Flamingokilla

May 20, 2017
Have you seen her in the bath and not peeping through the keyhole and have you watched a movie with her if you have please post your save and we will have a look
No i haven't seen her in the bath and not peeping through the keyhole or watched a movie with her. where can i do these things?

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
No i haven't seen her in the bath and not peeping through the keyhole or watched a movie with her. where can i do these things?
20:00 Hallway outside of your bedroom she should call you and yopu will see her in the bathroom
21:00 Living Room she will be watching TV join her

Kev33lar

Jul 4, 2018
[
Can somebody help? Claire (Mom) hint says Sometimes she leaves her door open when she's in the bathroom but when i hang around at 07:00, 07:30 or 19:30 nothing happens. Also if i shower at 19:30 i don't bump into Mom. I have 45 heart and 30 arousal.
First, are you tryng M-F, or on weekend? Some events don't fire on weekend.
hint says door is open when in bathroom. so you need to got at 20:00, not 19:30 to get in room.
And yes, you are going at the right time to pass in halls-but after you've done it a couple times, it stops- Is "pass in the halls" still acvtive.

Flamingokilla

May 20, 2017
pass in halls isn't active but i never got it to activate. i'm trying throughout the week not just M-F or weekend but it never triggers.

20:00 i don't get called into the bathroom.
21:00 she's sat reading next to the tv and i give her a massage but no option for watching tv.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
pass in halls isn't active but i never got it to activate. i'm trying throughout the week not just M-F or weekend but it never triggers.

20:00 i don't get called into the bathroom.
21:00 she's sat reading next to the tv and i give her a massage but no option for watching tv.
Post your save please

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Should i edit it to reduce the hearts/arousal for her then?
I have edited your save now so you should be able to continue as you suggested editing your save your stats where far too high for where you where follow the on screen hints for her now and all should be good. If you edit your save to manipulate your stats you are going to miss something and break the game. (Not suggesting you did just a word of warning )

Reactions: hasan caglar

Flamingokilla

May 20, 2017
I have edited your save now so you should be able to continue as you suggested editing your save your stats where far too high for where you where follow the on screen hints for her now and all should be good. If you edit your save to manipulate your stats you are going to miss something and break the game. (Not suggesting you did just a word of warning )
Thanks Larry! That seems to have worked as i got the message saying the door was slightly left open!

Reactions: larry5168

MotH_like25

Aug 18, 2018
Hi. I would have one such question, not only about the game here, but could anyone tell me what games on this F95zone page, in addition to Man of the House, contain somewhere maybe select language instead of English? (for Poland) I would be grateful for the indication, which besides Moth, I could download from this page so that he could also spend pleasant moments on this type of game.

Last edited:

Fire

Jul 8, 2017
Can somebody help? Claire (Mom) hint says Sometimes she leaves her door open when she's in the bathroom but when i hang around at 07:00, 07:30 or 19:30 nothing happens. Also if i shower at 19:30 i don't bump into Mom. I have 45 heart and 30 arousal.
You need to take a bath at 19:30, not shower.

PunisherFG

Oct 5, 2018
How long are you sleeping for? Unlike the old version, you need more than an hour or two for it to work, and if you have already triggered her yoga event, it will likely not work. Go to sleep before 5 or 6, and sleep to at least 7 if not 8.
Thank you, you were right. Yoga is the bug to it. All is well now

I think the bug seems to be that one yoga hint is left off. and that will trigger the overhear outside her bedroom, and then let you leave your door open. If you do not have the "leave door open" that is your hitch.

Or you can go to the flags, select Clair, (mom) and toggle "overhear conversation" that will for sure trigger the door thing.
I didn't do the flag, since it might lead to problems. I just restarted and now it works, thank you.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian

rainshigure

May 14, 2018
not implemented yet, that's something for a future update
ah I see thanks. But just for curiosity, is there some things that need to be done for it to be unlocked, even if the choices said it's in development? I ask this because the same things happen with Emma, when the MC do sleepover at her place, and says the couch is not very comfortable, the 2nd choices then becomes in development instead of not yet unlocked.

AlterSack

Aug 28, 2018
ah I see thanks. But just for curiosity, is there some things that need to be done for it to be unlocked, even if the choices said it's in development? I ask this because the same things happen with Emma, when the MC do sleepover at her place, and says the couch is not very comfortable, the 2nd choices then becomes in development instead of not yet unlocked.
if you maxed out all your stats and those of the girls/women than there is nothing more you could do

Reactions: TheDevian
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes