User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Good Morning to all on board !!
anybody know v8.3 walkthrough updated
there is no walktrough for the 0.83 version, the existing walktroughs are more a guide since a lot of scenes and actions changed for a better IMO , anyway u can have a look here

Larry 5168 was so kind to make a guide for new players,

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
There's your problem. You leave it open for mom, and closed for Ashley. :)
x'Dx'Dx'Dx'D thankxxx on that one ! I was wondering, the habit to sleep naked with door open, since 0.59 took its tols on me u saved me a few from scrach playtroughs ! any way the awekening in either cases is a pleasent one :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::eek:penedeyewink::closedtongue:

Reactions: TheDevian

ilkertufan

Oct 20, 2018
hey guys sorry new here... it may be silly to ask but Where İs The 8.3 Version??? i looked all damn 1600 do on pages but no sign of version 8.3... Where can i download it??

May 8, 2018
hey guys sorry new here... it may be silly to ask but Where İs The 8.3 Version??? i looked all damn 1600 do on pages but no sign of version 8.3... Where can i download it??
x'D Sorry bro, but I'm not convinced that you have told the truth, considering how even if you take just 30 sec for each page you need over 13 hours (13 h and 40 mins to be exactly precise) to check this whole thread. ;)

Reactions: User #19006

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
I get it that it is a PITA to start from the beginning when you have been playing this game for quite awhile but I would remind you that starting from the beginning now is a really good idea.

If for no other reason than to familiarize yourself with the new game interface which works quite a bit differently than before....
But it is also a good opportunity to revisit the actual story progression that is happening for each character because that is one of the best things about this game and knowing the story makes what you see that much hotter than going by months old memory.

This is the only time that you will need to start over as @Faerin has done a bang up job on the overhaul.

So enjoy the game on a single replay and remember why this game was so good to begin with without all the two weeks of waiting to find out what was next.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
There is a mini guide here

it has all the cosplay colllectable locations in it
I've checked the WT as well as the mini guide and still haven't been able to find the last collectable. That's the last thing I need to do in order to get the latest version 100% complete (I started from scratch the other day after the update).

I'm talking about Glory of Rome, picture nº 6, Amy jumping towards you. According to the guide it should be at the café but it's not there.

EDIT: Forget about it. I quitted the game, reloaded it again and it was there.
This seems to happen a lot. Many times things are missing or all mixed up and quitting/reloading seems to fix it. For example, animations and background images don't show quite often in my game. The other day I even had the image of morning yoga rubbing between mom's thighs as background image at the convenience store :D

Last edited:

PunisherFG

Oct 5, 2018
Stuck on Claire (Mom) no progress.

"If I sleep with bedroom door open naked". I did that multiple times but nothing happens.
Taking a shower before her and meeting in hallway. Tried multple times, never shows up (6:00,6:30, 6:55). Don't know what i am missing?

Claire (Mom) 25 hearts, 5 arousal. Not sure how to improve on the relationship.
Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Stuck on Claire (Mom) no progress.

"If I sleep with bedroom door open naked". I did that multiple times but nothing happens.
Taking a shower before her and meeting in hallway. Tried multple times, never shows up (6:00,6:30, 6:55). Don't know what i am missing?

Claire (Mom) 25 hearts, 5 arousal. Not sure how to improve on the relationship.
Any help would be appreciated.
How long are you sleeping for? Unlike the old version, you need more than an hour or two for it to work, and if you have already triggered her yoga event, it will likely not work. Go to sleep before 5 or 6, and sleep to at least 7 if not 8.

Reactions: PunisherFG

Jokester68

Feb 11, 2018
So I skipped 8.2 so there would be more content the next time, but with 8.3 you're given a 100% completed save. Is there any way of playing through 8.2 without starting from the beginning?

rayllis689

Apr 14, 2018
Also stuck on Stuck on Claire (Mom) , did the message with wine, can't get the eavesdrop to trigger though. Did once but accidentally loaded my save and hasnt triggered since. always just gives the peep option. it's weird though because for a while it had no hints, but now it it hints to check on her during yoga and suggests leaving my door open at night but i never get the option to do so. also would like to know how to increase my charisma past 10, got the cologne and dont know what to do next.

Last edited:

MerlinUSA

Mar 1, 2018
I'm stuck on the date with Veronica. There seems to be no rhyme or reason to the initial greeting. How can you tell which greeting to use? Beautiful, hot, or amazing?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
So I skipped 8.2 so there would be more content the next time, but with 8.3 you're given a 100% completed save. Is there any way of playing through 8.2 without starting from the beginning?
No, not really, but the game has all changed though, a lot of things are a little different now.
I'm stuck on the date with Veronica. There seems to be no rhyme or reason to the initial greeting. How can you tell which greeting to use? Beautiful, hot, or amazing?
From the guide...
if she blushes - tell her she looks beautiful
if she looks at you seductively - tell her she looks very sexy
if she comes out smiling - tell her she looks amazing

Reactions: MerlinUSA

MerlinUSA

Mar 1, 2018
Thank you! I'll try that as soon as I get back around to the weekend, again. :)

Well, that part went well, and as far as I can tell, all of the other choices resulted in raising the "Heart Level" (or whatever it's actually called), but I still only got to 8.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes