Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
I understand why stats can't be cheated, but is there a way to still see the stats?
Curious how far I am from some things and would like to know where i am

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
I understand why stats can't be cheated, but is there a way to still see the stats?
Contacts in the phone will show you what their current stats are. The 3 main girls max out at 100 of their stats. Side chicks are less depending on which it is.

kenzikenzi

Sep 30, 2017
game not work with me after me start the game seen logo game and the screen be black and dont work and me use windows 10 right now and before used windows 7 and dont work to

MegaNZ

Jun 9, 2018
My game heeps locking up at the end of Emma's call for me to come fix her computer at her apartment at The Vault.

R

RWaites Jnr

You can still view the stats in thecontacts list on the phone

R

RWaites Jnr

game not work with me after me start the game seen logo game and the screen be black and dont work and me use windows 10 right now and before used windows 7 and dont work to
If you are useing the cheat mod from the 1st post it hasn't been updated and is not compatable with the new version of the game

Reactions: alex07

01110011 01101011

Donor
Jan 10, 2018
The mapping file in the OP works with the new version. I'm not sure why you are putting this here.
as you may have noted he IS adding characters meaning that is possible he will add future chars family related, and i just explained to the users how to correct the mapping for future possible updates. better safe than sorry

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Just on your last point that isnt a bug 8 is the Max number of people you can have on the Hint bar at any one time
Ack, that is better than the 5 I think it was in test, but that makes me sad, I don't really like having to swap them out that much, it would be okay if there were a screen like before, where we could see them all at once.

anyone else not able to use 1920 x 1080 in window mode?
Not to start with, but if you start it in full screen, then you can choose it, and when the games starts, you can hit ctrl+enter and go into a window.

trumafioso

Aug 12, 2017
Sorry if these have been answered elsewhere, I've searched for both and have come up empty. First, I cant seem to figure out how to advance Group Yoga, as there seems to be an option you need to unlock to continue it on Saturday Mornings.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, I can't seem to figure out what General Achievement Number 8 is. Any Help?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Any help would be appreciated.

Reactions: The Tesseract

PowerbaitDK

Nov 28, 2017
My phone is locked in nearly all things. I can't searc, see ontact, gallery, achiwements, notes, and cheatconsole. What to doo ??

Falkfisch

Aug 10, 2018
once again to the stats ...
which can be changed with a text editor, but:
many events now trigger at an exact predetermined score, a few points too much and the event does not trigger anymore...
and because the corresponding event did not take place, there are no new stat points afterwards ...
Example Ashley: Kiss triggers at exactly 35 love, one more point through cheating, no kiss, no more stats
Story crashes

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes