giantpurpletree

Nov 1, 2018
Really, who plays a PRON game for a grind? Unless you mean sexual grind then yes, absolutely. Dev's artifically adding time to the game because you, as the player, have to repeat the exact same actions or scenes 5, 10, 50 times doesn't make the game more difficult, or fun, the opposite in fact.

Now if the dev changes the scene every single time via dialogue or increased actions you can take until you finally reach a "new stage" then fine, you are always progressing. But to sinply repeat the exact same shit over and over, no matter if it's twice, five times, or fifty times with nothing changing other than some arbitrary counter in the background, that's lame and boring as hell. If I want that, I'll just keep going to my day job where I repeat the exact same stuff over and over again.

We play games for fun, interaction and the pay-off. We don't want to do the same shit repetitively in the name of a time sink. If that's the case I can happily run around in a MMO or FPS because there at least 1) the actions aren't exactly the same every time because things change, and 2) there is a payoff each time we do something.

Pirate site or not, we should be expecting and demanding for games to evolve for every interaction we have, even if it's just a change in dialogue each time, if the dev's expect us to do the same stuff over and over again.
lol you clearly don’t understand the main and classic concept of soooo many games, or you are just frustrated and really wanna knock one out but can’t quite get there...XD

Reactions: DirkP

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
Hate to say but there are more bugs than original. I can't french with Ashley in her room at nite, Can't find the thiefs at night, can't give gifts , and more I'm forgetting. Plus the cheat was really good (just a little bit to advance things a bit not all). I'm not complaining bout the game but the first worked better for me. Oh it's crashed twice since I started playing 8.3
None of those are "bugs" but thanks for playing. They are design changes. And the new setup for not having stat cheats for the girls is simple, a single point off from where it should be and you will have bugs upon bugs plaguing your game play. So instead of having to deal with people complaining and crying about a bug filled game (because people will, because they have no idea what they're actually doing) it was removed.

And saying "oh it crashed twice since I started playing" does nothing to help improve the games stability. Can you give us log files of these crashes with your dxdiag so we can diagnose the issue that caused it to crash? Saying the game crashed is not going to help make the game stable for you.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
every time start the game begin and be black screen only after seen logo the game and not working and me now use windows 10 and before used windows 7 and the game stay not working
Pls. try to (re-)install Windows Media Feature Pack. It may help.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Pls. try to (re-)install Windows Media Feature Pack. It may help.
Here's links for the download..

Media Feature Pack for Windows 7 N with Service Pack 1 and Windows 7 KN with Service Pack 1

Media Feature Pack for N and KN versions of Windows 8.1

Media Feature Pack for N and KN versions of Windows 10

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
None of those are "bugs" but thanks for playing. They are design changes. And the new setup for not having stat cheats for the girls is simple, a single point off from where it should be and you will have bugs upon bugs plaguing your game play. So instead of having to deal with people complaining and crying about a bug filled game (because people will, because they have no idea what they're actually doing) it was removed.

And saying "oh it crashed twice since I started playing" does nothing to help improve the games stability. Can you give us log files of these crashes with your dxdiag so we can diagnose the issue that caused it to crash? Saying the game crashed is not going to help make the game stable for you.
AS I said I'm not complaining just brought it up. I didn't change anything but seen you still can. The crashes could be my old ass laptop while I'm getting main one fixxed up. Just did'nt have no prob with original ver. thats all

Reactions: Cybernetics
May 8, 2018
Feature or bug?
compliments for mom and ashley at the breakfast no longer give love points
Nope, a bug...
if you change the stats in the savegame, you will not get any more afterwards ...
Faerin, you cunning dog ... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
If I have understood well, Faerin have changed some things in game to make it less grinding than it was earlier. Now you need to play just those currently active tasks which are shown in hints and you are getting points only for them.
BTW, only @Faerin can tell is it like that or not.

Reactions: Faerin and DirkP
May 24, 2018
does someone else also have issues with the incest patch ?
it worked in all the other updates but this one it still says landlady and roommates.
i downloaded the patch and inserted it but it doesnt replace the original mapping(patch) so i deleted the original one but still it says landlady and roommates. does anyone have any idea ?

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
This is just after Ashley came in to my room and told me about it. I think the event triggers after I see Sophia in the sauna and it maybe doesn't check for the right amount of points with Ashley.
Thanks one of the other Testers ran into this as well

christoflurp

May 10, 2018
Im not sure if im just dumb but ive gotten veronica to 20 dom and the hints say to make her do the three types of chores (this is my first playthrough) but ive done this for several days now, at first I thought i had to talk to the mother to get points but nothing happens, what am i doing wrong? Much thanks

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Im not sure if im just dumb but ive gotten veronica to 20 dom and the hints say to make her do the three types of chores (this is my first playthrough) but ive done this for several days now, at first I thought i had to talk to the mother to get points but nothing happens, what am i doing wrong? Much thanks
Talk to Veronica at 10:00 and you give her the chore

May 24, 2018
it worked in all the other updates but this one it still says landlady and roommates.
i downloaded the patch and inserted it but it doesnt replace the original mapping(patch) so i deleted the original one but still it says landlady and roommates. does anyone have any idea ?
i think i already know the issue, if i change the name of mike to another name it changes the landlady mom part , i kept the name at mike and suddenly he calls them mom and sisters but if i change it he doesnt call the mom and sis, feelsbadman , guess i just have to live with it xD

THADEADMAN

Feb 23, 2018
Thats what Ive been doing but im not getting any points. I can still lose points and regain them till 20 but after that its just an infinite cycle of giving her chores. Could this be a bug?
did u go see veronica at 12 noon to make sure she is doin her job???

May 8, 2018
Thats what Ive been doing but im not getting any points. I can still lose points and regain them till 20 but after that its just an infinite cycle of giving her chores. Could this be a bug?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
People here are deceiving you Faerin. They say everything is fine and dandy but in truth, your game suffers from the absence of a critically important aspect: cookies. Man of the House is a cookieless house! I don't know how long i can bear it.. how can you endure it i keep asking myself!:confounded:

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes