Bakkis15

Donor
Jan 27, 2018
Hi. I've just installed the 8.3 version, started with the included savefile. As I understand reading this thread, there are no new scenes in ths release, right ? Only on new location at health club. The save says 100 %, but when I check the achievements it says 99%, then, only the player himself has 98% (General). I've checked it: Point 15 says 85%:(image 1) and Point 6 says 94% (image 2), missing Pizzeria, but there is no pizzeria any longer in this version. Is ist a bug, or what ?
View attachment 178006 View attachment 178007
:Read this: Here you will see why some things are missing.

Reactions: lazyharry

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Just miss giving flowers to Claire and bears to Ashley for extra points but otherwise great (New) game.

Hawkthorn

Nov 21, 2017
Stuck again. no date with Mother, (unable to text at 11:00 on sat)
Cant see her again at work, after researching A.I.S.A. on her comp, can ask the receptionist about it, but cant get past her.
Hints only for ??? (super hero) saying improve with mom, Mom says no more hints available. all other main say same.
save attached.

Lycan Huntz4Oppai

The Voyeur Wolf
Donor
May 31, 2017
Just started playing and the animations don't work! This hasn't happened before with previous builds of this game. I tried installing the codec on OP but problem persist. All other video formats and audio formats are fine but today MP4 decides to fuck me today so any help is appreciated. I run Win10

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
Cant see her again at work, after researching A.I.S.A. on her comp, can ask the receptionist about it, but cant get past her.
Hints only for ??? (super hero) saying improve with mom, Mom says no more hints available. all other main say same.
save attached.
What was the last thing you did for Claire/Mom? I'm looking at your save. So you haven't brought the briefcase to her the 2nd time judging from what you said about Angel's line. Did you send the 3rd email? If so, did you read your email and find there was no answer? If so, did you read her diary to find out she doesn't want you to get bored of her?

Reactions: hameleona

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
save attached.
I fixed your save for you. You should now see hint for Claire/Mom. This was more than likely caused by the stupid bug we're trying to stamp out. Enjoy!

Reactions: Hawkthorn

Hawkthorn

Nov 21, 2017
What was the last thing you did for Claire/Mom? I'm looking at your save. So you haven't brought the briefcase to her the 2nd time judging from what you said about Angel's line. Did you send the 3rd email? If so, did you read your email and find there was no answer? If so, did you read her diary to find out she doesn't want you to get bored of her?
I know for a fact I did not send a third email, so obviously no response. Will load old save, ad see if that will nudge the flags i the right direction.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
You may have already seen them, but I noticed a couple of minor typos, figured I would point them out.

Mom's Diary: When talking about the yoga event. She uses the non- slang-word 'grinded' when it should have been 'ground'.

The Hint for Veronica, says 'She loves it when it(I) blindfold her and tie her up'.

mystik13

Sep 28, 2018
Found a bug where if you go to the beach and choose the check on veronica option you get ported to back to the house where veronica is eating her breakfast. I'm just starting out and have no relationship with veronica.

Hawkthorn

Nov 21, 2017
The save I gave you should be set to send that third email.
Ok, in using the save you fixed, it all went fine, then trying to get to 100% found out I was missing last yoga. When did that, and got "overachiever" was then given third e-mail trigger. confirmed on old save "the one posted" and got hint of e-mail on that save. Just pitching in :)

Reactions: Cybernetics

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
You may have already seen them, but I noticed a couple of minor typos, figured I would point them out.

Mom's Diary: When talking about the yoga event. She uses the non-word 'grinded' when it should have been 'ground'.

The Hint for Veronica, says 'She loves it when it(I) blindfold her and tie her up'.
"Grinded" is a word:

(rare form of ground)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
"Grinded" is a word:

(rare form of ground)
Well, my spell checkers rejected it, either way, 'ground' is far more appropriate. 'Grinded' was a recent adaptation, by sports announcers in the 1960's, so to me, using it is like getting your grammar from an elementary school student. Not likely something an educated woman like Clair would use.

Reactions: Bakkis15
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes