fhenrir

Feb 12, 2018
Hi can anyone help me with the Amy questline, I have to find proof of my relationship with Veronica, how can I do that?

Aiken1

Sep 19, 2018
Saturday 12:00 16:59 Mall yes Meet Ashley and Sophia in the mall and judge their fashion contest.
Make sure it ends in a tie, by selecting the following choices:
1. Clubbing (Ashley wins).
2. Lingerie (Sophia wins).
3. Go wild (Impossible to choose).
Progression event 13 -
Sunday 11:00 16:59 Ashley's bedroom no Meet Ashley and Sophia in the bedroom, for the next "teaching" session.
This is not working for me. Does something change in the 0.8.3 version? Thanks

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
This is not working for me. Does something change in the 0.8.3 version? Thanks
What part isn't working for you? I just got there myself, but it is working so far, I just finished the fashion show.

hameleona

Oct 27, 2018
Hi can anyone help me with the Amy questline, I have to find proof of my relationship with Veronica, how can I do that?
Since you have probably not opened the inventory screen, since you gave the milk... go to Amy, open it and it's pretty obvious.

Aiken1

Sep 19, 2018
What part isn't working for you? I just got there myself, but it is working so far, I just finished the fashion show.
I finish the show, in the right sequence, the dialogs seem ok, girls will promise a second lessons..... but I have no achievement event and next sunday I'm not able to enter in Ashley room. Do I need to do something else?

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
I finish the show, in the right sequence, the dialogs seem ok, girls will promise a second lessons..... but I have no achievement event and next sunday I'm not able to enter in Ashley room. Do I need to do something else?
You need to have the show end in a tie. The achievement is only for when you see all of them, you dont need it for the lesson. Go clubbing - lingerie- go wild- cant decide.

hameleona

Oct 27, 2018
You need to have the show end in a tie. The achievement is only for when you see all of them, you dont need it for the lesson. Go clubbing - lingerie- go wild- cant decide.
Considering the blowjob lesson is bugged, there may actually be a problem with the trigger.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yeah, I didn't have any issues with it either, walked into the hallway at 11:00 am, and was able to walk into her room without hassle.
Considering the blowjob lesson is bugged, there may actually be a problem with the trigger.
In what way? I had no real issues with that either, it did not animate for me the first time, but that was only because my game was crashing. Second try, everything went perfectly.

Last edited:

hameleona

Oct 27, 2018
In what way? I had no real issues with that either, it did not animate for me the first time, but that was only because my game was crashing. Second try, everything went perfectly.
I got the double blowjob "lesson" before I ever did anything more than french kissing whit Ashley. I think they are fixing the triggers there.

Reactions: TheDevian

Aiken1

Sep 19, 2018
I'm always able to finish the show in a tie, but the game continue to say me as hint "finish in a tie" ..... Something seems to avoid the game to proceed

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
I'm sorry to be the bearer of sad news but our old friend @RWaites passed away in his sleep last night, he will be sorely missed. RIP Robert.
Ah damn. He helped so many people here and I can't imagine what his family must be going through. RIP, hope that you're in a better place and thanks for the help!

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes