zippydan

Dec 17, 2016
in the gym there is a tanning salon in the back same area as the sauna there you can raise you're charisma
I'm a little depressed that the main way to raise charisma is to get on a tanning bed. Are we on Jersey Shore?

Also max charisma can be achieved with the extra crispy setting... sigh...

Hawkthorn

Nov 21, 2017
First off, Go to the health club and use the tanning room. (just an answer that seems to be said every post.)

my problem is I am not getting a "leave the door open" and only hint for Clair is to confront her when she sees me sleeping in the nude. Ash comes in every night, for morning rewards, if I pretend to be asleep, she goes to moms room, then nothing.
Edit
Adding a @Faerin to see if this is a real problem in code.

save attached, if some one needs to take a look

Reactions: Faerin

fernandopoo

May 22, 2017
Ok, from last two o three updates I cannot play the game anymore... It is not that I don`t like it, is it that everytime I tried to open it it tells me it doesn't work for my screen resolutions and that it cannot change it either... so, a pity...

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I've started over and it was quite nice to replay the game from the beggining, playing these sandbox games version by version really takes off from the general experience, I quite liked how faerin reorganized the flow of the events, putting events that came after ahead of earlier events, specially the ashley and veronica events

also, it's quite boring to pass several days ahead to get to an specific day to be able to progress with the girl that got a new scene, starting over you feel the flow of the game being more natural, you usually have at least two things to do per day with different girls, even more early on

But I'm still cheating for money and mood, played one time by the rules, but it's a massive waste of time, even more since I already played 90% of events

Spelly

Nov 2, 2017
First off, Go to the health club and use the tanning room. (just an answer that seems to be said every post.)

my problem is I am not getting a "leave the door open" and only hint for Clair is to confront her when she sees me sleeping in the nude. Ash comes in every night, for morning rewards, if I pretend to be asleep, she goes to moms room, then nothing.

save attached, if some one needs to take a look
Yes, I have exactly the same problem. But I was told that there is no active way to leave the door open anymore, but that the door simply remains open as soon as you acquire the "ability". But I'm not sure how to get this ability. My clue to clair is as follows: "Next time she comes into my room, while i´m sleeping naked, i´ll give her a little show''.
I think you have to go further with ashley to unlock this ability.
However, I have the problem that ashley comes into my room at night and wears the babydoll lingerie when I sleep naked (she then gives me hand and blowjob) but her hint always remains the same and reads as follows: "I love waking up next to her and feeling her ass grinding against me".
Somehow I can't get any further at the moment.
Emma doesn't call claire either. I wait every day at 22:00 but I can only peek through claire's door. I remember that in V. 0.8.2 the phone call is always triggered at 22:00. Obviously I overlook something or my savefile is buggy.

Hawkthorn

Nov 21, 2017
Ok, so I am not the only one, that is good?

Also, I am gaining no further points, love of lust with the mother. (did a double check, love 25, lust 20)

Spelly

Nov 2, 2017
Ok, so I am not the only one, that is good?

Also, I am gaining no further points, love of lust with the mother. (did a double check, love 25, lust 20)
Yeah, got exactly the same stats for claire. But makes sense, as long as you can't make any progress with her, because already in the test version of 0.8.3 less points were given. For example, you only get points up to a certain point for the breakfast compliment. In 0.8.2, points were awarded for this compliment much longer, if I remember correctly. I think the whole system has changed a lot. The way events trigger has definitely changed. At the beginning I wanted to follow the grindtrough, but I quickly noticed that the events can no longer be triggered as usual. I guess only trying it out will help. (Or a good hint here in the forum) :)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I just noticed, on the first floor hallway at the gym, it still says to go upstairs for Sauna, Massage, and 'Yoga Studio', but now that Yoga Studio is a Tanning booth. XD
...I do feel a bit odd about 20% of my Charisma coming from 'stink-pretty' and the other 80% coming from frying my skin (I would rather see him take a stand-up/improve class or something), I mean, technically that's 'comeliness', not 'charisma', but a nice tan does look good. :winkytongue:

Reactions: Faerin and DirkP

Fire

Jul 8, 2017
Hi,

I do know if it is a bug or not but for Amy the phone says: "No more hits available" but I didn't unlock all achievements. This is also true for Veronica, the part where Amy comes when disciplining her.
What am I missing?

Thanks.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Hi,

I do know if it is a bug or not but for Amy the phone says: "No more hits available" but I didn't unlock all achievements. This is also true for Veronica, the part where Amy comes when disciplining her.
What am I missing?

Thanks.
Version ?????

hameleona

Oct 27, 2018
Ok, finally played trough most of the game. So I'll drop my couple of cents:

As a whole the game is way above the average posted here from a player perspective. The graphics are really good, the characters are nice and when there is story instead of plot - it's fun, engaging and interesting. The UI is one of the best and the game runs smoothly. As someone who is not oblivious to the whole shit, that goes behind giving the player such a smooth experience... I must admit, this is one of the best games here. The amount of work @Faerin did for the latest update alone (and the amount of hours all the testers I imagine poured in to it) is unprecedented. As someone who would prefer to have his nails pulled out, than deal with actual coding... I bow to you sir.

So, let's get more in depth. I believe the least parasites like me can do is give in-depth feedback after playing something for free, so here is it (full-blown spoilers in there if anyone cares about such things):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Shit, I have to go to work!
Again, @Faerin - great job! I don't know if it's just you, or there are others involved - but the work everybody did on this game is one of the best in the genre. My deepest respect to you and many thanks for providing me with 20+ hours of entertainment.

PowerbaitDK

Nov 28, 2017
you can fully use your phone after you finish the opening tutorial.
I did play the tutorial.
But i also looked in the cheats in one point and must have done something there that was no good ;)

So i started all over again and realised i could just have used Notepad++ tho correct it ;)

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
So is the only way to NOT share veronica is to ignore all amy content? Or is there away to enjoy amy and enjoy veronica separately. Not have them co mingle :D

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
@Faerin I completely missed the flirting with Amy part and just stumbled across those wonderful cheesy pick-up lines. Hilarious man - well done!

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
Another question :D

I have 100 in every stat for v, yet the mc wont have sex with her bent over the desk. Am i missing a trigger somewhere?

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Another question :D

I have 100 in every stat for v, yet the mc wont have sex with her bent over the desk. Am i missing a trigger somewhere?
There is NO actual sex scene with MC and Veronica in MC`s bedroom (if I remember correctly), just fingering, licking and of course AMY !!!!

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes