Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
Here is the attached file. Thanks for checking.
Your save is particularly messed up with Sophia. Looking into it now. Do you remember watching Sophia give you a hand job? Because your pictures aren't unlocked for that scene... but you have the stats showing you did...

Reactions: TheDevian

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
Here is the attached file. Thanks for checking.
See attached for save file. You'll be in the hallway, progress 60m in time and you should get the BJ scene with Ashley/Sophia in her room. I am not going back to repair the missing HJ scene with Sophia. After you've done everything else, use the cheats to unlock all memories for the rest of Sophias. Do NOT edit anymore flags or your save file. That's what caused this to happen (is not possible to not unlock the HJ pictures and get the stats at the same time).

JK... probably the transition bug we've been chasing could have caused this... good news, we think we found what is causing it and will be fixed next version... ;)

Last edited:

SamDS

Oct 12, 2017
Does someone have the final version before saves stopped working so I can see all the content before using the 100% save for the new version? I was a few versions behind still...

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
Does someone have the final version before saves stopped working so I can see all the content before using the 100% save for the new version? I was a few versions behind still...
Previous version saves do not work with the new system overhaul that was done in .8.3

SamDS

Oct 12, 2017
Previous version saves do not work with the new system overhaul that was done in .8.3
Yes, I understood that... I mean does someone have the last GAME version before that change. That way, after I can switch to new version using the 100% save not having missed content.

Last edited:

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Yes, I understood that... I mean does someone have the last GAME version before that change. That way, after I can switch to new version using the 100% save not having missed content.
This is the last version that will work with the save system.
None of the previous version saves will work in this one.

SamDS

Oct 12, 2017
This is the last version that will work with the save system.
None of the previous version saves will work in this one.
XD

Okay... let me be even clearer - can I still find version 0.8.2 somewhere?

EDIT: never mind - managed to find it on another site.
---
Sam.

Last edited:

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
XD

Okay... let me be even clearer - can I still find version 0.8.2 somewhere?

EDIT: never mind - managed to find it on another site.
---
Sam.
I'm not understanding why you would want it. 8.3 has all of 8.2 content. There is no new content in 8.3. If you're wanting to play through then just use 8.3. If you want a 100% save from the end of 8.2, then 8.3 has a 100% save included, which has no new content from 8.2...

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
Well, my spell checkers rejected it, either way, 'ground' is far more appropriate. 'Grinded' was a recent adaptation, by sports announcers in the 1960's, so to me, using it is like getting your grammar from an elementary school student. Not likely something an educated woman like Clair would use.
Grinded is a word.
It's how the upper class tell people that they're sane and well adjusted. (They're "grinded" in reality)

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
I'm not understanding why you would want it. 8.3 has all of 8.2 content. There is no new content in 8.3. If you're wanting to play through then just use 8.3. If you want a 100% save from the end of 8.2, then 8.3 has a 100% save included, which has no new content from 8.2...
From what I understood he wants to continue from where his save is so he doesn't have to start from the beginning.

suchend87

Nov 15, 2018
Hello,
can someone help me with v0.8.3.
How to start the yellow star events? For example Ashley the walkthrough says for star 1 watch a romantic movie with her and then kiss her or for Mom to give her a bottle of wine and then start a foot massage. I tried all of this several times even with enough stats on both of them, but nothing happens.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes