dboy203

Dec 7, 2017
I have 100% with all the girls and the only thing stopping me from having 100% general is the photogenic memories im suppose to have made with myself (The MC).

So after dumping more time into this then im willing to admit, since i did not use the walkthrough i decided to write a review for anyone who hasn't downloaded the game and decided to read the thread before they made their decision.

Man of the House is an amazing game. The game's mechanics although require a grind are very fluid and it makes you feel like you always have something to do other than wait for time to pass to achieve a certain event. (even though towards the end of the game if you only have like 1 girl to close out it will feel like that.) The characters, in my opinion, all have depth and very good characteristics and personalities. The renders and animations are absolutely amazing. (although i am a fan of kind of unrealistic proportions.) The story will have you wanting to stay up and play and just cancel work, school, or whatever plans you have just to see that next scene or story development. The amount of content in this version is enough to keep you busy for a very long time especially if you do not use a walk through. A very good point about this game though too is that you do not need a walk through because of how well the hint system for each of the girls is laid out. The only reason i could see you needing a walk through is to figure out the times of which you are suppose to do certain actions that lead to event progression. but even after trial and error with the wait (time passing) feature it really isn't that hard to figure out as if you actually read the conversations with the characters there are hints that tell you when you do things. The character relationships with the MC are all so unique and very well developed and have a niche for whatever kink you may have. (although i will say as having an anal fetish myself i was a little dissapointed at the lack of butt play.) all in all, i've played many games on this site and written a good handful of reviews of the ones i feel deserve it and out of all those none of them came close (well to be fair Love and Submission will always be one of my favorites) to this game.

If you haven't already downloaded, you should 100% give this game a chance and I know once i look up this developers patreon i will be supporting.

tldr; game is 10/10, story is 10/10, adult content 8/10 (only cause personal reasons of no anal), overall 9.99/10 (again only thing keeping it from a perfect 10 is my personal kink and the lack of content provided for it.) download this game.

Reactions: Faerin

Shoxlover

Oct 16, 2017
Before I start a new game, was there any new content added after 8.2 or is 8.3 all a revamping? I don't want to go back through everything I already did, but I also don't want to use the 100% game save if it means that there's anything I missed out on.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Before I start a new game, was there any new content added after 8.2 or is 8.3 all a revamping? I don't want to go back through everything I already did, but I also don't want to use the 100% game save if it means that there's anything I missed out on.
I didn`t repeat the game !!!! Just check changelog !!!

MerlinUSA

Mar 1, 2018
Quick question: I'm putting together the romantic evening with Mom. I have everything I need (including the concert tickets). The hint for Mom mentions bumping into Ashley "downstairs" when she gets home from school. I think I've tried every "downstairs" location I can think of (even the lobby), but she just appears in her room at 1500. What am I missing? HELP!?!?

Hawkthorn

Nov 21, 2017
Quick question: I'm putting together the romantic evening with Mom. I have everything I need (including the concert tickets). The hint for Mom mentions bumping into Ashley "downstairs" when she gets home from school. I think I've tried every "downstairs" location I can think of (even the lobby), but she just appears in her room at 1500. What am I missing? HELP!?!?
for me, as I recall, it was downstairs hall, but the conversation, and it includes Veronica, happens in front of living room.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Be in the Foyer at 15:00 you will meet Veronica and Ashley and you can then give them the tickets

wopwop

Dec 10, 2016
I tried this game like 1 year ago and I wasn't a big fan.
I played the new version this week and I must say that the work done since is really good.
Great character and easier to play thanks to the help (bottom of the screen).

Great work, I will be following this game.

roboto2.0

Aug 20, 2017
Hay guys I have a problem,
I am stuck to send a photo of Veronica’s to Amy,
I complete loyalty achievement (park and mom tant),
I complete backseat achievement (Neon to home in taxi)
But I can't get HJ in Neon club and sent to photo to Amy,
Can any one help me ?
Thanks

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Hay guys I have a problem,
I am stuck to send a photo of Veronica’s to Amy,
I complete loyalty achievement (park and mom tant),
I complete backseat achievement (Neon to home in taxi)
But I can't get HJ in Neon club and sent to photo to Amy,
Can any one help me ?
Thanks
Have you given Veronicas panties to Amy yet or bought the Blindfold and Cuffs from the sex shop if you have you probably need to move your relationship along with Amy a bit

Reactions: roboto2.0
R

RWaites Jnr

Unlocked
Your new neighbor
First of all, I want to thank you all for your patience and support during the last 6 weeks, I'm very grateful to have such understanding Patrons!

I know you all had to wait a lot longer for new content, than usual, but I'm really happy with all the improvements and look forward to doing a lot of new content updates.
So, as a winner of the last poll, meet your new neighbor, she might be a bit older than the rest of the girls, but with age comes experience... ;)
The update will be released on November 23

avoy

Jan 28, 2018
can nyone help me...with the screen resolution prb...i downloaded the 32bit content but it doesnt work...so how can i play this game....plz someone help me...tnx

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes