Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
the hint right now talks about ' next time she comes into my room while i'm sleeping naked , i will give her a little show
Seems like you got the transition bug that should be fixed in the next version. Go into your phone, open cheats, click on Claire/Mom, scroll down until you see "overheard_phonecall" and set the value to 1. Move to another room and this will refresh the flag to active. Now try going to sleep naked and you should get the option to leave the door open. Enjoy.

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
*DING* give the man a prize...! :)
---
Sam.
You're basically asking people to run the game, and remember where the content stopped, up until a specific point of content, save it, and give it to you? I'm pretty sure you're not going to find anyone to play the game to a specific point for you. You could have been almost through the entire game by now if you just downloaded and started fresh yourself. There are no official past version save points that translate into the new version. The only one is .8.2 to .8.3 because .8.3 has no new content from .8.2 and has a 100% included. I don't understand what you're NOT getting about it. If you're too lazy to play through yourself to see any content you haven't seen since the last version you've played, why the hell should anyone else do that for you?

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
Hello,
can someone help me with v0.8.3.
How to start the yellow star events? For example Ashley the walkthrough says for star 1 watch a romantic movie with her and then kiss her or for Mom to give her a bottle of wine and then start a foot massage. I tried all of this several times even with enough stats on both of them, but nothing happens.
The game was reworked so some events happen in different order and with different stat requirements making the walkthrough useless. Just follow the games in-game hints since they almost tell you exactly what to do for the next event.

Reactions: TheDevian

Sugarfreee

Jun 13, 2017
Seems like you got the transition bug that should be fixed in the next version. Go into your phone, open cheats, click on Claire/Mom, scroll down until you see "overheard_phonecall" and set the value to 1. Move to another room and this will refresh the flag to active. Now try going to sleep naked and you should get the option to leave the door open. Enjoy.
thanks for advice, but in version 0.83 you don't have cheat option for characters anymore right?

DirkP

Jun 5, 2018
Hello,
can someone help me with v0.8.3.
How to start the yellow star events? For example Ashley the walkthrough says for star 1 watch a romantic movie with her and then kiss her or for Mom to give her a bottle of wine and then start a foot massage. I tried all of this several times even with enough stats on both of them, but nothing happens.
Yellow stars are no more included. For gameplay reasons they are not longer necessary.

Reactions: TheDevian

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
thanks for advice, but in version 0.83 you don't have cheat option for characters anymore right?
If you have the cheats icon on your phone, you can go into the flags. DO NOT mess with any of the other ones unless Faerin or a tester (myself) tell you too. Otherwise, you can break the game big time. You want to go into Flags in the cheats, sorry, forgot to put that part in there.

Reactions: Sugarfreee

Sugarfreee

Jun 13, 2017
If you have the cheats icon on your phone, you can go into the flags. DO NOT mess with any of the other ones unless Faerin or a tester (myself) tell you too. Otherwise, you can break the game big time. You want to go into Flags in the cheats, sorry, forgot to put that part in there.
now it's working. thanks

Reactions: Cybernetics

wpgguy05

Mar 15, 2018
Searching seems to be a bit trickier with the website overhaul... has anyone had issues with saving? Every time I try, it says I can't use illegal characters and all I am using is regular letters. Using Windows 10 on a virtual PC. Mac version would be much welcomed... lol... just saying.

Last edited:

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
I just started playing the game two nights ago. I just had a quick question,

About when do updates come out for this one? Monthly, every few months, randomly...

Vigneshwar

Sep 22, 2018
Hi.

Can anyone tell how I can increase charisma? In earlier versions it was max 15, i think. But, 0.8.3 has max of 50 and I can get only 10 with the Perfume for Men.
The Babe Magnet book is also not available in the book store. I need 20 to get into Neon.

Faerin's 100% save file has 50 charisma. I also can't find any flags to increase Charisma in the Chear Module.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Hi.

Can anyone tell how I can increase charisma? In earlier versions it was max 15, i think. But, 0.8.3 has max of 50 and I can get only 10 with the Perfume for Men.
The Babe Magnet book is also not available in the book store. I need 20 to get into Neon.

Faerin's 100% save file has 50 charisma. I also can't find any flags to increase Charisma in the Chear Module.
188499_charisma.jpg

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Hi.

50 is the max amount of Charisma u look good like ....well any good looking Holywood hero
Faerin 100 % save is with all stats maxed out only the Minigames are to complete greetings

Reactions: LeRescator
May 8, 2018
Hi.

Guys, seriously, do you not know how to use search bar? Just type charisma or whatever you need and you will find it. Upper right corner and play a bit with parameters there. About your question, tanning salon in gym. You can increase your charisma just once per day, so go there untill you max it.

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
Guys, seriously, do you not know how to use search bar? Just type charisma or whatever you need and you will find it. Upper right corner and play a bit with parameters there. About your question, tanning salon in gym. You can increase your charisma just once per day, so go there untill you max it.
The problem is the Good people here in this thread. I have seen the same question 6 / 7 times and people helping and answering each of them. I have seen a question, in the same page the answer and below the answer the same question again, all in one page...

More examples: in Summertime Saga old saves don't work. It's explained in the OP whith big words so you must be blind If you don't see the warning before downloading the game. Do you think it stops people asking for saves? Nooope ! Every 2 or 3 pages in that thread you can see people asking.

At least 1000 of the 1640 pages are answered in the walktrought. So believe me, the only solution is learn to live whith that.

Vigneshwar

Sep 22, 2018
Thanks.

Have been using the search function from f95 home page. Just realized that I can change parameters and search within the thread. Thanks for that too.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Grinded is a word.
It's how the upper class tell people that they're sane and well adjusted. (They're "grinded" in reality)
No, again that would be 'grounded' in reality. It is only someone who is not well versed in the language who uses 'grinded'. It is slang at best, like 'ain't', which is also in the dictionary, but not what we consider 'proper English'.
Yellow stars are no more included. For gameplay reasons they are not longer necessary.
They were never really necessary, but it was a nice indicator of your progress in the story, rather than just her stats, but that is less needed, since the stats mostly all go from 0-100 now.
Searching seems to be a bit trickier with the website overhaul... has anyone had issues with saving? Every time I try, it says I can't use illegal characters and all I am using is regular letters. Using Windows 10 on a virtual PC. Mac version would be much welcomed... lol... just saying.
The only time I have had that issues was when I tried to use a ? in the name.

Reactions: wpgguy05

wpgguy05

Mar 15, 2018
The only time I have had that issues was when I tried to use a ? in the name.
I tried searching "saving" in "this thread only" and it still searched the entire site. I also went into advanced and didn't get any other options to focus my search.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes