TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I have to point out one thing, I did not care for having to go to the beach once, and fail with Emma (if following the hint guide), before we can unlock the option to buy sunscreen. Maybe it wouldn't have been a fail if I had gone to the beach already before I invited Emma to join us, but I was trying to just follow the hints and going sooner did not seem like it had value.

Maybe it is just me, but the collectibles are no longer in the mall locations either.
There is NO actual sex scene with MC and Veronica in MC`s bedroom (if I remember correctly), just fingering, licking and of course AMY !!!!
There was before, not sure about now, the final phase of the punishment arc had you bending her over your desk, and pounding her from behind while she is still in her maid outfit. I haven't gotten there with this version though, so I can't say what might be missing.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
There was before, not sure about now, the final phase of the punishment arc had you bending her over your desk, and pounding her from behind while she is still in her maid outfit. I haven't gotten there with this version though, so I can't say what might be missing.
Am I remembering so wrong ???? Maybe, it was a LONG time ago and I`m so OLD !!!!! LOL :FeelsBadMan:

dasgerd

Apr 25, 2017
The game 0.8.3 crashed for me when i visit the mother on the roof for yoga she ist at 25 hearts 17 arousal. Any workaround?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
have you had sex in the health club? The way that encounter is worded it is the first sex. After I did that I was able to bend her over in my room.
You make a good point, that is probably it. XD
The game 0.8.3 crashed for me when i visit the mother on the roof for yoga she ist at 25 hearts 17 arousal. Any workaround?
Does it happen every time? (try downloading a fresh copy).
If not, just try again, this game can randomly lock up or crash, it's something you have to be ready for. As Sierra On-Line used to say, "Save Early, Save Often" Personally, I save before almost every event, I get about 6-10 saves a day... :winkytongue:

Reactions: DirkP

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
To all those people reporting 'crashes':

Many of us have been testing and playing the new version without troubles. If the entire application crashes its caused by something that goes beyond this game alone.

Do not just post 'when xyz the game crashes....' but start the basics of troubleshooting:
As a minimum on any Windows platform - open your event viewer and check for entries in applications. Look for the man of the house.exe entries and READ what is actually written there.
If it doesnt make any sense then include that entry as a spoiler with your posting - everything else is simply just spamming a thread with irrelevant stuff.

dasgerd

Apr 25, 2017
It happens every time i tried different saves

It happens on the same line of text and only at that position.

How do you want the save some filehosting link?

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
have you had sex in the health club? The way that encounter is worded it is the first sex. After I did that I was able to bend her over in my room.
Thanks for the help, but it turned out the date was the trigger. Had to complete the date first. For reference yes had already done the sauna, twice.

Reactions: TheDevian

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
Hi,

I do know if it is a bug or not but for Amy the phone says: "No more hits available" but I didn't unlock all achievements. This is also true for Veronica, the part where Amy comes when disciplining her.
What am I missing?

Thanks.
The actual achievements are not linked to the hints. You need to fish for these yourself.

Another question :D

I have 100 in every stat for v, yet the mc wont have sex with her bent over the desk. Am i missing a trigger somewhere?
There is NO actual sex scene with MC and Veronica in MC`s bedroom (if I remember correctly), just fingering, licking and of course AMY !!!!
I have to point out one thing, I did not care for having to go to the beach once, and fail with Emma (if following the hint guide), before we can unlock the option to buy sunscreen. Maybe it wouldn't have been a fail if I had gone to the beach already before I invited Emma to join us, but I was trying to just follow the hints and going sooner did not seem like it had value.

Maybe it is just me, but the collectibles are no longer in the mall locations either.

Regarding having sex with Veronica in MC's room:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
Yeah, got exactly the same stats for claire. But makes sense, as long as you can't make any progress with her, because already in the test version of 0.8.3 less points were given. For example, you only get points up to a certain point for the breakfast compliment. In 0.8.2, points were awarded for this compliment much longer, if I remember correctly. I think the whole system has changed a lot. The way events trigger has definitely changed. At the beginning I wanted to follow the grindtrough, but I quickly noticed that the events can no longer be triggered as usual. I guess only trying it out will help. (Or a good hint here in the forum) :)
Ok, so I am not the only one, that is good?

Also, I am gaining no further points, love of lust with the mother. (did a double check, love 25, lust 20)
Please check the following post in regards to Ashley

Give that a try and see if it helps with Claire as well. If it doesn't, then please quote me in a reply and let me know. Also, please attach your save to that reply so I can take a look at it.

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes