Ugh123

Dec 5, 2017
Just played all the way through the new 8.3 - really liked the additions. One think I was hoping for, but wasn't there, was making the first time sex with Ashley being animated... Overall, very well done! The mechanics in the new version are great!

Reactions: Faerin and DirkP

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
is anyone else getting the black screen when launching the game, i have re downloaded the file from mega twice and same thing and haven't done anything to the files or added the cheat mod, the troubleshoot link is deleted form mega

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Jesus Christ, no wonder this thread has so many messages! It's a constant parade of some of the laziest users in this forum asking over and over and over again the same questions that have already been answered ad nauseam! Even multiple times on the very same page!

Nov 2, 2017
Jesus Christ, no wonder this thread has so many messages! It's a constant parade of some of the laziest users in this forum asking over and over and over again the same questions that have already been answered ad nauseam! Even multiple times on the very same page!
I try to help as much as I can and when I see new comments but I don't catch every person that needs help, just to many lol

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I try to help as much as I can and when I see new comments but I don't catch every person that needs help, just to many lol
You enablers are the worst. Shame on you! I can't even look at your face!

Just joking XD

But seriously, I know you and many others try to help those people out of kindness but are however perpetuating an extemely annoying habit. I mean, everyone can miss a question/answer a few pages back. But twice or three times on the same page and the page before? Are you serious?
Sometimes I get the feeling that some of them are trolls because no one can possibly be that dumb.

Reactions: DirkP

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
u guys to think i am dumb for posting a question multiple times but i dont go through hundreds of questions trying to find the answer, i look for posts after my question for an answer or hopefully someone reply's to my question, some one asked the same thing a me but the answer was the cheat mod but i was not using a cheat mod and still got the problem

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
u guys to think i am dumb for posting a question multiple times but i dont go through hundreds of questions trying to find the answer, i look for posts after my question for an answer or hopefully someone reply's to my question, some one asked the same thing a me but the answer was the cheat mod but i was not using a cheat mod and still got the problem
Thats why, there IS a search function at to top right corner of the paige !!!! Hinted about 1000 times !!!!

hameleona

Oct 27, 2018
Again - not a bug (haven't had a real bug or a crash for now) but an inconsistency - coffee with Emma is probably the only activity that doesn't show the time it will take. It just feels odd.

Reactions: Faerin

The Tesseract

Oct 22, 2017
Sorry if these have been answered elsewhere, I've searched for both and have come up empty. First, I cant seem to figure out how to advance Group Yoga, as there seems to be an option you need to unlock to continue it on Saturday Mornings.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, I can't seem to figure out what General Achievement Number 8 is. Any Help?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Any help would be appreciated.
Achivement #8 is the movie quiz, you need to get a perfect score on it to get the achievement.

odiseo254

Sep 28, 2018
How do I upload my charisma in this version?
because I already buy the perfume and I do not know what else to do to raise my charisma.

Reactions: alex07
May 24, 2018
i got a problem when im at the beach with veronica, when i have the sex scene with her the screen stays black i can click on minus and plus an on the hide interface but i cant click forward, i had the same issue when i finished the date with her, but then i could click forward, does someone knows the problem cause now i forced to close the game :(

Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
Just finished doing my replay(because I wanted to see the cool stuff!)

One thing I noticed and it isn't a "bug" more of an inconsistency
When you are getting ready to have sex for the first time with Ashley she mentions Sophia.
Amusingly enough I hadn't done a single thing or triggered her yet when this happens.
Maybe make working with Sophia a pre-req? or was it supposed to be.

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes