rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
Yeah, you did misunderstood it! For weeks it has been said that v.0.8.3 (final) will not have new content!
I didn't say ANYTHING about new content, I said that the OLD scenes were supposed to be changed or redone is some manner but I didn't see any difference.

shadowdancer

Oct 7, 2017
Found a bug...It seems all of the courses for raising intelligence only advances time by 1 hour instead of the time that is shows.
Same here, was about to report it.

Also, question for @Faerin regarding stats being locked, maybe i'm missing something but i don't see how the MC stats being cheated would lock any content. Started a new game, no cheats and already have maxed Intelligence & 30 Charisma and Strength, just from working in pizza shop and then getting gym membership (+suit) and cologne. Will only take a few more days of grinding strength and charisma to max all out and haven't seen any new scenes yet. Yes, there are some scenes locked behind MC stats (like Amy at Neon) but just not sure if my way of playing will make me miss something?

Reactions: DirkP

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Same here, was about to report it.

Also, question for @Faerin regarding stats being locked, maybe i'm missing something but i don't see how the MC stats being cheated would lock any content. Started a new game, no cheats and already have maxed Intelligence & 30 Charisma and Strength, just from working in pizza shop and then getting gym membership (+suit) and cologne. Will only take a few more days of grinding strength and charisma to max all out and haven't seen any new scenes yet. Yes, there are some scenes locked behind MC stats (like Amy at Neon) but just not sure if my way of playing will make me miss something?
There is probably only one new scene in this and that is with Veronica and if you played the Test you have already seen it Faerin has rerendered scenes and restructured dialogue for the girls in this thats whats new plus the new UI and achievements

shadowdancer

Oct 7, 2017
There is probably only one new scene in this and that is with Veronica and if you played the Test you have already seen it Faerin has rerendered scenes and restructured dialogue for the girls in this thats whats new plus the new UI and achievements
I actually didn't play the test version, think last version i played was 8.1 (possibly 8.0) and yes there is new stuff encountered (gaining charisma by tanning, Amy requiring charisma check etc..) but no new "scenes" as such which would force a player to train without cheating the MC stats. Maybe there is a scene somewhere between 30 Strength/Charisma & Max Strength/Charisma that would be missed if you cheat those stats but I know there was nothing "new" from gaining max Intelligence (just allows me to teach Ashley for now, might be something later that requires higher than 20 Int).

I don't have any issue with MC stats being uncheatable, I prefer to play without cheats anyway, just concerned that my way of playing (grind cash with pizza job, max all stats, then focus on the girls) will cause me to miss something. Only have the girls at low "levels" so far.

Reactions: karan121

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I actually didn't play the test version, think last version i played was 8.1 (possibly 8.0) and yes there is new stuff encountered (gaining charisma by tanning, Amy requiring charisma check etc..) but no new "scenes" as such which would force a player to train without cheating the MC stats. Maybe there is a scene somewhere between 30 Strength/Charisma & Max Strength/Charisma that would be missed if you cheat those stats but I know there was nothing "new" from gaining max Intelligence (just allows me to teach Ashley for now, might be something later that requires higher than 20 Int).

I don't have any issue with MC stats being uncheatable, I prefer to play without cheats anyway, just concerned that my way of playing (grind cash with pizza job, max all stats, then focus on the girls) will cause me to miss something. Only have the girls at low "levels" so far.
If you use the hint system you wont miss anything as it is a step by step guide embedded into the game

Reactions: shadowdancer

Seriosha

Jun 26, 2018
after giving the ID card to the police officer have no more dialogue scene nor in the police station nor coming home with Ashley...is that event broken?

shadowdancer

Oct 7, 2017
after giving the ID card to the police officer have no more dialogue scene nor in the police station nor coming home with Ashley...is that event broken?
That scene played out fine for me? Only bug i've encountered so far is that intelligence training doesn't take the amount of time stated.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
new content?

Gandalf78

Jan 31, 2018
an entire New Version and the Old Saves dosn't Run.. What, Why.. first you Implented the Stars and now re done them. I dont get it! and as I have reading their are a Lot of Bugs, and NO new Scenes! so why should I play the New Thing? Is this going on in Version 0.9 or do we again need to Start from ZERO!!????

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
an entire New Version and the Old Saves dosn't Run.. What, Why.. first you Implented the Stars and now re done them. I dont get it!
Because a whole new UI was implemented along with a brand new hints system for the game to make it easier for new players to get to the end and hopefully eliminate the need for a Walkthrough

Gandalf78

Jan 31, 2018
Because a whole new UI was implemented along with a brand new hints system for the game to make it easier for new players to get to the end and hopefully eliminate the need for a Walkthrough
At first Time I don't needed a WT and now everything is more Complicated then before cause NEwbies dont know what they have to do!

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
I rather like that certain things show up now no matter what rather than waiting for events to proceed. Like for example Sophia shows up in the gym even if you haven't gotten the introduction scene with her yet. Makes the game seem more immersive like there is actually stuff going on around you.

Reactions: ariloxi and Faerin
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes