R

RWaites Jnr

Please help!
Cant progress on this group yoga thing.
I have maxed out veronica, claire(date level).
I have max strength, tan, intellect.
I have completed yoga with claire, including naked yoga games, and ultimate scene of dick rub pussy.
There is no more for Saturday yoga at pesent

Reactions: TheDevian

Cavaradossi

May 20, 2017
I'm almost through the game but am missing a few pics. I browsed through the walkthroughs, but it seems, I've missed something. Maybe someone can point me in the right direction? Thanks!
Ashley: pics 21+22
Veronica: pic 4

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I'm almost through the game but am missing a few pics. I browsed through the walkthroughs, but it seems, I've missed something. Maybe someone can point me in the right direction? Thanks!
For Ashley when getting the homework blowjob dont zoom in and just ejaculate that should give you the pics
Veronica spy on her in the bathroom at 22:00

I am only able to do warmups, is that it?
Yeah only warm ups for now the advanced session will be in a future release

AlterSack

Aug 28, 2018
Yeah, it added a few nice features, but took away a lot of things I like, from emoji to looks (this painful orange-red is hard to look at). Pretty mixed on it over all, hopefully one thing they add is themes, a color changer, or something along that line. At least it's not as bad as the Nexus revamp.
I just want people to be aware of the issue, same reason I am glad you told us the button works. We need to be aware until they get it up to speed. XD
the hole site is black/dark to me but i changed that way before the upgrade and it stayed this way... thankfully

Reactions: TheDevian

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Hate to say, but I liked the original version better. I played and commented on the test version and it just seems it lost a bunch even from that bug filled non-playable version. It was better with a couple of bugs that I didn't even mind about than a whole bunch of stuff that I don't feel like typing about. Waiting for next ep. to see if it was all worth revamping a game that was already a very good one.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
@Faerin 2 possible bugs:

1. Peeping on Ashley in the bathroom. I didn't do it before I got to taking a bath with her, then no matter how many times I tried, I couldn't peep on her. I got the "can't see anyone" screen when I tried peeping, after not going into the bathroom when the door was open. I had to do the "all memories" cheat to get those 4 images.
  2. I got up to naked yoga with Claire, and progressed to the handjob. the hint said go to the beach, so I did. Got back and there was no hint available. I did naked yoga again and got hints.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
@Faerin 2 possible bugs:
Peeping on Ashley in the bathroom. I didn't do it before I got to taking a bath with her, then no matter how many times I tried, I couldn't peep on her. I got the "can't see anyone" screen when I tried peeping, after not going into the bathroom when the door was open. I had to do the "all memories" cheat to get those 4 images.
Did you try peeping on her in the mornings instead?

Reactions: UncleVT
R

RWaites Jnr

If you are still missing pics when you finish the game you can still get them by clicking all memories in the cheat menu

Reactions: Cavaradossi

suresh

Aug 20, 2017
how to continue the amy path? hint says i should bring her the proof for veronica but i cant see any option during the cuff and blindfold reward scene for clicking a photo.
please help.

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
hi Good evening after 4 playtroughs with the new version from scratch
I got 2 bugs, 1 I can´t trigger sophia event Im with Ashley at Dating level but on sturdays neither on 11 o clock nor on 16 o clock are the girls aviable in the whole Ashley play she never introduced me to Sophia
and the other it doesn´t trigger the overhearing of Aunt phone call also im running out of options to increas Affection and Desire with Mom /Claire stopped at 20 25 and no more stat ad posibility with her also day at beach only kiss on cheek is aviable
anybody expirieced this ?
Overall i like the reworked version much more everything and the story is more balaced and the events are good placed les grindy really @Faerin overdid him self great piece of work !

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
hi Good evening after 4 playtroughs with the new version from scratch
I got 2 bugs, 1 I can´t trigger sophia event Im with Ashley at Dating level but on sturdays neither on 11 o clock nor on 16 o clock are the girls aviable in the whole Ashley play she never introduced me to Sophia
and the other it doesn´t trigger the overhearing of Aunt phone call also im running out of options to increas Affection and Desire with Mom /Claire stopped at 20 25 and no more stat ad posibility with her also day at beach only kiss on cheek is aviable
anybody expirieced this ?
Overall i like the reworked version much more everything and the story is more balaced and the events are good placed les grindy really @Faerin overdid him self great piece of work !
On the subject of the two bugs you mentioned they have been fixed in the next version

wulfbar

Feb 28, 2018
@Faerin not sure if this bug with mom route is already reported, I saw some posts from others but there was references to save editing and use of cheats so maybe wasn't clear there was an issue. I played the latest release without any cheats or save editing and can confirm there is an issue with the progress around overhearing the phonecall.

I got the hint for the phonecall but it disappeared without ever triggering, presumably I did something that prevents it. I now have maxed all progress and have the hint "next time she comes in my room, while I'm sleeping naked..." but even the first time has not happened - I can't leave the door open because the 'overhear phonecall' event won't trigger (mom is brushing her hair every day at 10).

Save attached. I'll try using the cheat console to flag the phonecall from this point on to see if I can keep playing. Great job on the story tweaks by the way, nice writing and story progression, thanks!

Reactions: Faerin
4.20 star(s) 254 Votes