Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
You're basically asking people to run the game, and remember where the content stopped, up until a specific point of content, save it, and give it to you? I'm pretty sure you're not going to find anyone to play the game to a specific point for you. You could have been almost through the entire game by now if you just downloaded and started fresh yourself. There are no official past version save points that translate into the new version. The only one is .8.2 to .8.3 because .8.3 has no new content from .8.2 and has a 100% included. I don't understand what you're NOT getting about it. If you're too lazy to play through yourself to see any content you haven't seen since the last version you've played, why the hell should anyone else do that for you?
Yes, there are.
The file was attached by someone on this thread a few days ago when the update was shared. I share it again.

Reactions: Abidin

MotH_like25

Aug 18, 2018
Hello Faerin. So after a week, not all of the playing in Moth, and in my opinion, the game looks better now than in the previous version 0.8.2. So developing my opinions, and playing in the improved version as I described earlier, I came across some good pluses and disadvantages which I spotted after some time (but I think this is just the beginning of improvement from this version so I think that the next updates will improve them every 2 weeks) . So from what I noticed, the stars that were and have been replaced were replaced by a heart and a kiss and this whip (so black) if I called it well. And the plus is that it's fun to play now after changing texts at Weronika, etc. Further observations that I have spotted are those (which I already described earlier in another message) tips (which, however, have a small minus), because when in the previous the versions were on the phone until the end of the game with all the girls as (sisters) and also mom and Amy and also Sophie etc. I have always understood by me in my Polish language when I set it up, and now (that's now minus) are those pointers only what in some parts of the person once available in the translation, and more in English, where now to complete the relationship with Ashley now, I can not get and I need to use the Solucji, which I have translated into my own language, which is Polish. So, to sum up all the revisions that have come in again and the new version are super-transparent, but it would also be good if in the phone, these tips in a given language could also appear when you hover your mouse when you have these max 8 girls selected, and so that each clue could not be from English and a given language could be translated into eg (Polish) as it can be available the entire game, when the Language of the Game from English to Polish changes so that these hints are also in it and not in English. (But I think this will also be corrected in time and another update, or the next one with newer advices will improve this.)

P .S. That's it. I'm sorry Faerin, if there was a lot to read, but I wrote everything (I think) what I caught in the game. Greetings.

dante7598

Apr 8, 2018
I just finished 0.8.3 and noticed that there is no new story content. It just stops where the previous one stopped. It stops at MC going to mother's office and researching about Urban Angel. I wanted to know is there any chance I may have missed something or this is where the story stops and will continue in future updates?

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I just finished 0.8.3 and noticed that there is no new story content. It just stops where the previous one stopped. It stops at MC going to mother's office and researching about Urban Angel. I wanted to know is there any chance I may have missed something or this is where the story stops and will continue in future updates?
No if your a 100% percent in the Achievements then you have completed the game to date other than the extra scene in Veronicas room where she is pleasing herself ther is no new content wait until next Friday for the next update for the story to continue

Reactions: dante7598

dante7598

Apr 8, 2018
No if your a 100% percent in the Achievements then you have completed the game to date other than the extra scene in Veronicas room where she is pleasing herself ther is no new content wait until next Friday for the next update for the story to continue
Yeah. The scene where Veronica pleases herself of you don't go in her room at 23:00 is done. Let's wait for the update now I guess.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I tried searching "saving" in "this thread only" and it still searched the entire site. I also went into advanced and didn't get any other options to focus my search.
Yeah, I can't say I have heard of that problem before, the only thing I can think of is that something you are using, possibly the emulator, is adding characters, such as if you were playing it in a sandbox, that might do it, but aside from that, I am not sure. Sorry I don't know more.

Reactions: wpgguy05

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
No, again that would be 'grounded' in reality. It is only someone who is not well versed in the language who uses 'grinded'. It is slang at best, like 'ain't', which is also in the dictionary, but not what we consider 'proper English'.
They were never really necessary, but it was a nice indicator of your progress in the story, rather than just her stats, but that is less needed, since the stats mostly all go from 0-100 now.
The only time I have had that issues was when I tried to use a ? in the name.

Humour seems to be lost on you maybe, as you've obviously never heard of The Uxbridge English Dictionary then?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Humour seems to be lost on you maybe, as you've obviously never heard of The Uxbridge English Dictionary then?
Sorry, I didn't realize you were trying to be funny, I was just trying to note a typo in the script, and why it was incorrect, at least coming from someone like Claire. If it had been one of the kids who said it, I would not have thought as much about it, but for someone like mom, it just seems out of place for her to use bad slang, especially in her diary, on a PC ...with spell checkers which would all tell her she is wrong if she tried.

...and no, I usually go with Miriam-Webster's or the Wiktionary.

Last edited:

Daniel_Rodrigues

Mar 30, 2018
Can someone help me (yes, I alredy search)? Ashley does not sleepover. The hint is "Our little sleepover are getting more and more interesting", we watch the horror film, I sleep naked with the door opened, she alredy have the lingerie, but she does not get in the room in the middle of the night, like she used to do in 0.8.2. Sorry for the english, is my second language.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Can someone help me (yes, I alredy search)? Ashley does not sleepover. The hint is "Our little sleepover are getting more and more interesting", we watch the horror film, I sleep naked with the door opened, she alredy have the lingerie, but she does not get in the room in the middle of the night, like she used to do in 0.8.2. Sorry for the english, is my second language.
There's your problem. You leave it open for mom, and closed for Ashley. :)

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Searching seems to be a bit trickier with the website overhaul... has anyone had issues with saving? Every time I try, it says I can't use illegal characters and all I am using is regular letters. Using Windows 10 on a virtual PC. Mac version would be much welcomed... lol... just saying.
There are instructions for running under Wine on Mac and Linux in the install guide included with MotH.

Follow those instructions, then get the Mac command file from to run MotH by double clicking instead of running Wine from the command line.

No, again that would be 'grounded' in reality. It is only someone who is not well versed in the language who uses 'grinded'. It is slang at best, like 'ain't', which is also in the dictionary, but not what we consider 'proper English'.
"Grinded" has been used since the 19th century. It is not "slang at best".

But you are correct in this case - "grounded".

"Grinded" is is used in some situations where "ground" would be used. You don't say "he ground on her", you say "he grinded on her". Or "I grinded kobolds for xp". But not "I grinded the pepper."

Reactions: wpgguy05

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
"Grinded" has been used since the 19th century. It is not "slang at best".

But you are correct in this case - "grounded".

"Grinded" is is used in some situations where "ground" would be used. You don't say "he ground on her", you say "he grinded on her". Or "I grinded kobolds for xp". But not "I grinded the pepper."
Quoted from the Grammarist.
"The grind is usually inflected ground in the past tense and as a . Grinded might be considered incorrect in some contexts, but it has grown more common over the past several decades. It’s especially common in sports commentary and writing, where grind means to overcome adversity by playing hard. Based on , this sense of grinded has been around at least since the 1960s."

The version from the 1900, has fallen out of use, the one used today is a new coining, and is fully in the realm of slang, using it is incorrect, and makes you sound ignorant, like a child, or a non-native speaker. You are getting your grammar from sports commentators, not the best source.

You say 'in this case', but in what case would 'grinded' be correct? Unless you are grinding stats.

Also, it is 'ground', not 'grounded', 'grounded' is what happens to a plane that cannot fly.

Last edited:

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Quoted from the Grammarist.
"The grind is usually inflected ground in the past tense and as a . Grinded might be considered incorrect in some contexts, but it has grown more common over the past several decades. It’s especially common in sports commentary and writing, where grind means to overcome adversity by playing hard. Based on , this sense of grinded has been around at least since the 1960s."

The version from the 1900, has fallen out of use, the one used today is a new coining, and is fully in the realm of slang, using it is incorrect, and makes you sound ignorant, like a child, or a non-native speaker. You are getting your grammar from sports commentators, not the best source.
Well, I am neither ignorant, nor a child, nor a non-native speaker. And I use "grinded" in some cases.

You say 'in this case', but in what case would 'grinded' be correct? Unless you are grinding stats.
As I said above - I grinded on someone (rubbing up on them while dancing), I grinded for xp, I ground the pepper.

Also, it is 'ground', not 'grounded', 'grounded' is what happens to a plane that cannot fly.
You pointed out that "grounded" was the correct usage in the context you were replying to:
No, again that would be 'grounded' in reality.
And I was agreeing with you.

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Well, I am neither ignorant, nor a child, nor a non-native speaker. And I use "grinded" in some cases.

As I said above - I grinded on someone (rubbing up on them while dancing), I grinded for xp, I ground the pepper.

You pointed out that "grounded" was the correct usage in the context you were replying to:

And I was agreeing with you.
Not trying to insult, just trying to help. I was simply saying that the use of the word, especially in any way other than about 'stats', sounds bad.

"Grinded on someone" is incorrect, that is ground. Grinded for xp, is technically correct, but sounds bad, and is more slang than anything, ground is still a better choice. 'Grounded in reality' is the same usage as a 'grounded plane'.

Ain't has been in use since the 1700's, but we still consider it slang, and not correct, no matter how prolific its use might be. So, even if that were the same word from the 1900's, that wouldn't really matter.

Karia

Jul 7, 2018
This is a prime example of why you buy out the rights to your model. You would think at 10-20K a month they would have thought about that.

Oh well, it's fun for us, just like playing a crossover...
I'm no game developer, but I always customize my models before rendering anything new. I mean, it's not impossible to change at least the facial morphs/skin textures when using a pre-made character.

tung17cm

Sep 29, 2018

Unlocked
Your new neighbor
First of all, I want to thank you all for your patience and support during the last 6 weeks, I'm very grateful to have such understanding Patrons!

I know you all had to wait a lot longer for new content, than usual, but I'm really happy with all the improvements and look forward to doing a lot of new content updates.
So, as a winner of the last poll, meet your new neighbor, she might be a bit older than the rest of the girls, but with age comes experience... ;)
The update will be released on November 23
November 23? Great :FeelsGoodMan:

Reactions: stefbou and Blondie

Artur1999

Jul 12, 2018
Hello. I have to save 0.8.2, I have continued the game and I do not have a pizzeria on the map. the mood indicators do not diminish

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes