Nov 2, 2017
does the amount of days I spend affect my ending or any content at all ? or can I just take however long I want to and still be fine?

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
I didnt actually, wasnt aware that was a thing, Ive usually been, after talking to the girls in the morning, doing jobs till around 15 for the homework stuff, thank you very much
You must be an alone child or a very trusting person - i wouldnt trust any of my relatives to do anything i ask them and would always check on them :D

Reactions: Techn0magier

DirkP

Jun 5, 2018
does someone else also have issues with the incest patch ?
it worked in all the other updates but this one it still says landlady and roommates.
i downloaded the patch and inserted it but it doesnt replace the original mapping(patch) so i deleted the original one but still it says landlady and roommates. does anyone have any idea ?
Open mapping.xml in main directory with notepad (WIN:)), then only edit following:
for Ashley and Veronica:
<!-- I am to her: -->
<Text>[your text]<Text>
<!-- And she is to me: -->
<Text>[your text]</Text>
<!-- Plural -->
<Text>[your text]</Text>
<Text>[your text]</Text>

for Clair:
<!-- I call her: -->
<Text>[your text]</Text>
<Text>[your text]</Text>
<Text>[your text]</Text>
for Emma:
<Text>[your text]</Text>
<!-- She is to me: -->
<Text>[your text]</Text>

done! Save and play and have fun.

Ah!! Take a security copy before you edit:biggrin:

Reactions: Thermophob
May 29, 2018
I'm still having the same issues as before from the test, is everyone else having them too?

I can't see Veronica's achievements for one, the "cancel" option blocks it out, and just the whole template looks weird with my stats "charisma, smarts, body" being covered by a black box.

Edit: Uhhh... How do you make the photos smaller? Sorry. vewr.jpg wea.png

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
Is any of the advanced yoga events available yet? There are like 46 pages of posts with the word yoga in them when i search :/

I have not played since 7.5 i think.

kenzikenzi

Sep 30, 2017
Here's links for the download..

Media Feature Pack for Windows 7 N with Service Pack 1 and Windows 7 KN with Service Pack 1

Media Feature Pack for N and KN versions of Windows 8.1

Media Feature Pack for N and KN versions of Windows 10
download the links and stay game not working

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
I'm still having the same issues as before from the test, is everyone else having them too?

I can't see Veronica's achievements for one, the "cancel" option blocks it out, and just the whole template looks weird with my stats "charisma, smarts, body" being covered by a black box.

Edit: Uhhh... How do you make the photos smaller? Sorry. View attachment 176567 View attachment 176568
What resolution are you playing at? Full screen or windowed?

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes