Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Ok I can't figure out the new search function, like searching for "cheats" in this forum. But has the ability to reduce the grind been removed? Like cheating love and lust stats? I'm not sure I can stomach playing this over again. And I know there's a 100% save provided but I want it to be my own work.

EDIT: nevermind, I just saw the answer. Ugh even I knew not to cheat past the threshold.

Last edited:

ben2

Nov 16, 2018
Where did you download this game? It should work offline.
It is working offline, but still it is using small amount of data, when I reconnect with internet.
I think it might be something related to unity, but please help if I am wrong on this.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
It is working offline, but still it is using small amount of data, when I reconnect with internet.
I think it might be something related to unity, but please help if I am wrong on this.
You might click on links for Patereon page, or Discord server...

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
As far as I know, Unity, by default, will send usage information on the Internet. You might want to block it.
Actually Unity has a built-in analytics module as well, allowing me to see how many people play my game and for how long.
Aside from that I have added a few values to monitor (like how many times a certain language is selected).

So no evil backdoor transferring all your private data to my secret database (yet)...(I just couldn't get that working) ;)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Why the game is using my internet bandwidth? How to stop it?
Yeah, like they said^.
The only way to stop it is to have your firewall block it's access, turn off your wifi, or something like that.

Reactions: MerlinUSA

MerlinUSA

Mar 1, 2018
I have a quick question about f95Zone, in general. I keep seeing annoyed people suggesting searching for answers, instead of just asking questions. But, the only search function I can see searches the whole site, not just a given thread. Is there a function I'm missing?

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I have a quick question about f95Zone, in general. I keep seeing annoyed people suggesting searching for answers, instead of just asking questions. But, the only search function I can see searches the whole site, not just a given thread. Is there a function I'm missing?
Search.JPG
Instead of Everywhere, you can choose Threads, This Forum or This Thread.

NOTE: Don't press enter, with mouse click in SEARCH.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
The problem is, that feature broke with the new update, and is not currently working properly. No matter what criteria you pick, it will always search everything, in my experience so far anyway.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
i know but the huge site overhaul is kinda fresh out of the oven so let's give them the chance to smooth the edges ^^
Yeah, it added a few nice features, but took away a lot of things I like, from emoji to looks (this painful orange-red is hard to look at). Pretty mixed on it over all, hopefully one thing they add is themes, a color changer, or something along that line. At least it's not as bad as the Nexus revamp.
I just want people to be aware of the issue, same reason I am glad you told us the button works. We need to be aware until they get it up to speed. XD

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes