up issues.

Reactions: larry5168

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
It sounds like the game loaded Faerin's save by default. So if you have your own save made, click the up arrow in the phone to load it.

MotH_like25

Aug 18, 2018
And for me after a few hours from downloading, and I can not get away again from the beginning. After a few hours, playing I noticed this new room in the gym which is better to increase creativity from 30 to a maximum of 40 and here it already deserves a plus. The next is that the texts that are re-arranged are also cool and more devoted to the game. The next ones that were also thrown in my eyes and which I missed earlier is finally an option to unlock for yoga exercise on Saturday in the entire 3 as a mother and sisters. (And here also Faerin + for you.) The last ones I noticed are another profile picture of Amy in contracts and the added character of Valery, the boss of Victoria. That's what I've seen so far.

Hawkthorn

Nov 21, 2017
@Faerin thanks for the work, while I have not yet started the new version, I completely support you wanting to make you vision of the game right for yourself. Top one or two games I play on this site. Right balance of tempo, rewards, and feeling of progress. And good renders as well. I personally have no problem with starting over, have actually done so before for my own amusement.

My only question, and will most likely find out my self soon, will leaving the door open prevent Ash form sleeping in your room after first scary movie?

Reactions: Faerin
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes