R

RWaites Jnr

can nyone help me...with the screen resolution prb...i downloaded the 32bit content but it doesnt work...so how can i play this game....plz someone help me...tnx
You couldd try
-Changing your monitor's resolution and the resolution in the drop down menu of the game to match.

Ex: If your monitor's resolution is 1920 x 1080, you should set the game's resolution to the same setting.
For everyone having the resolution error at startup, these steps might help:

1 Reinstalling your graphics drivers.
2 Disabling Full Screen Optimization:
2.1 Right click on Man of the house.exe and select properties.
2.2 Click on compatibility.
2.3 Disable fullscreen optimization.
2.4 Click apply and ok.

Reactions: User #19006

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Good Afternoon, Bros
You couldd try
-Changing your monitor's resolution and the resolution in the drop down menu of the game to match.

Ex: If your monitor's resolution is 1920 x 1080, you should set the game's resolution to the same setting.
For everyone having the resolution error at startup, these steps might help:

1 Reinstalling your graphics drivers.
2 Disabling Full Screen Optimization:
2.1 Right click on Man of the house.exe and select properties.
2.2 Click on compatibility.
2.3 Disable fullscreen optimization.
2.4 Click apply and ok.
I never had Issues on Win 7 64 or 32 with the graphics, maybe if it is A different OS it has with the older 32 bit resolution,
as far I remember on my old 32 mashine I had to update the Graphic drivers and also had some Issues with the DX 11 / 10 runtimes 10 is for 32 bit there i went to M soft page and downloaded a service pack
after that i runs like a charm
looked back in the tread there was an Unity win 10 issue here the link :
Maybe this help u to solve something, i left u the link

@JNR90....is that an 'insider' tip??!! if so could make the next few updates 'interesting'. :)
Hmm Love your Neighbours ......:eek:penedeyewink:

Reactions: RWaites Jnr

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
hi
i have problem with open save from 0.7.9 tin v 0.8.3.
Can you help me
The game was reworked so all saves from previous versions are INCOMPATIBLE with 0.8.3 as stated multiple times in this thread and on the OP.

The games systems were completely redone, so old saves do not work. It includes a 100% save when you download it. The only thing you have to do in the included save is walk around to find the pizzeria flier and visit it for it to fully unlock 100%. (Dev was sleepy when making the 100% save file and fat fingers occurred, buy Faerin more coffee! :closedtongue: )

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
how do u increase the charisma?
You can buy the perfume at the mall to start off, it increases it by 10 once.
To increase charisma further you must go to the health club/gym. Once there follow the arrows until the end where you'll find the tanning room. Use it to increase charisma, note that unlike the other stats you can only train it once per day.

Reactions: TheDevian

jesmar20

Sep 19, 2017
You can buy the perfume at the mall to start off, it increases it by 10 once.
To increase charisma further you must go to the health club/gym. Once there follow the arrows until the end where you'll find the tanning room. Use it to increase charisma, note that unlike the other stats you can only train it once per day.
thanks

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes