George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
Since so many are bitching about 'lack of content in the update' - let me lay it out for you in layman terms:

Far to seldom developers actually go back in their code and identify problem areas. What happens with these developers and their products is simple: They end up swamped in bug reports that keep piling up over each release and finding less fixing them becomes near impossible.

Instead of bitching you should actually bow before @Faerin as he is one of the few having the balls to actually see that his code was going the wrong way in this regard. He made a very tough management but very smart decision and decided to scratch some of it and rewrite framework things to ensure YOU guys a good experience in the long run.
Well put friend and the fact that changes were made in how you gain certain stats makes game play a bit different so all in all it plays like an update a certain times.

Xchem

Oct 17, 2018
Hola amigos:
He estado siguiendo el juego casi desde el principio y con esta actualización, no puedo pasar de la pantalla negra inicial ...
Tengo el anterior (0.82) y funciona correctamente, pero el 0.83 no avanza más que la pantalla negra ...
¿Puedes ayudarme por favor?
Hola Pacoms, como te han dicho posiblemente el error se deba a que los saves de la versión 0.82 no funcionan en esta nueva 0.83. Si usas el incest patch 0.82, alguien ha dicho que sigue funcionando en 0.83, pero tb podría ser la causa. Saludos

Attal

Oct 25, 2017
Losing the ability to cheat stats sucks, not really a fan of the whole "repeat x interaction 15 times with no variation before getting to the next step" thing.

Speed_Hen

Aug 1, 2017
Thank you for this game, Faerin.
Testing the new interface and dating Veronica again, the game hangs in the room scene after dinner.
Possible bug ? Can someone test this scene too ?
Greets.

Reactions: Faerin

KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
Thank you for this game, Faerin.
Testing the new interface and dating Veronica again, the game hangs in the room scene after dinner.
Possible bug ? Can someone test this scene too ?
Greets.
had no problem. Also thanks for the great work Faerin.The game is much better now.

Losing the ability to cheat stats sucks, not really a fan of the whole "repeat x interaction 15 times with no variation before getting to the next step" thing.
You can adjust the day and time however you like.You can also easily skip the dialogs.It's not much bothering for me at least

Reactions: Faerin and DirkP

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
I see these kinds of comments very often and let me comment:

There is the game and there are cheats. If a game actually becomes 'unplayable' due to the lack of cheats i am all for those kinds of remarks. If cheats are simply making some grind easier or eliminates the grind we are talking about a different story. Repetitive actions are something that hardly can be avoided when there is any kind of time/stat/attribute progression - its already in the word because without spending something first you cant progress ;)

Falkfisch

Aug 10, 2018
edit the language in the game, not in the launcher...
by the way, in which file are actually the dialogues of each language filed, Ashley is probably not very clean translated into German, maybe I can fix that

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
ITs not in the change log, but are the 'date' hints fixed as well? They often overwrote the other hints even before dating became available

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes