TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Do either of you have a save file where this is happening? Please attach it in a reply to me if you do. Thanks!
Sorry it took me so long, just before I saw the post, I had started the day in the park with Veronica, and was unable to access my saves for a bit.
Here you go, saved right outside her door at the correct time, just walk into her room to see it.

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
Sorry it took me so long, just before I saw the post, I had started the day in the park with Veronica, and was unable to access my saves for a bit.
Here you go, saved right outside her door at the correct time, just walk into her room to see it.
Thanks. It's already been fixed for the next version. ;)

Reactions: TheDevian

iperko92

Dec 23, 2017
I completed 0.8.2, but when I donwloaded 0.8.3 and coped saves, it wont continue..and with 0.8.3 there is 100% compelted save in savegames folder, is there any news in 0.8.3 because all I see is "no more hints"

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I completed 0.8.2, but when I donwloaded 0.8.3 and coped saves, it wont continue..and with 0.8.3 there is 100% compelted save in savegames folder, is there any news in 0.8.3 because all I see is "no more hints"
Saves from previous versions are incompatable with this version as the UI has been overhauled as for any new content there is one scene with Veronica but if you played the TEST version you may well have seen it The full save is there for those that dont want to go through the game again. I would suggest you try it though even if it is only to get used to the new UI and hint system

Aiken1

Sep 19, 2018
So the hint is wrong you have to watch tv while she does your chores, I did it once then it actually gave me the hint then the scene played out
I also have this problem, I tried also to watch TV but didn't help. Is there a particular chore we need to check?
Which chore did work for you?
Thanks

DLama

Aug 20, 2017
I also have this problem, I tried also to watch TV but didn't help. Is there a particular chore we need to check?
Which chore did work for you?
Thanks
Don't talk to her while she's doing the chore at noon, just go to living room and watch tv at noon. If you talk first the tv event doesn't trigger.

Reactions: TheDevian

mcfan41

Jun 16, 2017
I think I’m seeing a bug with the new version. I started a new game to see the updated content. For the most part it works fine. But when I receive the text from Emma inviting me to the Vault, and after reading the text, the screen locks on my thought “If I can help her.” I had saved a day before that and ran it again and it froze at exactly that point. Anyone else having this problem or should I re-install?

Aiken1

Sep 19, 2018
Don't talk to her while she's doing the chore at noon, just go to living room and watch tv at noon. If you talk first the tv event doesn't trigger.
I did exactly like this, but it didn't work. How many times do you need to reward? Do you get the hint?

PS. Thanks for the replay

DLama

Aug 20, 2017
I did exactly like this, but it didn't work. How many times do you need to reward? Do you get the hint?
You got the hint on the phone to watch tv while she does chores. You talk to her in the dining room at 10am, give her a chore. At noon go to living room and watch TV. Not sure what else I can tell you?

Aiken1

Sep 19, 2018
You got the hint on the phone to watch tv while she does chores. You talk to her in the dining room at 10am, give her a chore. At noon go to living room and watch TV. Not sure what else I can tell you?
Ok, can you check please at Veronica stats when this happen. I have 15 love, 35 arousal, and 70 Submission.
Thanks for your help

Serbakan

Feb 24, 2018
I can play all versions of this game with my system till V 0.8.2.
After this version, game is not launching and i have to see the same error message ; G:\Man of the house v.0.8.3 (extra)\man of the house.exe is not a valid win32 application.

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
I think I’m seeing a bug with the new version. I started a new game to see the updated content. For the most part it works fine. But when I receive the text from Emma inviting me to the Vault, and after reading the text, the screen locks on my thought “If I can help her.” I had saved a day before that and ran it again and it froze at exactly that point. Anyone else having this problem or should I re-install?
Are you in the kitchen at home when you get this text? If so, please move to another area to receive it. Known bug, should be fixed for next version.

skrinchich85

Nov 7, 2018
What do I have to do when she tells me to tell Veronica to do house chores ?? I do not advance in it
And not when I have to cross with Claire in the upper corridor.
If you know how to say it

batman321456

Nov 26, 2016
i know this might have been answered or might be common knowledge but how do you unlock the after stretch yoga sessions on saturday morning with everyone?

Bakkis15

Donor
Jan 27, 2018
What do I have to do when she tells me to tell Veronica to do house chores ?? I do not advance in it
And not when I have to cross with Claire in the upper corridor.
If you know how to say it
You first have to get enough submission points for Veronica so that she will do what you tell her. Then at 10.00 you ask her to do chores for you. Remember to check up on her when she is doing them and check for hints on the image down left.

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
The one part that wasn't well explained in the guides was how to respond in the movie date with Ashley, and that is in the grind-through.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So my view is that as the game progresses the grindthrough is going to become completely useless. New players that come in at .83 and beyond aren't going to understand the grindthrough or be able to find anything useful in it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

skrinchich85

Nov 7, 2018
You first have to get enough submission points for Veronica so that she will do what you tell her. Then at 10.00 you ask her to do chores for you. Remember to check up on her when she is doing them and check for hints on the image down left.
I have enough points and I'll tell you, but afterwards I do not know what to do, only at dinner at night gets a little angry

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Hi. I've just installed the 8.3 version, started with the included savefile. As I understand reading this thread, there are no new scenes in ths release, right ? Only on new location at health club. The save says 100 %, but when I check the achievements it says 99%, then, only the player himself has 98% (General). I've checked it: Point 15 says 85%:(image 1) and Point 6 says 94% (image 2), missing Pizzeria, but there is no pizzeria any longer in this version. Is ist a bug, or what ?
upload_2018-11-13_18-51-32.png upload_2018-11-13_18-53-16.png

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes